Spider-Man Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zephonim
Does anybody have any idea where one might be able to get one of the posters from the new movie? Any help that anyone could offer would be great. I really need to find one.

Thanks.

pablo007
Do you mean the movie from 2002, or the sequel coming on 2004 ? The one in the left you can get it at www.allposters.com and I don't know about the sequel.

ninjapanther
Don't like how they made him look n the teaser poster. Look at the comics from the 90's an he looks alot better. Couldnt' they have airbrushed him or somethin to make him look less 'human' and more 'spider' (if ya get me..like how he looks in the comics around the mid 90s)
an is it me or does his webbing not look thick enough?
Still i cant WAIT till it comes out! big grin make mine marvel wink

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.bucketreviews.com/docockteaser.jpg

Zephonim
Does anyone know where I could buy one of the posters, preferrably the Doc Ock one. That would be sweet.

BOPRecruit 16
when it does go on sale in stores, i'm so buying it and nailing it to my wall!

Zephonim
I plan to rewalpaper my room with it.

BOPRecruit 16
at the official spider-man site, you can get a wallpaper of doc oct teaser for your desktop.

ragesRemorse
does anyone know where i can buy first print posters? not reissues

Zephonim
Where can I reprints?

BOPRecruit 16
the doc oct poster isn't an attached image, so feel free to print it out!

BOPRecruit 16
is that what you meant?

Zephonim
No but thanks anyway. I am tryig to find the actual poster. I really do appreciate the offer though.

Meli
Well, you'll most likely have to wait till about may to BUY the full size posters. You can get the desktop though. Doc Ock looks so amazing! And Tobey looks way hot. big grin

Zephonim
Where can you get a decent wallpaper of Spider-Man from the new movie?

Meli
The offical Website. They have one made. I don't use it, but I looked. It's cool. It's like the poster, but bigger...(DUH!)big grin

Zephonim
Gracias.

BOPRecruit 16
it's too early for poster for spidey 2 to be out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.