Spider-Man would kick Daredevil's ass !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Don't get me wrong, I actually think Daredevil's cooler than Spider-Man, but there's no way in hell that Daredevil can defeat Spider-Man. I mean, Spider-Man's got that spider sense and his webbings and Daredevil's got his blind stick that turns into a weapon (excuse the ignorance but I don't read a lot of comic books) And that radar crap isn't the same as actually seeing. Daredevil was almost defeated by Bullseye when he made all that noise and Daredevil made Bullseye miss with those broken glasses. Spider-Man did something like that in the burning building scene but the Green Goblin made a scratch. Pete is younger and has suffered less injuries than Matt. And what happens in that cartoon anyways ? I haven't seen it.

Rogue Jedi
spider could pretty much kick any super heroes ass except for superman.

Neo_Version 7
Both are almost equal when it comes to skill! DD can follow you using his damn radar sense. Wherver Spidey goes, DD can follow. But Spidey does have webbing so, I guess he's gonna have a hard time.

Rogue Jedi
and spidey is faster and about 10 times stronger!!!

ninjapanther
Another hard one. Spidey has less experience than Daredevil, but is stronger and quicker. His Spidey sense is equalled by Matt's radar sense, and matt's radar sense may even be greater than spidey sense. daredevil can kill too.spidey prob won't. and the cartoon u posted above is a sham - its jus some episodes from the cartoon where they team up asgainst kingpin an dont actually fight. not sure who wins in the marvel comics (petty much everyone fights each other at some point in the marvel-verse..including DD an SPidey..)
So I'd prob have to say Spidey due to superior speed, agility and strentgh altho DD could pull it off if Spidey got cockey stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
spidey doesnt have less expierence, how can you say that? I mean DD may have been in the buisness longer but look at the villians spiderman has to fight on a daily basis compared to DD's villians daredevils villians are more realistic i highly doubt even if daredevil couldsee he could beat venom or carnage

ninjapanther
DD's older, and i mean more experienced by his age. He's naturally more mature and thus thinks better. Don't really know a lot bout DD's villains, but spidey's villains prob would have DD lol

arco
It happenned back in the day true believers, in an early Amazing Spidey comic. If I remember correctly, Spidey was hypnotised by the ringmaster (anyone remember him?) so his reactions were a fraction of a second off, and daredevil managed to get him out of the 'spell.'
And I think it hapenned again, can't remember when. I am sure there was never any definitive outcome either time tho.

Blind-Enemy
heyyyyyyyyyyyy; if spiderman could stand up to foes like Juggernaut, he can fight anyone cool

plenTpak52
Spider-man would totally waste DareDevil. I mean, come on, the guy can lift 10 tons, shoot webbing from his wrist, and almost see things before they happen.

BOPRecruit 16
i so want to see the epiz of the toon where spidey and dd were in it! spidey could so whip dd's butt anyday of the year, with his superstrength, angility and precognition.

The Force
So true, DD is just like a blind batman, with out as many gadgets

Metroplex
Daredevil is a deadly opponent. His powers are just portrayed badly in the movies. I say Daredevilwill win cuz all he really needs to do is expose Spider mans real identity.

ragesRemorse
How does this secure a victory, is spiderman going to drop dead if his identity gets out? It's happend before,and parker was unharmed. I think daredevil exposing spiderman would secure daredevils demise. This would just anger parker and give him plenty incentive to take out the meager opponet daredevil

doctorstrongbad
I think in the cartoon the start fighting and end up working together.

SpyCspider
yea, in that episode, I think Spidey was holding back cuz DD was out to get him thinking that he framed Peter Parker. He was just trying to dodge what DD was dishing out...maybe underestimating him a bit too. He holds back a lot when it comes to villains/heroes he's never met before...heheh such a conscience. If he ever scored a full-punch on DD, poor Matt's heart could potentially fly out of his chest--Spider strength at it's best.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Pablo G
Don't get me wrong, I actually think Daredevil's cooler than Spider-Man, but there's no way in hell that Daredevil can defeat Spider-Man. I mean, Spider-Man's got that spider sense and his webbings and Daredevil's got his blind stick that turns into a weapon (excuse the ignorance but I don't read a lot of comic books) And that radar crap isn't the same as actually seeing. Daredevil was almost defeated by Bullseye when he made all that noise and Daredevil made Bullseye miss with those broken glasses. Spider-Man did something like that in the burning building scene but the Green Goblin made a scratch. Pete is younger and has suffered less injuries than Matt. And what happens in that cartoon anyways ? I haven't seen it.

