Queen Amidala, Naboo, Obi One and Anekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedWill
Does anyone have an idea of how Queen Amidala dies? She died young and this is distressing.

How does her kingdom and world collapse?

Does she mary Anekin? and does she have an affar with Obi One Kenobi?

Please try and answer these questions that have been huanting me.

Cheers

JediOasis
1. Nobody is real sure how she dies. Its probably a bounty hunter or a Sith. Palpatine will more than likely set it up to make it look like the Jedi.
2. As far as her kingdom goes, she is not the queen in EPII, she is a Senator. Plus its assumed Palpatine will some how destroy Naboo to cover up his past.
3. She does marry Anakin, and (hopefully) does not have an affair with Obi-Wan.

Ushgarak
Perhaps she dies of a broken heart? Old-fashioned, I know...

mah
it's obi wan, not obi one smile

Ushgarak
Yes, of course, but we knew what he meant...

RedWill
Thanks for clearing that up!! I really hope that the rumours of Queen Amidala and Obi wan aren't true.

This message board is great and I hope to post and read messages a lot more in the future!!!

Cheers

Ushgarak
No rpoblem. Welcome aboard, my friend...

Sparky12
i think that her death will be used as a ploy to draw anakin more towards the dark side. what i mean is that she will be murdered, like oasis said, by a sith or a bounty hunter, but made to look as though obi wan or someone else close to anakin was the culprit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.