Pirates of the Carribean mistakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Quite an intriguing read....

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=3372

Phoenix
how do people NOTICE these things?!?!? I spent a good part of the movie staring dreamily at Johnny Depp!

Dexx
:laugh; some are really good...especially the factual errors. That one with the boat on the bottom of the see is ebvious..but i let it go because the movie is funny and not made strictly to teh details.

the black pearl shouldn't even move with those whole in sails...but the whole enhace the atmosphere..so there you go

cogger15
god lol lots of mistakes! but who cares? its still a great film!!!

Pirates_lass
wrong bout the bout thingy under water

Ushgarak
"Captain Norrington is "promoted" to Commodore. However, commodore was not a rank in the British navy, but a posting. A post captain could be appointed commodore (meaning he commanded more than one vessel) for a specific task, but when that task was completed, he became a post captain again. A promotion would have made Norrington an admiral."

That is STAGGERINGLY petty! You can't promote someone Admiral unless there is a vacancy and Commodore WAS recognised as a seperate rank, temporary or otherwise. They could just fudge it by saying he had a permanent detached command of his own.

Kes
You should correct that mistake Ush.

Caribbean_Chick
I was in this site and discovered that the longer the movies the more mistakes.. in most of the movies around the same length there were around 100 mistakes.. therefore POTC styll rocks!!!and did good considering he length

CapinJacksparow
aye! but they missed one VERY IMPORTANT AND ANNOYING MISTAKE!!!! that necklace chain must be magical!!! they keep ripping it off and putting it back on! ever since elizabeth first met will! she ripped it off his neck, then put it back on with no trouble, and ripped it off, and put it back on....

Phoenix
this was mentioned a lot actually, but in the 'corrections' part. it was mentioned that theyre are necklaces that are DESIGNED to snap off, eg for if you get it caught on something, then it wont strangle you. also, old fashioned chains for necklaces were made so you could fasten it ANYWHERE on the chain, so they just made one type of chain, instead of faffing about making ones for wide necks and narrow necks

fini
Funny that same thing was noticed in the Fellowship of the rings, frodo kept losing the chain with the ring.
It must be a standard movie prop where chains just come off with a little tug

fini
laughing out loud its good to see moviemistakes is still maintaining their 'magnifying glass investigation' mode................keep up the good work guys...it gives us more reasons to watch our fave movies over and over

ahaetrkarykl
ok ive really got a question about the movie because there is a part that i didnt understand. i dont know how to do that thing to make it all black unless you highlight it so i'll just give this warning

IM PUTTING SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!! DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE SPOPILERS!!!!!!!

ok in the end scene where jack is saying you will remember today as the day you almost caught....and then he falls into the water, well when he looks up from the water there is a ship that has white sails. then when he gets on the ship it is the pearl like it should be with black sails. did i just miss something because i dont get it. i must be just making a stupid mistake because they didnt mention it on that webpage of POTC mistakes.

a little help would be greatly appriciated

thanks

CapinJacksparow
aye! thank you for tellin me the truth on the necklace thing! i thought i was insane and the only one who noticed the mistake but it was actually ment to be! i'm happy now....
but to answer the question about the white sails. in the time that jack's tortuga crew took the ship and brought it to port royal, they got it fixed. as you remember it was in a raging battle against the interceptor. and of course, it was damaged. so they fixed it up for jack, and added new sails. they where white because it's kinda hard to find black sails in the caribbean. hope that answers it for ye.

Ushgarak
I would, but that COULD be seen as even MORE petty!

Kes
laughing out loud

Well if a mistake is not a mistake eit should be corrected,right?! smile

Ushgarak
Yeah... but frankly, I hate that site anyway, it's always full of rubbish.

Kes
Well they do have a way to correct the ones that are wrong.
I like it. I love looking for mistakes.

Ushgarak
Well, maybe...