Yeah, I have the Spider-Man versus Daredevil cartoon on DVD. I was really disappointed. I thought it was going to be a huge fight, but it was only a scene or 2. But yeah, I seriously think Spidey could win a battle against him. And I didn't like the DD movie too much, I think it made him seem a lot more evil than he is in the comics. that, and they could've gotten someone better the Ben Affleck to play him. so I agree with you about spidey beating DD.

Joker1237
I saw the cartoon, It was pretty avage imo. Not the best of the best, like Return of the Green Goblin or sins of the Father.

But it was decent, As for there little fight, They never relly went on for long to find out who was better. But DD was getting the upperhand, before they stop fighting.

doctorstrongbad
Daredevil is strong and a good fighter for a normal person. Spiderman has super human strength, agility, endurance and spider - sense. Its easy to see that Spiderman would win this match. Its almost like a batman vs. Superman thread.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah. really. big grin

BlackC@t
I thought Daredevil sucked. I don't like him.

Spidey could kick his ass, he's so much cooler too cool

speiderman
IMHO Spiderman could toss some webbing at Daredevil incapacitate him and take him out.

Red Superfly
Spider-Man is a tough one no matter how you go on about it.

Spider-Man would actually win. As Daredevil is a peak-level human, Spider-Man could easily knock his head off with a well aimed punch.

And unless you have knives or some sort of SUPER human strength, that webbing is like steel.

There is someway that Daredevil could beat Spider-Man, by turning off or debilitating one of his powers. The SPider sense and the webshooters are the most important things to spidey in this fight.

However, the liklihood of Daredevil beating Spider-Man is like 10 to 1. But there is always a chance he could beat him.

Ock
Originally posted by Pablo G
Don't get me wrong, I actually think Daredevil's cooler than Spider-Man

DD cooler than Spider-Man?

Please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
This has got to be a joke.

Spiderman is faster, stronger, quicker, and more durable than Daredevil. His spider sense is a Pre-emptive warning system that helps him avoid being hit all together.

Daredevil's radar sense helps him see and in some instances he's able to locate people by their heartbeat or how they smell.

Two entirely different abilities. Daredevil is only a human with enhanced senses, Spiderman is a human that was basically re-engineered genetically to have the traits of a spider.

Spiderman is fast enough to dance circles around Daredevil and he is durable enough to take Daredevil's best blows without much damage.

#1Rupert_Lover
Okay, so I think almost everyone agrees that Spidey could beat the hornhead. It's pretty obvious. And I personally Think Spidey's a lot cooler than Daredevil. in one of the earlier comics, Spidey and Daredevil did fight. That's when Daredevil had that ugly red and yellow costume.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

So Spider-Man could defeat Juggernaut, Thing, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Hulk, Abomination, and many others like them? I don't think so...

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
So Spider-Man could defeat Juggernaut, Thing, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Hulk, Abomination, and many others like them? I don't think so...

Okay lets not get crazy. Spider man is really good but he does have certain limits.

Spiderman_RJ
are u talking about the movies or the comics, taking in consideration the first movies.

spiderman 1 and daredevil 1 (and hopefuly and only) , spider would have a troble with mat, cos in first DD matt has already skills, and spiderman is learing, but spidey is stronger and would beat him up anyway .

considering spiderman 2, and DD 1,spiderman know much more his power and DD would have his ass kicked!!!

about the comics they would never fight cos they are best friends, matt know spiderman true identity and so does peter, they are very found to each other, and although spiderman is also a big friend of human torch (sth i love is to see them together) peter never told torch about his identity.

but if they got mad and they had to fight to survive,(stupidelly), spiderman would kill DD in a instant.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
are u talking about the movies or the comics, taking in consideration the first movies.

spiderman 1 and daredevil 1 (and hopefuly and only) , spider would have a troble with mat, cos in first DD matt has already skills, and spiderman is learing, but spidey is stronger and would beat him up anyway .

considering spiderman 2, and DD 1,spiderman know much more his power and DD would have his ass kicked!!!

about the comics they would never fight cos they are best friends, matt know spiderman true identity and so does peter, they are very found to each other, and although spiderman is also a big friend of human torch (sth i love is to see them together) peter never told torch about his identity.

but if they got mad and they had to fight to survive,(stupidelly), spiderman would kill DD in a instant.

