freddy vs jason # 1 at the box office

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
well as a horror fan i must say it is very exciting for me to see that a cheezy horror movie is number one. this is exactly what the horror genre needs and hopefully will show the movie producers that there is still heavy interest in horror films.

VenomVA
I wouldn't call Freddy vs Jason "cheezy". I thought it was a great movie and I'm VERY happy that it's No. 1 at the box office. Hope it will stay there another week smile Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
yeah its catorgorized as cheezy but thats apart of its lure, i am glad to hear its number one but i doubt itll last on top very long. If all the fans liked it theyd see it again and spread good rumors making it number one or top 3 for bout 3 weeks which i dont see happening but i hope it will.

Lt.Columbo
Does this mean that therer will be a possiblity of a number 2?

BackFire349
most likely

LizzyT123
Well, I guess we know that there is going to be another one now smile

Wolfie
Who knows? No one has given and hard evidence of a sequel, just spreading rumors.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lt.Columbo
Does this mean that therer will be a possiblity of a number 2?

There will be at least one more,I think we need a new franchise even if it is just another killer in a mask as as much as I love Jason he is getting old and Robert Englund is not going to play Freddy krueger forever....

house
soon Robert Englund wont even need makeup. Save a fortune

LizzyT123
Originally posted by house
soon Robert Englund wont even need makeup. Save a fortune

lol! oh dude, that was waaayy harsh!

BaronOBeefDip
True, that was very harsh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.