Chesh
...I have a question...:
When Barbosa and the crew of the Pearl are making Elizabeth and Jack walk the blank, Barbosa demands the dress he gave Elizabeth back. She acquiesces, saying "It goes with your black heart." BUT THE DRESS IS A MAROON/PURPLE, not black at all! What gives???

~fuoco~
And when she gives him back the dress, he said "OoO, it's still warm." I remember him saying "We cannot feel the warmth of a womans body." Or somthing like that. How could he fell if the dress was warm or not? Maybe he was just being sarcastic? Dunno. Anyways, thought the last mistake was being too picky. "He was wearing contacts, real pirates don't wear contacts." Who cares? If Johnny needs to see, then he needs to see.

Phoenix
yeah, i noticed that too!

Phoenix
i think barbosa was just making a joke. and i agree with you abt the last mistake - what do they want him to do, fall in thesea cos he's bumbling about with no glasses or contacts?!?!?

Kes
Well black looks good with everything stick out tongue
Maybe she was being sarcastic.

Morfiwen
supposedly, at the beginning of the movie when the umbrella floats by the ship, you can see the string keeping it from falling over. who knows - i havent actually seen it, but.. ???

Pirates_lass
lol i wouldnt be able to do wat johnny did without my glasses/contacts!! i AM OBSOLUTLY BLIND WITHOUT THEM!!!!!!!ITS WIERD

michara34
pirates lass im with you!! i cant see a thing with out my contact glasses!! sad its scarry and sad!!

Pirates_lass
IM JUS LIKE whoa! oww did see that!

ilvorlandobloom
i noticed a mistake in the movie- when the two pirates (i dont know their names, i just know them as 'the guy w/ a fake eye & his friend') are looking for elizabeth and she opens the really hot thing w/ fire or something in it on the fake eye guy he yells ''thats hot'' or something but hes cursed so he wouldnt be able to tell its hot.

ragesRemorse
these people have far to much time on there hands

Kes
Actually no. When you watch the movies the mistakes are there. They just pay better attention to the movie.

robincooper
another mistake if anyone noticed, was the fact when that dude was getting promoted, they were playing the patriotic maritime hym rule brittania, i'm not sure but was that created then? and i'm sure all british ships, flew the red ensign (union jack on red background) around this time but in the film, the british ship was flying a blue ensign.. am i right or wrong?

Fire
dunno about the song or the flag, the song I can find out, the flag, I'll have to see the movie again which I won't

lovethemoon
orlando bloom like rocks he was so good but i must admit jhonny depp was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!! x x x totally mad fan x x x x x x x x x

Phoenix
I cant see properly even WITH my contacts, cos I have stigmtism, which means i only get partial vision witch contacts. its a pain, cos it means i hav to wear glasses for driving which i do all the time, so basically i just hav ta wear my glasses! and its stupid, cos i can see well enough to do normal things without them, just cant see televison or anything more than about 2 metres away

Morfiwen
ok, if anyone thinks its a movie mistake that johnny depp wears contacts in the movie, thats just dumb. I mean, the man has to see!!

Hypernova
Wow, people are already finding mistakes.

I have not even seen the movie yet. Due for release on Thursday though and looking forward to it.

Melay
smile MY FAVIRITE QUOTE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY MESSAGE.

lil bitchiness
ahaha...this is so amusing, and so true! ive noticed few after watching itfew times...but i looks for them as well...i think its funny! big grin

Miss Sparrow
The only mistake that made it for me to notice is that a ship with holes in the sails won't move. haha. More I didn't found out, I'm not a mistake looker, I only see the obvious things..

samantha_pantha
did ne1 notice that when they r first tryin to catch captain jack sparrow that he hooks his handcuffs over the rope and slides down and jumps off when he reaches the ground, but u wouldn't b able to do this coz ur hands r cuffed together and u wouldn't b able to hook em ova the rope, it just doesn't work.