Okay I agree with this, I think the thread maker was talking about the comics. They have fought before when dare devil first appeared in Amazing Spiderman. I think the task master hypnotized them to fight?

Can anybody confirm this?

fruits
that's cuz daredevil doenst really have ne real good "powers" to help him except heightened senses. spiderman has his strength, and can walk up wall and shoot his web and stuff. spiderman would win.

Spiderman_RJ
spiderman can defeath the thing (if its the thing from F4) . but they are also friend so it would hardly happeen

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Okay I agree with this, I think the thread maker was talking about the comics. They have fought before when dare devil first appeared in Amazing Spiderman. I think the task master hypnotized them to fight?

Can anybody confirm this?

Yeah, I can confirm. The Ringmaster hypnotized him. As a matter of fact, the Ringmaster hypnotized everyone except for DD because he's blind, and it was issue #16 of the Amazing Spider-Man comics. And Daredevil was getting pulverized by Spidey. He decided to keep his distance, for the fact that he couldn't match Spider-Man's abilities and got the hat the ringmaster was using to hypnotize everyone. then he used it to get spidey back to normal. so pretty much, It's proven that Spider-Man can defeat Daredevil. smile

dami wilson
Spiderman wins this one. I've read the comic where they fought with spidey under the influence of a drug or something and thought DD was a monster or thin robot of some sort but in the end DD got him out of the spell. Even DD admitted in that thread that Spidey was faster than him and more agile.

Yet in ultimate spiderman or something it's the other way around and spidey's all skinny and DD looks so tough and vicious. It's so confusing for a non Marvel fan.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I can confirm. The Ringmaster hypnotized him. As a matter of fact, the Ringmaster hypnotized everyone except for DD because he's blind, and it was issue #16 of the Amazing Spider-Man comics. And Daredevil was getting pulverized by Spidey. He decided to keep his distance, for the fact that he couldn't match Spider-Man's abilities and got the hat the ringmaster was using to hypnotize everyone. then he used it to get spidey back to normal. so pretty much, It's proven that Spider-Man can defeat Daredevil. smile

Thanks for the confirmation Rupert_Lover. Yeah i like daredevil but the guy can't hang with spiderman. I do like the fact that they work close together. Hell's Kitchen is in new york and I think the Fantastic four also live their. smile

speiderman
easy as pie. A spider can beat a daredevil any day of the week.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by speiderman
easy as pie. A spider can beat a daredevil any day of the week.

Um.. I'm not sure what that means but at least he agrees with us. Spiderman takes this one. smile

GalacticStorm
why do ppl put up these type of one sided posts

spider-man would juggle DD all the way across manhatten and be back home in time to catch the lastest episode of the Simpsons

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud

Goldenskull777
You are right Daredevil's senses are not as good as seeing. ITS BETTER! In the cartoon he could hear a nervous guys heartbeat at like 25ft away. Obviously he can hear Spidey comig. Plus the senses are advanced.

Spiderman_RJ
who cares if he can know he is coming,if he cannot escape? big grin

the only way daredevil can win spiderman is in speed, cos daredevil can run manhattan in the skyes with those thingies he has faster than spiderman with his web, thats a point, stan lee made it that way

Blade Cutter
They have fought a lot of times.The time when DD hit a hypnotised Spider-man with his club he did not even flinch.In the second fight they were tricked to fight DD did wrap SM up with the cable from his club but SM just broke it but it was enough time for DD to jump of the roof and get away.Spider-man tracked DD down using his spider sense and went in to Matt's home(he was swing past the building and said thats the same spider sense that I got from fighting Daredevil and my spider sense never lies)but when he got in there he thought Matt's best friend was DD and held him out the window.There was another time were SM almost killed DD when DD stop SM from beating Kingpin to death.Stan Lee version of Spider-man was a lot more power full then todays version in strength speed and the things he could do with his web.

