just some thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FluX
I was wondering what would happen if the machines manage to keep the matrix program running for a few hundred years?
Perhaps the same thing happens all over again and a new matrix is born inside the matrix. Wouldn't that be weird? blink
Actually, in the movie they don't tell us what would happen then, and besides how do the machines think they can keep draining power from our bodies if they can't let the matrix run forever?
Maybe they're looking for an alternative power source and is the matrix just a temporary solution?

jeez all this matrix stuff thinking drives me mad, time for something more relaxing sleep stick out tongue

The Omega

FluX
And the humans wouldn't notice a single thing from this whole process?
Suddenly their lives stop in the middel of an action and they're thrown a hundred years back in time.
I still think there are a few shaky points in this matrix theory.
Another point: In the matrix (espesially in reloaded) it's like nobody sees all the action that is performed in the middle of the freeway.
And wouldn't it be a little weird if suddenly a man flies through the city at let's say 1000kph and creates a whole shockwave crushing everything on its path?
What do the machines do to hold control after such things have happend?

Sifer
This has been mentioned before. But what if the all humans knew that they are living in a Computer Generated Dream World, then would they really want to live their rest of their lives on the surface? Or what if they had a way they could plug in and out anytime but at the same time provide power to the machines. The Humans could have a perfect world but they refuse to.

What a bunch of arrogant pricks we are as a race - it's true smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.