Near death experiences.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone ever had a near death experience?

Rogue Jedi
boy, i really started a dead thread, huh?

DemonicGambit
lol

Uh, lets see, I don't really got any near death experiences. Uh some dumb stuff that could have gotten me killed, but not near death. Sorry

Rogue Jedi
my uncle was cleaning his rifle a long time ago and it went off, striking the wall just inches from where i was standing.

DemonicGambit
Damn huh

ChinaNiki
my dad stopped really fast at a red light and i flew from the back of the van into the front passenger seat. thought i had broke my neck and nose, but i just ended up really sore and needing another adjustment at the chiropractor. we recall it in the family as the day dadtried to kill me.

Killer
being hit by a wave after wave and not being able to get up for air, when i was 7

I was in the car with my grandma, and she noticed a BIG long wood thingy falll off a big wood truck in front of us and she swurved to the side and it hite the girl behind us and went through the passenger side in her car, that was when i was 12 or 13 i think

and other shit i don't wanna say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.