Cosmo Kramer
Actually DareDevil has fought Spidey plenty of other times.

Blade Cutter
I know that I did not want to put all them down so I put 3 for a example.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil has beaten Spider-man many times but they never fought to the death and DD is too old and Spidey is selling more so its a no brainer.

Blade Cutter
Name one comic where DareDevil really beat Spider-man.A time were it was a clear thinking Sm.

Cosmo Kramer
The one where the Masked Marauder tricked him into fighting DD.

Blade Cutter
Thats the one where he only wrapped him up with his cable and Spider-man broke it and Daredevil ran away.He only got the chance to run away because SM thought that the cable was weaker then that from when he fought the fake DD and snapped his cable like a twig.Thats not a win.

Cosmo Kramer
LOL that was a great comic and DareDevil had ther arrangments so i wouldnt exactly call it running away. More like realizing he was late for a party besides he has no fear.

Blade Cutter
Yeah it was good it was tight how Spider-man almost found out who Daredevil was using his spider sense.

Cosmo Kramer
Are you kidding? He almost killed Foggy. Everybody loves Foggy!

doctorstrongbad
Okay but back to the topic... Spider-man can always defeat Daredevil. In fact, how many daredevils would it take to defeat spider-man? I would think maybe 3 or 4?

StrawNilla
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Okay but back to the topic... Spider-man can always defeat Daredevil. In fact, how many daredevils would it take to defeat spider-man? I would think maybe 3 or 4?
I'd still say Spidey. The most they could do in making a team effort would be to screw up Spidey's spider sense with all the movement, with that as a distraction (wouldn't you be preoccupied with a warning signal going off over and over again?) it would be easier for the three or four to hit him, but what would that prove?

If they stood in a straight line, one behind the other, he could hold them off with one arm.

Seperately, if they were to attack Spidey, punching him constantly here and there, their efforts would stll draw a huge order of nothing with side items of hurt hands. Once they grew tired, Spidey could just walk over to each member and waste them with a punch, or, if he was feeling generous, rattle them unconcious.

Spideys Sister
Spidey kicks ass 24/7 and hes holding back. Even 40 DD's couldn't beat him. Sorry, But I'm an expert on spidey.

JWangSDC
you guys seriosuly have to be kidding. How the hell would DD beat spider-man? I mean seriously? If DD can beat spider-man....then stretch it a lil bit further and Batman can beat the hulk in a fist fight. Come on now....

black wolverine
spidey sister ur smart im impressed but 40 DD could beat spidey but 1 couldnt stand a chance dd is blind he cant do nothin

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil has always put up a great fight against the webhead and actually has beaten him. When I see fights where people say 40 of the same hero fights one Spidey dude they must think that the blind guys brain dead or something because if you read his comic, you would realize this fights not at all one sided and Spidey lost to people weaker.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil has always put up a great fight against the webhead and actually has beaten him. When I see fights where people say 40 of the same hero fights one Spidey dude they must think that the blind guys brain dead or something because if you read his comic, you would realize this fights not at all one sided and Spidey lost to people weaker.
Think about it, every storyline where DD holds his own against Spidey has some sort of crappy plot device or situation where Spidey doesn't do something he would normally do and therefore basically allows DD to capitalize.

It's all PIS/CIS to make another guy look good and keep the story interesting.

hellbound
Spiderman is too awsome he is more acrobatic and his spider sense gives him the advantage, daredevil loses the element of surprise

Goldenskull777
You realize that some people in the cartoon and comics weren't picked up by Spiderman's Spidey sense. Don't get me wrong I like Spiderman but...

black wolverine
but nothin DD is blind wat can he do he has no super strength no super speed all he can do is hear,taste,smell,touch good just like everyother blind guy

Goldenskull777
NO. He senses are better then the average bling guy. And he is fast like Spiderman.

who?-kid
Fast yes. But not as fast as Spider-Man.

