Ignorance or Stupidity....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
out of the two, which is worse?

DemonicGambit
Stupidity in my opinion

Rogue Jedi
stupidity i can stand...people cant help being stupid...ignorance, on the other hand, is people choosing not to adhere to common knowledge.

DemonicGambit
My point exactly, that's why I chose stupidity

Rogue Jedi
i think we are on different wavelengths here. you hate stupidity worse?

DemonicGambit
No I hate ignorace, stupidity is somethin' I can deal with

Rogue Jedi
ok, i feel ya.

ChinaNiki
ignorance is worse cuz it's a purposeful sort of thing
you can read up so you won't be ignorant

Tired Hiker
Ignorance is good sometimes. Like, I really don't want to know that my exgirlfriend is back with her old boyfriend because she's out of my life and she could fall off the face of the Earth and I wouldn't miss her.

Stupidity just makes no sense. Like, my ex is stupid since she's back with her old boyfriend who treats her like poo. So, I don't know which is better. In fact now I'm pissed since I'm thinking of my ex. Damn it. mad

badkittykitty
yeah I'd rather be ignorant to a lot things but I am to damn stupid to quite looking for answers.

ragesRemorse
i think there kind of the same thing its just stupid people dont know there stupid but ignorant people know what there saying isnt factual, i believe ignorant people are totally aware of there stupid ignorance

cermiestar
sometimes ignorance can be bliss..............like would you REALLY want to know about the matrix?

ragesRemorse
yeah i think i would, cuz then i could like basically fly and do what ever i wanted LOL

cermiestar
but look at cypher....

Dexx
Ignorance is probaly more serious. Depends in wich field..but i dislike that the most

Rogue Jedi
my boss at my extra job is ignorant.

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

DeNiro
my buddy is the most ignorant guy u will ever meet he will unplug phones at a department store or comptuers while he is standing in line in a store on the cash guy and then he will make fun of retared people and say the most god awful things right infront of people and loudly very funny though so i like ignorance not to mention i am iggnorant so i dont mind it just be ignorant right bak at the people but i dont like stupidty then u have to be ignorant to the ones with stupidty cause it is just funny sorry for all my unpolitcly correct bull shit but i could care less

Rogue Jedi
i cant stand people who talk on their cell phones while in line at the store or driving. its like "look at me, i am important!!!"

Dagons Blade
Yeah the height of ignorance. They ignore the rules of the road, the fact they are in the race for creating a potential accident, all to act like Mr. or Mrs. big shot on their cell phone.

Like people who on purposely walk at a snail's pace across a parking lot to show everyone else they have pedestrian's rights.

Anyway, ignorance is the worst of the 2: it leads to denial (that's NOT a river in Egypt) and one day you wake up and realize you have to deal with a mountain because you refused to recognize the molehill. Ya gotta' love reality, you really do.

I feel the only stupid questionis the onethat dosen't get asked. I'd rather be a fool and see things clearer than ignore the matter at hand until it hits me like a ton of bricks.

BackFire349
both can be equally entertaining.

The Omega
Ignorance begets stupidity. So both.

Corran
Mama says Stupid is as Stupid does

Crash_Overload
Maybe this will Help. (and yes i got it off Seinfeild)

Guys and girls each have trash men picking up trash in there head. For guys, when you have sex, the trash stops being picked, And you get stupid.

For girls, When you don't have sex, trash is not picked and you get stupid.

See what i mean?

crazy_rock_chic
Ignorance is much worse,ppl cant help being stupid, ppl hu are ignorant are ignorant on purpose!

The Omega
Isn't "being ignorant on purpose" stupid, though?

MC Mike
Yes it is. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.