Kes
The chain is long enough for him to grab bit over the rope.

aniron
omg what a good point, perhaps they can't feel and stuff in the moonlight, but still cant eat and drink in the day.

aniron
yes but the ship is cursed it is crewd by the damned and so it is able to move because it is powered by the curse, you should notice that when the curse is lifted that the sails have no holes in it.

Robnoxiuos
Has Anyone mentioned that when young Elizibeth stole the coin from around young Turner's neck, she never became cursed?

Kes
Well technically she didnt still. She hid the coin to protect Will.

szhismine
yeesh...

i don't really like reading about mistakes. i notice mistakes, but it's not like i look for them or anything. i read a page and a half of POTC mistakes before i got fed up. honestly...

POTC is a great movie, i don't care about mistakes! big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
^^^^^^^whatever she/he said!!!!!!!!

Ariadne
Don't you only become cursed if you take the coin from Isle de Muerta? Because Will's father sent him his coin and he obviously never became cursed either. They just needed his blood because it was the same as his father's.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yup.who doubted that fact anyway?

duffy
Dont no if this points been made but when they steal the ship at the start, and smash up the boat with the men in it, would that not have meant they were heading in the wrong direction?

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink
in english please?or atleast with more detail?where when?who?

duffy
never mind
I know what was going on now

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol exactly big grin love

OrliNElijahsGrl
very interesting things, i was reading the mistakes page for potc, and i dont know if it was mentioned or i saw it somewhere else about being able to see orlandos 9 in elvish tattoo during the sword fight with jack sparrow, cuz his sleeve slides down, and its at the part where he goes "i practice three hours a day so that when i meet a pirate i can kill it!" i watched for that lastnight, and i saw it!!! his sleeve falls down, and you can see the 9 in elvish tattoo, you gotta be real quick to see it, cuz its only a few seconds you can see it, i did the famous pause right at it and slow mo..and i saw it, it looks really neat, i want that tattoo!!

GOING BACK..to when you were saying about elizabeth throwing him the dress saying "this is for your black heart" or whatever, she was meaning, he has a black heart for being so cruel as a pirate, like being so mean, you know..she was saying he has a black heart of evil, i hope you understand what im saying

i did notice the 2 parts, with barbossa saying "oo still warm" and that other guy with the eye popping out, cant remember his name, saying ow thats hot thats hot, when the burning ash fell on him, cuz they are cursed, they shouldnt feel anything

And the first time id seen potc, i didnt get the whole ending, where jack threw will the coin and then he said "he didnt miss" or "he didnt waste it" or something like that, because before i didnt see the knife in wills hand and the cut on his hand and stuff, cuz it was all too quick, but when i got the dvd, i finally noticed everything i didnt notice before! The knife and the cut on wills hand! I wish theyd kept in when it actually showed will cutting his hand, but thats what makes deleted scenes NEAT TO WATCH! hehehee!

Caribbean_Chick
ok I got alot of things to say:
1. Johnny D's contacts he wears during the movie are actually sunglasses because he doesn't need glasses.. but I still agree who cares!!
2. When the fire stuff gets in the dudes eye he says: It's hot!It'll burn me!! Which in my opinion is indicating his wooden eye that can catch fire
3. When Barbossa says: It's still warm he is just joking around
4. Will's Dad did get cursed but Will didn't because it was only sent to him.. and because she didn't actually take the coin from the chest(because Babossa did say that they were trading the coins to people for things and they didn't get cursed when they got them off the pirates)
5. While the ship was cursed and all that it was able to move with all the rips and holes.. but notice once the curse is withdrawn, Mr. Gibbs and his crew have to repair it because it probably wouldn't move after it was acquitted of the curse

OrliNElijahsGrl
Great post! i agree!

yes barbossa saying its still warm..im sure he was joking..at first i thought "wait i thought they couldnt feel anything" and then i thought, well hes probably joking or being sarcastic

im trying to notice some other stuff, i watched it with the commentry with keira knightly, and wat is so neat is, she was naming off the scenes where it wasnt actually her and was her stunt double, and there was a couple shots where she was saying when it wasnt johnny depp but his stunt double! And i wouldnt of NEVER known! Thank you keira, thats fascinating! She cracked me up during the commentry, she was all hyper and was like "LOOK! PIRATES!" and she was really funny when it got to her and orlando kissing at the end, it was sooo funny, damn her tho for being able to kiss orlando, i envy her so much, its not fair!

