what is the best horror movie series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
i guys i would just like to know what ur fave horror movie series i haven't decided what mine is. also visit my poll 4 the scariest movie of all time.

BackFire349
of the dead trilogy

wicker_man
My favourite Horror franchise is The George A Romero Zombie Trilogy closely followed by The Alien Franchise.

Evil Dead
Why did you list others like "A Nightmare on Elm Street series" or "Friday the 13th Series" but listed Childs Play as "Childs Play 1 and 2"............don't parts 3 and 4 count as part of the series?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
scream is not a series it a trilogy. Child play 1 and 2 are just 2 movies not a series. most of does arenn't even series.

THISISNOTREAL2
I HATE HORROR

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hate your face

Dagons Blade
wicker_man, you're a man after my own heart! Romero's "Living Dead" trilogy really gave birth to zombies as we know them, as well as being a series that truly shows us that there IS a fate worse than death, returning from it.

Night Of The Living Dead made the grade, and while Dawn is the pinnacle of the series' excellence, and Day degrades a bit to the point of ambiguity, make no mistake that NOTLD launched a million shrieks worldwide, and is still the coolest series to this day with regards to it's subject matter(zombies.)

I'll also vote for a dark horse candidate here and nominate Amando De Ossrio's Tombs Of The Blind Dead quartet.

Tombs Of The Blind Dead
Return of The Blind Dead
The Ghost Galleon
Night of The Seagulls

A truly unique look at another kind of undead... but fora non undead seris, I'll vote for the Hellraiser series. The Cenobites kick ass!

ChinaNiki
elm street series

i have had dreams about Freddy...scary

BABOON
um....evil dead trilogy anybody????? mad

pablo007
I totally agree Baboon, Evil Dead is the best.

BackFire349
the lucio fulci zombie trilogy is also worth mentioning.

zombie, the beyond, and gates of hell. not really a trilogy, but made by the same guy.

Dagons Blade
I have heard other people say it's a trilogy of sorts, but Zombie would need explanation as to how it fits into the other 2.
Zombie was NASTY!!! The other 2 were wild too, like in Gates of Hell, the chick throwing up her guts...... And the eye splinter scene in Zombie.

BTW-a bit off topic, but have you seen the other Fulci film "House By The Cemetery"?

BackFire349
yeah ive seen it. not up to par with the beyond or zombie though. the sequels for zombie are god awful.

cropsy_is_god
My favourite series is Friday the 13th's & Re - animators.

deathbycorn
Manhunter, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal.

Evil Dead
am I seeing this wrong or did you idiots dig up a post 2 1/2 years old?

Impediment
Nope....................................You're seeing it. As am I. disgust

cropsy_is_god
Hellraiser

River Wild
Aside from Chucky i also like Nightmare in Elms street, i've seen all of it!

slayer
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Why did you list others like "A Nightmare on Elm Street series" or "Friday the 13th Series" but listed Childs Play as "Childs Play 1 and 2"............don't parts 3 and 4 count as part of the series?

stick out tongue i made this thread when i was just getting into horror and as u can see my genre knowledge was a bit on the not so good side,

Bossman
Friday the 13 is by far the best!!! Mommy and Jason could waste them all!!! rock

Evil Dead
slayer, you **** ............ I made that comment 2 1/2 years ago when you made this thread......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.