Old Horror Movie Name??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NYTeach
I remember very little about this movie, but...i'm looking for the name of a late 70's early 80's horror movie where people are killed on a train (it's not Terror Train) and after they've died they show a black Dixie Land band marching and dancing through the streets. That's all I've got. HELP!!

slayer
is it dead zone?

NYTeach
No. I don't think so. I remember it being very campy.

badkittykitty
it sounds funny as hell!

Madjoker
is it killer clowns from outer space

Sesshomaru
I hate clown movies. I'm scared of clowns. I can't watch a movie with any colwns in it. AT ALL!!

NYTeach
It's definitely not Killer Clowns. This is driving me crazy!!!

Vorhees
Check out Clown House it'll scare the hell out of you.

Back to the original question at hand................I have no idea

clownhouse
Hey folks ,

Clown house clowns are scary. It is my favorite cult HORROR MOVIE. cLowNhouSe RulEZ !!!

BREN
it could be the supernaturals? starring Maxwell Caulfield,about civil war zombies?
the only other movie i could think it may be is 2000 manics directed by the old gore jockey h.g.lewis ,the reason i think it could be 2000 maniacs is cos they have a good ol red neck cook out while rolling a guy in a barrel filled with nails protruding out the sides while listening to red neck kinda country music,lol
hope this helps ya out m8

Jackie Malfoy
It sounds familar it maybe no it can't be that one.Oh well if I think of it I will let you know.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.