I want to become a actress, so then maybe SOMETIME i could star in a movie with orlando and get to kiss him

bLooMiLiCioUs
one step ahead of ya - i'm alreadi on my waywhistle
but it'll take longer for me cuz i'm stuck here in singaporesadsad*cries*

lol aww wouldnt we all.... *dreams of being an actres with johnny n orlando*

Caribbean_Chick
yea I'm going to be an actress when I'm 15.. I just don't know how big I'll hit it

how old are you now?

OrliNElijahsGrl
me and mary both said lastnight we were gonna become actresses and be in a movie with orlando and have a kissing scene with him, we were going on and on about orlando lastnight, lmao it was funny!

*sighs* i want to be in a movie with orli so much

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud
me,CC are on our way,if we make it we cl meetcha thereeek!eek!

DARKVIRUS
I was also reading these mistakes and they really seem to be picking at little things but, some of it is interesting.

One that stood out was a fact towards the bottom iof page one that said "if sparrow was cursed how could he get drunk on the island?". I mean this is something I picked up on the first time I saw the movie but, jack lift's four coins from the chest and only puts three back...so he is only cursed from the moment he keeps the fourth coin (under his sleeve it looks like) until the point he cuts himself and throws the coin back to will to lift the curse.

I dunno i just thought that one was really stupid because if you followed along you would have known jack was only cursed for a brief time at the end of the film.

bLooMiLiCioUs
roll eyes (sarcastic) obviously that person didn't watch the movie properly

DARKVIRUS
I dont know if i came across right in my post but I meant I knew sparrow was not cursed when they were stranded on the island.

Just wanted to clarify that since i cant edit my post sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i was refering to the person who WROTE that in the website not you!!
aaww dun be sad cuza that!!*hugs*

Caribbean_Chick
just watch out for us on the big screen!!!!

don't be sad *hugs DV with Bloomi*.. and its hard for girls to watch the movie right with two big distractionswink

lol yuppers now thats trueeee!!! stick out tongue http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Caribbean_Chick
are u asking me?

.. and yea the movie is a distraction itself.. since Johnny IS the movie

lol yehh innit..

ermm i dunno sum1 sed sumat bout being an actress at 15... neway how old r u? im 15!

Caribbean_Chick
o yea that was me.. I'm 13 now.. so in two years I'll start working more on acting then anything elsebig grin

lol kewlies well all the best, hope i get to see you on the BIG screen soon... wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
big big big big BIIIIG distractions!!!eek!loveeek!love

Caribbean_Chick
lol definitlybig grin.. and watch out for me on the big screen soonHappy Dance

CaptainClaire
I'd love to be in a film with Johnny
*dreams endlessly*
The mistake site just scares me - who has that much time on their hands???

Caribbean_Chick
I know lol it would be awesome he's so talentedlove.. and some of them are just kind of stupid.. like Kiera's nails.. seriously WHO CARES!!!lol.. but then again some of them were cool and I would never have noticed them

Rachelle04
Hey, I'm new here, but I've read this whole topic, and I just have a question, hopefully someone will have the answer...

In the last bit of the movie when Sparrow, Barbossa, Turner, and Swann are in the cave place, why does Jack slice his own hand before he throws the coin to Will? I've thought of many different reasons, but none of them seem quite right... So if someone has the answer, or just their opinion of it, I would be VERY grateful if you could post it here!
Thanks!

