The Matrix Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edrock85
If something similar to this has already been posted please could you notify me here as I haven't bothered to check.

There is a PC Game from Ubisoft coming out next year called The Marix Online and it is a MMOG. In its synopsis it says that it starts where M3 left off. So obviously M3 has no definitive ending and obviously there will be no ending because there is no ending in MMOG, just a continuation. Also, I have a question for which you can give your opinion on. In M2 niobe was killed in the power station, so why is jada pinkett smith still in the cast list?

In closing, I think everyone who is giving opinions on how M3 will end will be very disappointed when they see it doesn't really.

nickjs21
yes, this has been discussed here.

but about your question . . . niobe did not die. that wasn't her. she was a crew member of that one ship (the hammer, maybe?) -- that is, if you're talking about the slender black woman in an all-black getup. no, that wasn't niobe. niobe was wearing the red leather.

play EtM. it shows that niobe does, in fact, live. not to mention that she's IN the revolutions trailers.

Verity
Actually....the story of Neo as the ONE is ending.....but I understand the online game allows u to play whilst they r trying to defeat the machines w OTHER characters....which allows u to create parallel story-lines....But I don't think u can interfere w what's going on amongst the movie characters...So ur game may not end, but I believe their story does! At least that's what I read in the description of the game..... erm

edrock85
ok, I didnt do alot of research admittedly so I'll return to my corner

Sifer
LOL - Don't worry m8, it's what this board is about. Learning, expanding your mind and opening yourself to other possibilities smile

twisted-signs
I'm gonna hate the game if we have to play along. I WANT AN END!! ;-)

gabimr2
niobe died?? oh that will be cool smile
but she didnT!!!!! sad

Korri
tut tut ur as bad as me lil sis

gabimr2
roll eyes (sarcastic) hhahaha hey sis.. send my a photo of you"
I want to see my sis stick out tongue

Korri
i will get one soon

Verity
Awwww!!! Get outta the corner Ed!!!!wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.