Guys dont you think............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonks
Dont you guys/ppl(just in case) think that David Thewlis is not going to do a good job? He is in Dragon Heart. (I love that movie) yah and he is not fitting Lupin! I mean Tonks might get to gether with Lupin in the books and He is not going to fit the profile! What do you think?

The Omega
I want to see him acting, before I make up my mind. yes

airangel429
i think tonks will get with snape...Lupin...nah....

daddy'sgurl
There is always a turn in every book JK writes, so who knows, maybe Tonks and Lupin could get together. As for David Thewlis as Lupin, I agree with Tonks, he doesn't fit the profile.

BabyT
I know...I agree with Tonks too!!!

mg16
i reeeeeeeelly dont think tonks will get with snape, i mean R U KIDDING ME? where did this rumor start? i mean hes like waaaay 2 mean mad, and shes reely freakin nice big grin, o yea and they're like 20 YEARS APART!!!! how cud this happen? they hardly noe each other...

krassin
snape will never be with tonks, and he will allways be alone,as harsh as it might be,but he has had a hard life and allways will,hes just very dark

silver_tears
i really dont know wat the guy playing lupin lokks like so i cant make that judgement yetbig grin

krassin
type his name in google imeges big grin

Tonks
Either that or go to www.ask.com I have the link there for you and then go search David Thewlis. and it will bring some stuff of him up you can look at pics. well i try and see if i can post a pic of him on here. it usually doesnt work though but i can try.

krassin
ok,do u hav a pic of the new dumbledore,since the old one died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.