Lady Ellie
I didn't notice that

Caribbean_Chick
well because I know the camera switches back and forth from Will to Jack so it's confusing.. but it's Will who cuts his hand then it shows Jack throwing the coin.. there have been lots of people who thought that as wellsmile

samIam
yeah!!

jackisyummy
In the blacksmith shop, when jack pokes wills master, the handcuff on one arm alternates from on top and underneath his sleeve! anyone notice that?

nah i didnt really notice... lol how can so many people notice mistakes... i may have noticed a few but i LOVE the movie so i dont care lol.. the movies great and that's all that matters to me... hehe.. big grin

Caribbean_Chick
I know me too.. I'd be like hey a mistake!!!Oh well lolzstick out tongue

Rachelle04
"well because I know the camera switches back and forth from Will to Jack so it's confusing.. but it's Will who cuts his hand then it shows Jack throwing the coin.. there have been lots of people who thought that as well"

but have you noticed that when jack was about to be hung, he has a bandage over his hand where the slice would have been? it seems that he cut himself before he threw the coin, and if so, what does that mean? hmm...

really_bad_eggs
blink

tates8
also during a few of the scenes(one for example; the scene where Elizabeth gives Will the necklace back) it's just taped to the back of their necks.

furious_socks
what is tape smile?

tates8
sellotape (scotch tape for the North American's)....
A clear piece of felxiable plastic with a sticky side, used to hold things together.(example; torn pieces of paper, paper to a wall(hanging a poster).
By putting the necklace unfastened on the back of the neck and putting and piece of tape over top, it can be removed easliy.

Caribbean_Chick
he never cut his handblinkblink

MissesDepp?!
hmmm yes, this is pretty obvious and i'm very confused, So elizabeth has the coin right? does that mean she's imortal for the time that she has it? because that would make sense, unless you have got to PHISYCALLY REMOVE it from the chest.

orlilover42
Well, she didnt take it out, so i guess she's not cursed.

MissesDepp?!
true

Caribbean_Chick
yea you do have to physically take it out of the chest.. that's why Will and all those people they gave the coins away to were never cursed.. and that is why Barbossa can never come back to lifesadsad.. sad reality.. well not really reality but.. you know what I meanstick out tongue

jdfan66
I have one...when captain barbossa is making elizabeth walk off the plank..he makes her take off her dress...then he says "ahh its still warm too" i thought the pirates under the curse couldnt feel things?

iluvorlando
hey guys, you've prolly already answered this question, but i'm just gunna ask it anyways smile How can it be possible for Bootstrap Bill to be dead? If he removed a piece of the treasure (unless he didn't acutally take a piece himself) he wouldn't be able to die. But i assumed that he took a piece since he gave it away to Will. So ya....could you help me out a bit here? Cuz otherwise shouldn't Bill be walking around on the bottom of the ocean or something?

Phoenix
Wow! My old threads are still being used!

*is proud*

caitlin
hey did any one notice that when CAPTIN Jack sperow took a coin he took it whith his right hand but when he was a skeliton it was in his left hand? Happy Dance laughing

oh well love johnny depp rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

ok not to sound horrible but thats kinda stupid, i think he can switch hands you know, and anyway when he did take it he didnt leave it in his hand, it was sorta like a 'magic trick' and disappeared.

i think he was just being sarcastic, the 'orrible pirate that he is lol.

Caribbean_Chick
yea I agree.. he was just joking

CaptainSparrow

mmmmmm_ob :)
huh....but the others were walking on the bottom of the water?
i don't understand quite what you are saying....anyway.....will's dad would be able to undo the bootstraps as he was going down....and so he would be able 2 get free....

iluvorlando
hmm.....well, first off, thanx for answering my question CaptainSparrow! And your answer makes sense, i thought of that myself too....but like mmmmmm obsmile said, i started thinking about them walking on the bottom of the ocean, and kinda second guessed myself. But I suppose its kinda like when Will is dueling in the cave, and he sticks that bomb inside one of the bad guys and pushes him out of the moonlight.....we can assume they died right?...

