am i wierd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
i only ever feel REALLY, TRULY Safe when I am a. in a locked room or b. in a dark room with other people eg cinema. am i weird or do other people have strange places they feel safe in?

wicker_man
I don't think your weird everyone has a certain place where they feel safe...Dont worry. smile

Dexx
whatever floats your boat....we all have 'em

must_kill_Santa
i dont fell safe in my house at night but i feel safe at other peoples houses or outside

mechmoggy
I remember feeling unsafe when I moved into my first place, I woke up at every noise and had to go and look around.

These days if I hear something, I send Mrs.MM to go look.

Kes
laughing out loud

I feel safe in my room. I don't like going outside! no jk.

Dexx
laughing

Rogue Jedi
i only feel safe at kmc forums. laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing

ChinaNiki
i really felt unsafe after reading The Evil That Men Do by Roy Hazelwood

that makes you want to sleep with a gun under your pillow and bear traps around all the windowsbig grin

Phoenix
PHEW!! At least I'm not the only one with weirdness!

Phoenix
Although I am probably still weirder than most...

Ushgarak
Yeah, not weird at all, Phoe. And I am the same as Kes.

(sad face)

Phoenix
i actually feel safe in my toilet, cos theres a lock on the door... the front and back doors and the toilet doors are th only ones with locks

Ushgarak
What if there is a big poisonous spider just under the toilet rim?

ChinaNiki
When I was 13 someone broke into our house on the first day my sis and I didn't have to go to a babysitter after school. We didn't even realize it til about 2 hours later when our parents got home. It was really scarey cuz the were two sets of footprints in dad's office in the basement. All they took was dad's coin collection and the money from some coin banks which was why we didn't notice anything. My sis slept on the floor in my room for two weeks after that. That summer was when I started to get in the habit of staying up all night and not sleeping til the sun came up.

DemonicGambit
I feel safe in big crowds, but I hate big crowds

ChinaNiki
i hate big crowds too
it's why I try to see movies during rush hour matinee

Tired Hiker
I feel safe in general. I live in the hood, but it's a good hood. Folks round here just want to be left alone for the most part, but there is this one freaky guy who always walks by and covers his face with his hand as if he doesn't want people to recongnize him. hmm. very strange.

ObieTrice 26
a "good" hood?

Tired Hiker
Yeah, the guy who beats his wife across the street is in jail right now, my upstairs neighbor hasn't been yelling at his kids lately, and my room mates car hasn't been broken into for the past month and a half, so with all things considered, it's a good hood, for now.

ObieTrice 26
thats cool, also the first good hood i ever heard of

Phoenix
i like spiders

Ushgarak
Poisonous ones that kill you on the toilet included?

Phoenix
they're just misunderstood...

Phoenix
STAND UP AND BE PROUD, MY SPIDER SIBLINGS!

Ushgarak
Ok

What if there is a Phoenix-eating monster hidden in the toilet?

Kes
lol I always go to the 1st matinee (this doesnt sound right blink Are you sure its spelled right?) But thats because I like going alone and I like the silence. Big crowds annoy me, there's always noise messed

Phoenix
Jack will save me!

Ps, me going to see PotC again tonight!!

Ushgarak

Can I come? Dressed as Jack?

Phoenix
as long as you wear plenty of eyeliner...

Ushgarak
... doubtful...

Phoenix
sorry, then, ya can't - I have a THING for men in eyeliner...

mmmmmmmm.......... johnny.........
mmmmmmmmmm........ spike............
mmm............ kronos.........

*carries on naming every film/tv bad guy EVER who has EVER worn eyeliner*

Ushgarak
bah...

ChinaNiki
I prefer to see most movies alone too, then I don't have to worry about someone taking to me during the show. I don't mind seeing movies with my dad though cuz he's like me and doesn't talk during the movie. We used to have movie night when I was a kid and my mom and sister were out of the house. We'd get a pizza and then go see something, usually with a high death count. lots of explosions, or martial arts. Those are the movies mom and sis wouldn't see.

Oh, and spellcheck says that matinee is the correct spelling.big grin

ragesRemorse
i only feel safe and comfortable when im alone but i think this forum is one of those im sane and the rest of the world is insane type things

ragesRemorse
you ever go to the movies with a friend and they keep making fun of the movie and talking to you and then you get out and they say some stupid shit like "man i diddnt get that movie" arghh i hate that

cermiestar
guys with eyeliner are HOT! ainslie............

ChinaNiki
guys from Bah Rain wear eyeliner

it's part of the culture

cermiestar
Bah Rain? where's that

Kes
lol

yeh its so annoying when ppl talk. Even if its a friend. I hate reading subtitles and when someone whispers in my ear I have to otherwise I won't get what they are saying.
I also hate when I like the movie and the other person doesnt or vise versa roll eyes (sarcastic)
Thats why going alone is great stick out tongue

BabyT
I feel safe in the dark or aat night time...when all my doors and windows are locked and the blinds are down!...so...no your not wierd cause that would mean I'm wierd...ok I am a little!!!

BellaButterfly
I feel safe when i am in my house or movie theatre and at school!

ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

ChinaNiki
cermie Bahrain is in the Persian Gulf. It is a small island.
It's one of your more liberal arab countries in comparison to the other countries in the area.

Phoenix
see?!?!? cermie agrees with me!! I'M NOT MAD, AFTERALL!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

Although, maybe me and cermie are just both mad...

Dagons Blade
No you're not weird, Phoenix, everyone feels safe in their own way. Every form of refuge has it's pride.

While I go out a lot of times (when I'm not working from home) I always feel safer coming back and being in the house. In my town the daytime is a good time to roam around, but nighttime has a whole different meaning. I'm suprised they haven't filmed COPS here yet.

MY comfort zone? I put the couch up against the front door and sleep on it . It was a drag to always get up in the morning to pull the couch away so my wife could get in after working all night, but it's OK now. It's not like I can always go back to bed after I put it back. wink

skule
i feel safe when i am completely alone at home and no one around. I like it real quiet and when i am alone.

Dagons Blade
Perhaps because when you're alone and by yourself, you have more control and you are more in tune with your surroundings

skule
actually its more of just shutting out the world and the noise etc, i hate when i walk out the door i hear the constant noise of cars buses dogs people etc ..its bzz bzz bzzz. I like peace and quiet smile Hold on while i turn up the volume on my led zepplin cd...jk

Killer
I feel safe when I am alone

bigbadbike2
Are you weird? or Are you weird because you only feel safe in certain places. Thats two different questions all together. stick out tongue

@ngel
ur not wierd... i tihnk....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.