Dumb acts.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

DemonicGambit
I was 12 when this happened. I drove my mom's car into my neighbor's garage, while tryin' to sneak out.

ObieTrice 26
ive don a hell of a lot,i dont remember what the stupidest thing would be,but probly when i went down a hill in a shopping cart big grin

Rogue Jedi
gambit, i did the same thing at about the same age!!! it was a mailbox, though.

DemonicGambit
Now I don't gell so bad, RJ. I was grounded for two months. An' Obie, that's one of the funnest things I've done

ObieTrice 26
it wasnt fun for me,i crashed and slashed my eyebrow on a piece of glass on the ground

Rogue Jedi
oh, i had fun. i had actually been out for a few hours and was bringing the car home. i took my eyes off the road for 1 second and POW!!!!!

ChinaNiki
broke out a window playing tennis against the garage door

Rogue Jedi
started smoking. sold ecstasy for a while in my early 20's.

ObieTrice 26
look mami i got the x if u into taking drugs...

Rogue Jedi
i was a stupid ******* for doing that. drugs are terrible. i am high on life.

Rogue Jedi
anyone who does or sells drugs is a complete imbecile.

ObieTrice 26
my friend sells drugs sad

ChinaNiki
too true

Rogue Jedi
your friend is an imbecile. he should stop before he gets caught. and trust me, he will get caught. if you are with him, you are going down too. beliedat.....

ObieTrice 26
sad u know,he isnt some rich kid who has all the money he wants and sells drugs for fun,he is quite poor and needs to get money and u need to think before calling people imbeciles,put urself in his position,just imagine being friends with poor people that cant lend you money when ur broke cuz theyre broke themselves and you go hungry some nights cuz u have no food and u cant get a job 2 support the rest of ur family,wut would u do?

ObieTrice 26
well w/e, we all have our own opinions

GABRIEL05
made out in a movie theatre, and all these people saw it. Wait no that was most embaressing, well it was stupid too.

Rogue Jedi
obie, i would get a job. i work two jobs now. it is not hard to find a job. drug dealers are the worst people in the world. im sorry, but they are imbeciles. not only are they risking their lives, but also the lives of the people they sell to. ever seen a crack baby? ever heard of someones stomach lining eroding away because of using x? read up on the facts and you will see the truth. your friend should GET A JOB.

ObieTrice 26
when i said w/e we all have our own oppinions, that meant FORGET ABOUT IT!

ObieTrice 26
just to clear things up, i know that ecstasy gives u permanent brain damage from the first use and i know bout FAS and that other sh*t now lets leave it alone

ChinaNiki
driving into one of the only two curb markers in a hotel parking lot while delivering pizza and destroying my oil pan

first delivery of the night and i didn't even get a tip mad

Tired Hiker
Oh god where do I begin?

ObieTrice 26
i know bout alcohal 2,thats why i mentioned FAS in case ne1 was wondering

ObieTrice 26
i threw a rock at a moving car once

Tired Hiker
One time my friend Jason and I peed in a dixie cup and tried to make our other friend Eric drink it. We got in a fight with him and told him it was a peace offering, just some lemonade. I mean we were like seven maybe eight years old and Eric smelled the cup and said "no, that's pee!" Eric set the cup down and kicked it over and ran into his house. Jason and I ran to Jason's house and hid out in his backyard. About twenty minutes later we resurfaced through the side door and into the garage to avoid any parents in the house. To our surprise, my parents, Jason's parents, Eric's Parents and these other neighbors, the Terrells were there. You may be wondering, 'well what were the Terrells doing there?" Patience, you will soon find out. So, they are all just standing there waiting for Jason and I to come out and fess up that we peed in the dixie cup which we did and we got grounded from hanging out with eachother for two weeks. But that really lasted maybe two days. Then, Richard Terrell says, "hey Tired Hiker, Eric, Jason. What's with all the holes in my fences?" So we had to fess up that we broke boards out of the fences so we could make secret passage ways to eachothers backyards.

ObieTrice 26
i realy doubt thats ur real name...

Tired Hiker
Word. wink You got me there.

Rogue Jedi
swung at a cop once. he wasnt in uniform, we were playing basketball. he liked to bring his badge onto the court, being a know it all. one day he was guarding me and i was having one of those days where everything i threw up went in. he got mad and elbowed me in the face. i swung on instinct, hitting him in the jaw. he went ballistic. "dont you go!!!dont leave!!!!" i left. one of his cop buddies called me later and told me he witnessed the whole thing, and not to worry about it, since he hit me 1st.

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

badkittykitty
man I did to manydumb things in life i just hope I learned from them .

silver_tears
well i was bored and i decided to have fun, so i started to swing on this pole outside an apartment building (i was waiting for my friend) there was this window in front of the pole, but it was a little higher than the ground, so i was swinging and put my feet up and went flying through the window shattering it, i went feet first thank god laughing out loud but the thing is i was wearing boots and the window was completely busted, so instead of standing round the hall i bolted and ran away laughing out loud to this day no one knows i broke it evil face hehehe im so evil big grin

ObieTrice 26
im evil 2devil cept the stuff i do is on purpose,1 time me and my friends(as always) went to a recreation centre late at night and totaly f*cked up the vollyball netslaughing out loud we got away with it to!

silver_tears
meh thats nothing i mean one time i almost burned down a car stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
]

Cops mad

mechmoggy
I was once on the back of a lorry/truck checking all the items on a delivery note leaving our factory. I was so engrossed in checking the stuff that I walked straight off the back and fell about 5 foot to the floor.

The worst part was that people saw it happen. embarrasment

Dagons Blade
Going with Rogue Jedi on this one.

I get tired of hearing that there's 'no way out' or 'I'm doomed' or whatever. There are lots of hard working people who while they may not make much money, still manage to get by. As Judge Joe Brown says 'It's about being real, and taking care of yourself and taking care of yourown business." And while I don't like his soapbox moonshine preacher ravings, I do agree with that statement.

Many people are lured with the promise of 'quick and easy' money, not realizing they can't back out once they start something like drug dealing. Naysayers will tell you that you're dying for your principles while the other side tells you to call them when you're interested in making "real money".

Yeah, money that destroyed other people's lives? Give me a break. The true human being (and the true Jedi) tune others out and walk their own paths, and as Kyle Katarn said "The path of life must sometimes be walked alone inorder to achieve true enlightenment." How true.

And anyway- DRUGS. ARE. BAD. if you're stupid enough to pump that shit in your veins, you're also welcome to the 'rewards' that follow. Your problems are still there when you come down from your little trip.

Anywy, good call Rogue Jedi. You're OK in my book. Stay clean, brother. smile

ObieTrice 26
no more bout drugs,we left it alone and theres no need to bring the subject back up

Captain REX
I'm not much of a stupid person, so I haven't done anything incredibly stupid.

silver_tears
u dont have to be stupid to do something stupid stick out tongue sometimes it jus happens laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
heres an old thread i dug up.

once i spilled gas on my pants while drunk, but went to the party i was en route to anyway. an hour later my crotch was on fire!!!

Nienna
messed Whoooooa lol! I've done a lot of stupid things...

Rogue Jedi
i got a DWI when i was 19. i was so drunk i saw double and was driving with one eye closed.

silver_tears
it's nice to see people like you on our streets stick out tongue

Dvae
finally, a thread for burlyman!

Rogue Jedi
i learned my lesson. trust me. since then, almost 14 years ago, my driving record is spotless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.