APiratesLife4Me
how about the fact that the necklace keeps getting shorter and shorter!

Caribbean_Chick
well now they are dead.. but when they first exploded they had to still be alove.. but it's kind of like the Bootstrap thing.. like him they can't move in the form are in(which is a million piecesstick out tongue)

CaptainSparrow
They were walking at the bottom of the water, yes. But the depth of the water wouldn't have been the same. The pirates will have thrown Bootstrap overboard in the middle of the ocean, whereas the underwater scene was near shore.
And about him getting free...maybe they tied his hands behind his back or something? That would be quite difficult to escape from.

Rachelle04
I've watched the movie quite a few times now, and even watched that scene in slow motion, and if you watch closely, you can see that it is indeed Captain Jack Sparrow's hand. You see, he had to slice his hand, because as Barbossa had said "Who's blood has been paid???" Pirates shout: "OURS!" Barbossa: "And who's blood is yet to be paid???" Pirates: "HERS!" So I'm guessing that every pirate who took a coin from the chest (including Bootstrap Bill, because that's the whole plot of the movie...) had to spill some of their blood to lift the curse. And Jack took one...soo....
Sorry if this is getting old... I was just wondering why he did it. And now I think I have it figured out, but if anyone else has a reason why he did it, post it please.
Thanks! smile

beaujay1
it is mindboggaling, wait he did cut his hand cos on each of the coins you can see blood, so he must have

iluvorlando
lol, yeah, it would be kinda hard to move when your body was in pieces! So, are you saying that bootstrap bill would have been alive all the way up to the time when the curse was finally lifted....he was just in a thousand pieces under the sea?

Caribbean_Chick
no he probably would have been crushed.. you know with the pressure of being that low in the ocean and stuff.. so I guess Bootstrap isn't in itsadsad

CaptainSparrow
Each person that took a coin from the chest, had to put the coin back...along with their blood, so that their curse could be removed.
I am pretty certain that we see Jack cut his hand. I never thought anything different to that.
So, Jack cuts his hand in order to remove his curse when the coin is placed back in the chest, and Will also cuts his hand to complete the ritual, 'cos his dad's blood never got returned.

Mad 4 Johnny
What she means is its his dress and wat,s his is black and colourless that wat it means (it goes with your black heart) chesh cool undrestand now

Mad 4 Johnny
i found a misteak in the film. Know the way Captin BarBossa says he cant feel nothing the wind in his face or the warmth of a womens face how come when Mrs Swan was walking the plank she takes the dress of and throws it at captin BarBossa he puts it to his face and says its still warm but he cant feel that cause hes cursed. huge Misteak there devil

sparrowluver
laughing how do these ppl notice these things???i spent most of the movie staring at Captain Jack Sparrowlaughing love

Mad 4 Johnny
well so did i but i wanted to see if i noticed any misteskes i am sceptic like that

iluvorlando
I noticed that one too.....but all these other little picky ones i was clueless about

Phoenix
bump

~Johnny.D_Girl~
^good point!!!!^
i neva really took notice of that roll eyes (sarcastic)

el-pirate
you do have a few mistakes in the movie, but you're watching a movie with skeletons walking around!!!!!, that's not really realistic now is it!(although they should be more precise) and sparrowluver is right, jack really is more interestig than the mistakes! love

~Johnny.D_Girl~
laughing
i 100% agree as well!!!!! love

orliluvr4life
hahaha me 2

el-pirate
i'm so bored, am i really the only one still here? stupid time difference, it's only 9pm here. well, i'll try to find someting else to do. laterzz sad

~Johnny.D_Girl~
AWWWW............well if my calculations a correct......U SHOULD B ON NOW ANYWAY'Z!!!!!!! LOL.......but its 2 early in da morning 4 u i guess?????

