I wanna know about everyone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaLaOrange
Hey I'm pretty new and i was just wondering about everyone.

I'm from Moorestown, New Jersey, 20 years old and am a pre-business major at Rutgers University. I am also an amateur photographer.

ChinaNiki
31, graduate of University of South Carolina-Columbia, headed for Jinan, China very soon

royal_jester
I am 18 years of age..I just recently graduated from high school. I am going to start school soon at Glendale Community College on August 25th. I also like in Glendale Arizona which is very hotsad...I plan on becoming a teacher after collegebig grin

KidRock
my names nick im 14 live in new england go to high school umm watch tv play computer games hang out with friends play football and baseball and basketball

keokiswahine
welcome to my nightmare. eek! eek! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
my name is John, i live in houston, texas. I am 33 years old. I am an assistant manager at La Quinta Inns. no, I will not give out free hotel rooms. laughing out loud

badkittykitty
my name is chrissy i am 30 and live in cleveland ohio.I work in a sweat shop and am trying to pay for the rest of my college,I am still hoping to be a nurse someday.

Ushgarak
We just had one of these here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9869&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

diegocala
My name is Diego, and now I feel bad about making a bad comment about Cleveland on another thread...so sorry badkitty!
Oh, and I am a filthaholic eek!

must_kill_Santa
u can c all about me on the link above in ush's post

mechmoggy
David.
Mechanical/manufacture Engineer.
West Midlands, UK.
Final year Engineering degree student.
Married to the lovely Mrs.Mechmoggy.

badkittykitty
thanks but don't feel bad I called it the mistake on the lake in another thread too, cause we are responsible for the power out and the browns.

julibug
juli - 33 - piano teacher - also work part-time at a recording studio & volunteer at a tiger sanctuary. was a journalism major many years ago on college (i think i have about 60 hrs.??) - don't know if i'll ever go back! love tigers, siamese cats, ladybugs, sci fi and comedy movies, all kinds of music. been married 12 1/2 yrs. & have an 11 yr. old son. oh, live in arkansas, drive lovely green mini-van w/yellow plate on front that says "julibug". big grin

The Omega

BellaButterfly
My name is CLaudia!
I am a cheerleader !
I am 16 years old and i live in Sunny California!

And i am in love with anything that has to do with Love~
love Marco & Claudia love

Ushgarak
Aww, how cute!

BellaButterfly
happy

Dexx
hey i studied aikido myself...The most beautiful martial art ever.

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

angel

ChinaNiki
Omega sounds like you're good at all the things I'm not. Physics! *runs away in fear*

Killer
http://www.geocities.com/orgyaddiction/Odium.html

holdenhsvgtsr
im Andrew
16 from Hamilton in Scotland
go to the glasgow college of nautical studies

The Omega

Dexx
i didn't have the time..school schedule is pretty crappy. Maybe this year. I study in the morning now..
Anyway..i loved it

The Omega

I'm 15 and live in Brooklyn, NY

Crash_Overload
I am Fred, Just your average, tries to see humour in all guy and takes things personally. I like pasta and I am currently studying to get my pilot's liscence. here is me in black:

ChinaNiki
Omega, my degree is in women's studies, but I am also a member of the history honor's fraternity.

burger
I'm Kristina..15 years old, from Norway. woohoo for me.

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.