whos your fave actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
hey guys this is slayer just wondering who your fave actor is mine is Jennifer love hewitt

ChinaNiki
out of that group i like leelee

Seraph
Keria kinghtley, jean reno, everyone from the lotr-trilogy, johnny depp, and so on...

cogger15
JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicker_man
Favourite Actors: Sir Christopher Lee,Robert De Niro,Samuel L Jackson and Ben Kingsley.

Favourite Actresses: Kathy Bates,Julianne Moore and Kate Blanchett

Kes
Actor: Ralph Fiennes,Ian Mckellen,David Duchovny (not exactly for his acting skill big grin)
Actress: Angelina Jolie, Gillian Anderson, Jodie Foster,Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore.

Keith_Ollies
Favourite actor:

Brad Pitt

That list wasnt a very good one

Dexx
out of those above i picked josh hartNett. leelee Sobietski isn't bad either.
but my top ever actors are brad pitt, al pacino. anthony hopkins, jack nicholson, eduard norton, jeff bridges, samuel jackson
now these are truly great actors

Sparrows Angel
Johnny Depp
Benicio Del Toro
Tommy Lee Jones
Keanu Reeves
Stephen Dorff
Paul Walker
Bruce Willis
Tom Cruise

hollynkesten
totally Orlando Bloom.... i didnt vote.... my favorite wasnt there

Actors: WILL SMITH, Bruce Willis, Sean Williams Scott,
Actresses: Halle Berry, Kirsten Dunst, Michelle Rodriguez, Sarah Michelle Gellar

h0ck3yh0rr0r
none of the above but i like robert englund, anthony hopkins and other actors that are in horror movies lol

freak_show
Ed Norton and Charlize Theron.

lukeyduckey
Not a quality selection but Jim gets my vote

CapinJacksparow
WHERE THE HEY DIDDLY IS JOHNNY DEPP ON THAT POLL?!?! HE'S THE BEST ACTOR EVER!!!!!!!!

snlovergirl
buffy!

le_sainte
YEAH! Right on CapinJackSparrow! Where is Johnny Depp? He should have been number 1 on that list!

Korri
Keanu Reeves love

bluegrass
Deniro
Pacino
Kevin Spacey
Christopher Walken

KidRock
i love it how most people say johnny depp is there favorite actor when the only movie they ever saw that had him in it was PotC

snlovergirl
lol, no kidding, its like they jus discovered him

Lt.Columbo
Why's Peter Falk not in this poll?! Anyway, Jim Carrey's the best out of the ones there! He's soo Funny! AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN, Oh wait, now I could say, "AAAALLLLLLMIGHTY THEN!" Get it?!! Anyway, better stop going on!

JackSparrowLuvr
um excuse me but i have seen so many of his movies its not even funny and just cuz my name is Sparrows Anggel means that POTC is just the best acting that he's done in a movie so there

KidRock
sry "jacksparrowluvr" but most people didnt know about him until PotC and now hes there fav actor. but fine he was realllly funny in PotC. but hey if your a hardcore johnny depp fan that saw all his movies good job!

JackSparrowsGal
non they all suck :P JK JK JK JK JK....I love Johnny Depp..More then Words can say

JackSparrowsGal
Hey KidRock I new him way b4 POTC

BOPRecruit 16
josh hartnett *sigh, drools*

Pirates_lass
ive seen him chocolate, edward scissorhands, from hell, and of course potc so there! stick out tongue pirate oh and he is my fav actor!

ragesRemorse
all the actors on that list try to hard, especially jim carey. my fav actors are eigther Jude law or al pacino

slayer
hey guys thanx 4 voting 4 my poll

BeladonnaLeBeau
Well, my list of favorite actors is too huge to post it here, but I'll try browsing it a little wink

So ... Men ... eek! Daniel Day-Lewis , Viggo Mortensen, Sean Connery, Rizhard Coyle, Jude Law, Ryan Philippe, Will Smith ... and so so so on ... :clapping:

Women ... Angie Jolie, Liv Tyler, Cami Diaz, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tora Birch, Winona Ryder :kisss: ...

slayer
i apoligise 4 forgeting 2 put johhny dhepp up there in aust he's not that popular

ahaetrkarykl
sorry but i dont like barely anybody on that pole. i mean brittany murphy ugh she is terrible no offence. i really like robert deniro, bruce willis, sean connery, johnny depp, vince vaugn, and oh ya i love judy dench and juliet lewis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.