Machete_guy
Its 3:49 here
i know a mistakeeek! wen raggeti wqas chasing lizzy ouround in her house and she drpped those hot ashes on him and he felt pain! they arnt suppose to feel pain
same with in the cave wen they put the pole through that guys stomach and he wen aaarrggh!!!! LOL!

el-pirate
that might have been outta frustration.....even if you can't fee lanything, might be very anoying to have a pole sticking through your stomach wink

el-pirate
(and it's 8.52 AM here right now)

Machete_guy
yo shorty its ur birthday

el-pirate
happybday birthday, i love birthdays!! pies all around!!eat

Machete_guy
Mistakes Mistakes! ! I know a mistake! Liz!

el-pirate
whahahaha, absolutely right!!! but will kinda is a mistake too,the big lozer!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! laughing

XxHannahxX
itb was mi b-day on friday, and another mistake, when jonny is running from the guards at the beginning and he flies around on that thing and then he flips his hand cuffs over the rope.....WAT THE HELL!! that is immpossible!! they were both attached to his wrists!! LMFAO!!

el-pirate
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11(little late, i know.... embarrasment )
but that's not impossible, cause he puts his hand together, and then throws the chain over the rope and then grabs the chain!!!!!!!!(don't know if i explained it well, but it's possible!!!!!!)

~Johnny.D_Girl~
YAPPY B'DAY MATTIE!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

el-pirate
oohh, i found a mistake!!!!!!(no idea if anyone thougth of this but....) well, when liz and Jack are on the island and the're drinking lots of rum, isn't it very unlikely that jack, who is a pirate and therefor drinks a LOT of rum, passes out before liz, who already drank half a bottle, and has probably never had alcohol before because she is 'civilized' (could also be that people off all classes drank lots of alcohol, but i just thought this was kinda weird....) huh yes

~Johnny.D_Girl~
but jack is a heaver drinker!!!!!!!!......lizz only had half......while jack proberly had 4 or 5!!!! LOL
THATS MY MAN!!!!!! love drool

XxHannahxX
*glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**g
lug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glu
g**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug*
*glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**g
lug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug**glug*
1 bottle
2bottle
3bottle
4bottle
5bottle
6bottle
shclumamla.........
*too drunk to talk* thats mi jack!

siruslover
The people that spot that stuff really don't have a life! no

~Johnny.D_Girl~
^ well i don't care........HMPH!!!!! LOL JK.....no 1....i repete NO 1 will EVA change the way i luv jack/johnny/mort/agent sands/what eva else....OK!!! LOL

el-pirate
I do have life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNY is my life!!!!!! happy love
and ahm, little info: sirius is a caracter from a book.....so euhmm, he's not real.... wink stick out tongue johnny exists!!!!!!! (on earth and in lala land!!) happy

jjoutlaw3
um...what's this all about now mates?

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*shrugs* dunno...... blink

~Johnnyz#1~
*stands next to JDG and shrugs as well*
*starts convo with JDG*
SO......what yer doing......lets go see spiderman 2gether!!!
LOL

Mrs_bloom
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *shrugs for no reason*

jjoutlaw3
spiderman 2!!!! i wanna see that soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luved the first one...its not out yet tho...sad

~Johnny.D_Girl~
it comes out in...*counts in head*.....3 DAYS!!!!! eek!
yup Johnnyz#1!!!!!!! I'M CUMIN WIT YA big grin
this is gonna sound sad but........I LUV SPIDER MAN!!!! big grin ....*cough* not really.....but i luv da movie big grin
anyway.......back 2 mistakes.......b4 we get in trouble confused

jjoutlaw3
mistakes? hmmm...i've not read any of this thread...but i assume u mean mistakes in the movie...well...i saw one...dunno if this has already been mentioned...but in one scene, when the crew of the Interceptor and barbossa's crew are fighting each other , barbossa says something (or shouts i don't remember exactly) but u can see that his teeth are white and fairly straight...then in the next scene they're back to being black and broken and nasty...hope that was what i'm supposed to do...

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lol

el-pirate
cool, never knew that!! a new mistake has been found!!! big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>