Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
was just looking a this site....

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=3372&type=trivia

and it says that at the end of the PotC credits was an "interesting scene"!

NOW I HAVE TO SEE IT AGAIN, AND STAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE CREDITS!!!!!

must_kill_Santa
i no how upsetting but then it is such a cool film who wouldnt want to see it again plus it has Orlando Bloom in

Dexx
this is the second thread with the same topic phoenix.

must_kill_Santa
oh well it got me lookin

Phoenix
huh?

ChinaNiki
i know what happenedsmile

Phoenix
WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT!?!?!?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze tell me - I'll love you forever!!

Dexx
you have almost the exact thread in the movie discussion...that's the main thing that happened

cermiestar
wasn't a scene with the evil monkey?

Dexx
What the f**k?..umm..what?

BondJamesBond
Yeah, the evil monkey and the outragous purple patty

JKozzy
Another obscurely titled thread!

Tex
...moving to POTC forum...

#1fan Sparrow
I saw it the monky goes swimming up to barbossa and he goes to the gold coin chest and takes a coin and the moon shines on him and he turns evil.. if you put audio commentaries with johnny depp he says that there is one last part so thats how I saw it

beaujay1
or now you can just see the dvd..............

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. I saw it too.. so those have you that have seen don't you think that shows Barbossa is coming back?

Orli'sElf7
yea it does!!!! but judging by the title or the "assumed" title of the 2nd movie you wouldn't think that barbossa would be in it... Treasures of the Lost something or other...

Caribbean_Chick
yea I know.. so the whole last scene was completely pointlesshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/closedeyes.gif

leaf_eater
are you talking about the easteregg? man, i stayed in the theater through all the credits because i thought that there were bloopers at the end and saw it. with the monkey swimming and stealing a coin, lol, i think that the guys that were suposed to clean up after the guest were a little annoyed at us. me and friend started writing a fafic about the monkey being the next enemy in the sequal. heh heh...i'm rambling...

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol yeh but does that mean that the curse is still there or only the monkeys got it..??

Caribbean_Chick
yea I think the monkey will giv Barbossa a coin then he'll come back to life.. well half life anywaysstick out tongue.. but most people think otherwiseconfused

Orlando_Lover45
just kinda fastforward threw all of the credits and then you don't have to wait. big grin

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. that scene had to be a teaser.. or maybe Barbossa's daughter will find the monkey and know it's her Dad's and finds her Dad dead somehow and attempts to seek revenge on Captain Jack Sparrow because she somehow finds out it was him

jpv
Yeah!!!

Orlando_Lover45
random thought: EVIL PAPER BAG! sorry got a little hyper there.

iluvorlando
wow...i didn't even know that was at the end! but, i just watched it and....i kinda think that its just there for fun. like it doesn't necessarily have anything to do w/ the next movie...acutally, its prolly just there in order to drive us nuts until the next movie!

Caribbean_Chick
you're rightstick out tongue.. after months of arguing against the fact that Barbossa isn't going to come back.. I realized he can't unless the monkey has some special strength power or something and drags Barbossa to the chest and pulls his hand into the chest and somehow makes his hand grab a coinstick out tongue

iluvorlando
exactly...and besides that, wouldn't he have to take a coin from the chest, HIMSELF in order to be cursed again? Cuz when Will's dad gave him his coin Will didn't turn into the living dead...he was never under the curse. And i don't think there is any way that Barbossa can come and take a coin himself when he's dead. smile

lil bitchiness
OMG have you not seen it?! eek!

Damn!! I saw it few times at the cinema!!

iluvorlando
yeah, i really had no idea....next time i see a movie i'll just stick around till the credits are over, just in case theres some cool little scene at the end.

Caribbean_Chick
yea me neither then I saw this so I saw it again and saw it.. if you had seen in the theatres it gave me quite a scare at the very endstick out tongue

iluvorlando
well creepy half dead skeletal monkeys have a tendency to do that to ppl! smile

Captain REX
He's dead, nothin to it.

