Horrific scenes.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
what is the most horrific thing you have ever seen in real life?

ObieTrice 26
either when i had a big gash above my eye,or when i saw a gunshot wound

Rogue Jedi
i passed by an accident scene once and saw a severed leg. i still have nightmares....

ObieTrice 26
oh sh*t thats scary

Rogue Jedi
i was 10. my father told me to look the other way, but i didnt. he was actually driving, sorry if i made it sound like i was driving.

ObieTrice 26
i cant look at dead fish,theres just somethin bout a dead animal that stares back at you...

Rogue Jedi
a friend of mine broke his leg while we played sandlot football. the bone was sticking out. i had to carry him 10 blocks home, fireman style.

ChinaNiki
a girl who was high on something had a seizure at the front register where I used to work and her boyfriend kept trying to get her to stand but she was practically foaming at the mouth

Rogue Jedi
wow. thats heavy.

ObieTrice 26
im not joking,ur all gonna give me nightmares

Rogue Jedi
heres one. my sister in law, naked....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! my eyes!!!!! Happy Dance laughing out loud

GABRIEL05
I saw a kid get his head jumped on in a fight. Two feet landed smack dab on his skull from about two 1/2 feet high. It looked fatal, let alone painful, but the kid got up after about a few seconds. Lot's of sadness involved with that story. But that's the way of the world.

ChinaNiki
ya i saw a guy slap his girlfriend and call her a stupid b@tch, but you can't say anything cuz he'll just take it out on her

Rogue Jedi
you can walk up and kick him in his willy. hitting a girl, indeed. gutless.

ChinaNiki
freaks me more than touching dead people

badkittykitty
my friend here use to pick up copses everyday was something aweful,I'll tell about the one that made him quite 'cause I can't even imagine it my self
you know how you can donate your body your body science? well he was sent to pick up a body after it was disected and put back together.he had to put it on a gurney and when he went to move the legs first he said they went completly limp like wet noodles! they had taken the bones out,he had no idea! he ralphed all over and call his work to get him and the car and that was it.now he cleans out port-a-pottys! talk about one shitty job after another!

badkittykitty
as for me I use to live in a apt on a main road leading to downtown Cleveland so i seen way to much stuff right on my front porch,seen a guy shot,but the worst was either a old drunk woman fall out of a moving cab and split head head open or when i seen a little boy about 4 run out in front of a van and got dragged down the street,that one still gives me nightmares,i am slowly going to school for nursing i am sure when i finally do that I will have a million storys for you.

Tired Hiker
I've seen several dead bodies since I work in the news. One that haunts me the most was this guy who fell asleep at the wheel of a big rig carrying Acuras from L.A. to S.F. for a car show. He went off the Pajaro River bridge and flipped the rig over. Imagine an entire eighteen wheeler upside down in a gulch, and when I say 'flpped over', I mean the big boxy part came over the front, not just a 'roll over'. They pulled the cab up from the gulch and they used the jaws of life to get the driver out. I was surprised to see no blood, just a very limp middle aged man with a beard and mustache who looked like he was asleep. It was creepy. I get the chills just about every time I cross that bridge.

Rogue Jedi
i rolled a van when i was 17. we were driving to florida. it was me, my dad and our friend alan. when the van came to rest i kicked out a window and got out. i was ok, just a concussion and a huge gash on my right palm (16 stitches). my dad was also ok (dislocated shoulder), although every once in a while his shoulder does the same thing mel gibson's does in lethal weapon. our friend alan, however, is standing there with his face covered in blood. he took a gash along his hairline, over 40 stitches and a badly injured neck.

Dagons Blade
My grandmother laying in her casket at her funeral 2 years ago. I was 38 at the time, and it was the first funeral I ever went to, and looking at her, still and lifeless, almost made me faint. It was her, but yet is wasn't.

I reached out and touched her hand, and it was so cold.
And when I kissed her goodbye was the worst.
My cousin Roseanne held me up and walked me back to my seat as I was almost unconscious from everything hitting me at once.

For about 2 weeks after I went in and out of these deep sleeps combined with severe nightmares, and at one point I had a fever of 101. And almost a year to the date of that, her borther, my uncle Joe, died and I went to his funeral. I was a bit stronger, and instead of it all hitting me later like it did with my grandmother, I cried like motherfu*ker at this funeral. Step by step you develop a tough hide, but it always hurts when it's one of your own sad

Rogue Jedi
wow. thats pretty bad.

Dagons Blade
Hey it's apart of life. I spent all my life saying hello and I love you and how are you, and on that day I had to learn to say goodbye.

One song from Anthrax puts my views into perspective:

I know there ain't no answers, I mean what did I expect
So many unanswered questions, I can't believe I can't accept.

Say goodbye, it's a horror
Memories, it' a horror

From "The Horror Of It All."

Again, what are ya' gonna' do? sad

GABRIEL05
This thread is sobering. I thought there would be more humorous stories.

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT:

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

Dagons Blade
It said 'horrific scenes' didn't it? Everyone has a story. Some listen, some don't. But don't let it stop you from speaking your mind.

Rogue Jedi
seeing something horrific is not necessarily humorous.

ObieTrice 26
i was watching black mask the other night and this 1 guy had a knife sticking out of his face i was lmao

Dagons Blade
OK, humorous horror?
did some thinking to bring you one I remember from a few years ago. One time at a bowling alley, this big shot guy was screwing around with his relatives, and his son and daugter, about 5 and 3 respectively (best estimate), were screwing around by the bowling ball racks, noone was watching them.

The little girl looked up at this red ball and said "Oooh, pretty" and the little kid shook the rack and the ball fell off and clunked her in the head, and I swear it sounded like a 3 Stooges sound effect. Me and my buddies were trying not to laugh, but we went out side and just started rotfl.

The rest of the day, the girl sat there, and her borther got the shit slapped out of him every tinme he touched something.

So there you have it, horrific and humorous. Horrific because the father wasn't watching his kids, and humorous because of the pathos of the girl getting hit with the ball and the sound effect.

GABRIEL05
*chuckles* those poor kids and that silly father. So far I think the no bones story was the worst. That would freak-a-me out somethin fierce.

Dagons Blade
Yeah but dude what made it so funny was the 3 Stooges style sound effect,like Moe hitting Curly with a baseball bat or something. I got loads of little kid stories, maybe I'll start a thread sometime, and I'll be able to tell you about the woman whose 4 or 5 year old was screaming bloody murder because she actually convinced him that he killed Santa when he dropped a ceramic Santa in Wal-Mart. Good God man that was one funny mofo'!

Rogue Jedi
the stooges rock!!!!

BackFire349
the people jumping off the twin towers.

Tired Hiker
Oh my god, man. Yes. That was horrific.

amity75
I saw a guy start a fight in a pub and the other guy hit him so hard on the face that his eye popped out. Served him right too for starting a fight.

drunk_nazgul
I saw my science teacher in his swimming trunks at Disney World!

Ugh!

Rogue Jedi
i saw my bro in law naked once...*shudders*

drunk_nazgul
I watched my best friend throw up all over herself and some on me.

sick

Rogue Jedi
thats gross.

drunk_nazgul
Very.

Rogue Jedi
ever gutted a deer?

Sexay1
My Mother.

shake zula
i've held a patients hand when he took his last breath. he looked me straight in the eyes and i just saw his exhaustion and he just wanted it to be over... after a few moments, his eyes rolled back and he lost his bowel and bladder control... that was it... he was dead... right in my arms.

Rogue Jedi
i watched my german shepherd maul 3 dogs at once when i was a kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.