K3VIL
ROTFL
Thor, The Thing, Hulk, Colossus, Silver Surfer, Rage, Hercules, She-Hulk, Maxam, Adam Warlock, Genis Vell, Wonder Man, Vision, Jack Of Hearts, Quasar, Rom, Green Lantern, Flash, Quicksilver, Jessy Quick, Impulse, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Steel, Iron Man, Atlas, Giant Man, Mach 2, Charcoal, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Sasquatch, U.S. Agent
just to name a few that can beat him.

Nataku8188
This thread is retarded. A man with an extra sense vs a man missing one, come on now.

Goldenskull777
Originally posted by Nataku8188
This thread is retarded. A man with an extra sense vs a man missing one, come on now.
Wrong it is a man with extra senses versus a man missing a sense but all his other sense are extra extra!

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
Wrong it is a man with extra senses versus a man missing a sense but all his other sense are extra extra!

Shut up moron.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Goldenskull777

hm. now let's think. I guy who's blind with extra senses vs. a guy who has a spider-sense, the proportionate strength of a spider, can stick to walls, shoots webbing, And has a huge amount of intelligence. spidey could EASILY defeat Daredevil. he's also more flexible than Daredevil. so who really cares if DD has extra, extra senses! Spider-Man could still beat him in a heartbeat! He's also been around longer than DD.

black robb
spider could pretty much kick any super heroes ass except for superman. R U Serious? Here's just a few who would own Spidey:Wonder Woman,Hulk,Firestorm,Flash,Thor,Silver Surfer,Dr. Fate,Spectre,Dr. Strange,Professor Xavier,Spawn,Supergirl,Iron Man,War Machine,Green Lantern...i can think of a lot more...

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by black robb
R U Serious? Here's just a few who would own Spidey:Wonder Woman,Hulk,Firestorm,Flash,Thor,Silver Surfer,Dr. Fate,Spectre,Dr. Strange,Professor Xavier,Spawn,Supergirl,Iron Man,War Machine,Green Lantern...i can think of a lot more...

You people make DareDevil out to be nothing. Look at his balance and agility guided so carefully with all his senses enhanced so perfectly to pinpoint Spidey's movements. Check and mate!

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by black robb
R U Serious? Here's just a few who would own Spidey:Wonder Woman,Hulk,Firestorm,Flash,Thor,Silver Surfer,Dr. Fate,Spectre,Dr. Strange,Professor Xavier,Spawn,Supergirl,Iron Man,War Machine,Green Lantern...i can think of a lot more... Spider-man has beaten all of them before besides Dr. fate, Professer X,Spectre Green Lantern and Supergirl and that because he never fought them before.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Spider-man has beaten all of them before besides Dr. fate, Professer X,Spectre Green Lantern and Supergirl and that because he never fought them before.

and I think most of those people are DC. so I don't think they'll ever fight him. and Daredevil doesn't really have any other superpowers except for the radar, and all the other senses were keened up a bit, which is the same with real blind people. When one sense stops working, the other senses does. And Spider-Man has matching speed and agility to daredevil as well as his own set of senses. He even has what Daredevil lacks: vision, strength, a scientific mind, and tons of goofy jokes. big grin

Cosmo Kramer

#1Rupert_Lover
Dude! Daredevil would still lose! he'd still lose against spider-man no matter what. even though his senses are keen, Spider-Man is still more stronger, skillful, and agile than Daredevil. And spider-man has webs strong enough to hold daredevil, while Daredevil has a cane that Spider-Man could easily break in half.

manjaro
Dd knows about pressure points and shit...one perfectly timed strike and spidey's heart explodesbig grin

#1Rupert_Lover
yeah, that's if he could even get to Spider-Man's pressure points. Daredevil isn't the only one who has senses, you know.

StrawNilla
And even if DD could hit Spidey, he'd have to be pretty strong to take someone down with superhuman will by pressure point strikes alone.

FieryBalrog

or Wonder Woman... or Green Lantern... or any telepath... or iceman... etc...

yugotank
No way any human can beat Spiderman with a billy club. Sheilds and batarangs as well.The only humans that could beat him are the ones like Iron Man....who can fly and have tons of weapons.

quanchi112
spidey kicks his ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.