Caribbean_Chick
yep.. I was a little crazy about that but I figured it all outbig grin

hehe yes skeletal monkeys do don't theystick out tongue

iluvorlando
so ya....well, just to keep this going, i'm gunna put in a random little comment! One of the reasons i love the movie so much....besides all the awesome actors wink.....is that is has a little of everything! Action, comedy, romance, mystery.....how could you not love it?!?!

ORLI MY BOI!
i didnt know there was a scence dam its not in cinemas anymore so i gotta wait till it comes out on dvd sad

airangel429
IT IS OUT ON DVD!!!

ORLI MY BOI!
nope not in australia it dont come out till later this year sad i think its actually the end of the yr im not sure

iluvorlando
r u serious? that really sux!

ORLI MY BOI!
yep its so stupid being in australia sometimes cuz most the time for movies and tv shows america gets to see it all first and we have to wait

iluvorlando
thats weird...i never knew that....

jack's dudess
killer monkeys.......hhhhmmm

POTC 2 : the attack of the killer monkeys

sparrowluver
confuseddoes that last scene have anything to do with the second movie?confused

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Happy Dance OKay, LISTEN UP... I read the script for Pirates of The Carribean and OMG after the credits it comes back and the monkey Jack takes a medallion and they are cursed again!!!!!!!! DID ANYONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT THIS???? eek! I am so excited I can't wait to see it again to see the end credits I had know clue it came back....

COOL! wink

Becca~

AshleyTheGreat9
Well, yes, the monkey takes the medallion, but only the monkey is cursed. It clearly states that you have to take it out yourself to be cursed, so the other curse was lifted and now only the monkey is cursed, not all the pirates as before.

It is indeed a very cool little extra...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Okay, so Jack isn't cursed!! Okay, gotcha thankyewink

Becca~

Fallen Jedi
How in the world did I not know about this! I've gotta check it out.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I know I just read that script that was given in one of those other topics and yes, sounds stupid, but I was actually reading it and then I saw at the "END CREDITS" that there was an after credit scene... I will watch it ASAP to see that scene LOL....

Becca~

Caribbean_Chick
lol yea I heard about that when that was still in theatres so I saw it again to see the monkeysmilesmile

sparrowluver
Does that last scene have anything to do with the second movie???I highly doubt it thoughconfused

Astro12345
make sure u check the ending of every movie. Practically every disney movie has a secret scene at the end.

enya
i saw it when i went to see it at the pictures but it was a bit embarrassing cos every1 had left and the cleaners were waitin to clean the cinema and they were giving me and my mates evils

Phoenix
I knew because I am obsessive and I stayed to the end of the credits at the ciema big grin

iluvorlando
I don't think so....cuz the monkey is the only one who is "the living dead" or w/e now.....i just think it was kinda teaser to get us all fired up for the next movie

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I liked the last scene, I am so glad i found out about it!!!!!!!

Becca~

CaptainSparrow
I stayed in the cinema to watch the end scene, but the credits are soooo long! We had to leave before the scene even came on. But it was something to look forward to on the dvd i guess!

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I know the credits was I say a good 10 min. long, but I LOVED the music to itsmile

Becca~

JackieSparrow
it was funny when i was there i told my mom about it cause my friend saw it before me and she made me stay till the end to see it she sat down like in the first row while me and my friend stood toward the door the cleaner people were staring at my mom then they were staring at me and i waved then they looked like they were gonna kill me it was scary. i really write to much.

beaujay1
hehe i saw it! i only knew it was there because of kmc! when i found out like a month or two ago here, i had to get the dvd and see it! i dont think it has anything to do with the sequel

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
No, I don't think it has a thing to do with the sequel it was just saying that the monkey would rather be cursed and have the goldsmile LOL...

Becca~

CaribbeanLove
Yes I did know about it, even before I saw the movie at the Swedish premiere, so I stayed and watched it at the cinema big grin

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
wink

mmmmmm_ob :)
i knew becos it sed in 1 o the comentries....none of ma mates saw it....i wish it came bak 2 the cinema things look beta on a BIG screen....wel beta than a lil tv....

AshleyTheGreat9
I went early to the movie when I saw it in theaters, so my friend and I sat in the theater while the credits from the previous showing were on, so, lol, I saw it before I saw the movie! HAHA!

Unholy_Cheese
...what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.