Over the top movies....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
what is the most over the top movie you have ever seen?

ChinaNiki
starship troopers

Rogue Jedi
the rock.

DeNiro
i think LW4 was and ummm MIB kinda crazy

Rogue Jedi
face off. give me a break.

snlovergirl
i thought charlies angels 2 was waaaaay over the top. first scene, helicoter diving towards the ground, all 3 dive after it it, catch up with it avoiding the propellers mind u, and manage to start flying it again. blink

badkittykitty
augh I couldnt stant that movie,I bearly sat through it.

Dagons Blade
This goes back a ways. but there was a Japanese martial art film called "The Four Assassins" by the legendary Hong Kong enterpreneurs the Shaw Brothers.

One guy could pick up huge boulders and break them in two with his hands, another guy could get hit anywhere and not bleed, one guy could jump unbelievably hihg, and the last guy could split logs with his hands from his Iron Palm technique.

One see has a the oneguy tearing down a castle wall with his hands and using a huge brick as a club, smashing Mongolian soldiers left and right with ease as if the brick weighed nothing.

Also, from the same company "Bloody Avengers" about a group of Chnese nationalists during the Boxer Rebellion, who single handedly destroy an entire army of Japanese soldiers during the multinational occupation of Shanghai's New Territories in 1908.

When it came to over the top, noone did it like the Shaws.

ragesRemorse
man i loved face off, GREAT action. Who cares about the plot its just like all movies pumped out into the cinema today just look at the pretty colors and loud bangs

ragesRemorse
but mission impossible 2 was over the top, two guys traveling at speed of up to 180 miles an hour on bikes jump and slam into each other and are not even phased by it. thats just one of over a movie full of bullshit action scenes awaiting for you in MI2

Kes
I agree M:I 2 has tons of over the top scenes and they all look like crap!

cermiestar
daredevil daredevil daredevil.....
i REALLY hate daredevil
REALLY
REALLY
REALLY
i should start up a hate campaign against it..........
*rushes off to start a new thread*

ragesRemorse
if you make an anti daredevil thread ill join smile that movie was horrible

diegocala
Oh, I could join that thread as well!

GroundedAgain
anything with more than a total of five minutes of computer generated stuff is way to unrealistic. animated movies don't count.

JackSparrowLuvr
um id have to say dardevil, spiderman, and charlies angels 2 and maybe also tomb raider

ragesRemorse
siderman was great it was meant to be over the top. charlies angels BOTH of them was just a headache turned into a migrane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.