new scene with obi-wan fighting under water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
in episode 3 there is a scene with obi-wan fighting a droid under the water or in a water tank
what kind of droid do you think it will be?
does anakin fight under water as well?
where is this water tank thing?
any one want to draw some designs for the under water droid.

Darth Hater
how do u know this?just curious

x-men
like what?
there is nothing there
oh well i am sure it was good anyway

x-men
sorry wrong note.ignore the resent note above.
a was on the force .net and there was an artical on episode 3.
it was called'rick mccallum spoils epsidoe 3'.he was saying things about
new scenes and how shooting is going so great.
he gave some really cool scenes and info like chewbacca helps padme through giving birth,the scene with obi-wan under water,a scene has just finished shooting with plo koon getting shot down in his blue jedi starfighter .
and it also said on super shadow.com

Ushgarak
Ignore Supershadow.

And Chewie helping the twins give birth is a rumour Rick said 'No comment' to, not something he gave info on. But it is still very possibly so.

x-men
why
what is wrong with him

finti
Supershadow is all about nothing, all he does is posting bogus rumors

Captain REX
"That's bogus, even for a computer..."
~computer/Star Wars nerd

Koon getting shot down? NOOO!!!

LanceWindu
Not Koon!!!

And I read this also on tfn, so I believe it.

I think it may be a new type of droid that we've never seen before.

Either that or it's a Super Battle Droid.

Ushgarak
No-one was debating the underwater droid seqeunce, Lance, it wa Chewie assisting in helping Padme give birth that had a question mark over it.

Captain REX
Yeah, the water scene is even on the Hyperspace camera...

Rogue Jedi
obi wan fighting under water? ill have to see that to believe it. chewie assisting in the twins birth? right....ok...if you say so...

x-men
i saw the water pit on the web cam too
there is going to be an underwater snece and i cant wait to see it
i think the droid will look like a destroyer droid but slightly different legs
or some kind of crab looking droid with extending metal tenticals coming out from its back like dc.octopus in spiderman

cookies2006
sumbody needs to post a pic of it.

Member.
lol, how do u fight underwater again?

Rogue Jedi
you dont...thats the problem...

x-men
OBVIOSLY YOU STRUGGLE TO FIGHT

cookies2006
y couldnt they fight underwater?

x-men
one of my points exactly

finti
you kind of cant do to much fast movements under water like punch and kicking and stuff. And then there is the uplift factor which makes it almost impossible to fight under water

x-men
a suppose your right
and a lightsaber would work under water ,would it?
or maybe some how he can use the force to help him fight underwater?

finti
it might work but it would be really hard to move

Member.
a blaster would do it, lol. i doubt there will be a fight scene underwater with sabers etc. it'll be boring watching them struggle and fight at the same time.

Ushgarak
They actually filmed the sequence in TPM where Qui-Gon berates Obi-Wan for shorting out his sabre by leaving it on when immersed in water- that is why Obi-Wan is running from the STAPs in the Naboo forest after he and QGJ get down there, the ones that Qui-Gon destroys just after meeting Jar-Jar.

It's also in the screenplay and the novel. It's not utterly canon but it is a VERY good lead. It's posible GL has changed his mind but I would prefer firm confirmation of lightsabres being used underwater after all that.

Rogue Jedi
ok, since you brought up eu, in splinter of the minds eye luke uses his saber underwater. as you say, the books are not canon, but it is a very good lead.

Member.
good lead.

Ushgarak
I rather think my lead is a better one as it was in a script written by GL (thereby having some canon status) and filmed, which gives more of a clue to his mindset than a book written by Alan Dean Foster, so removed from any form of continuity that not even the EU considers it part of its storyline.

finti
I dont find the so called lead from Splinter any good at all, point is under water the only thing you can do with any kind of blades/sabers is stab it

Member.
lol, i doubt there will be a scene underwater, period.

Ushgarak
Errr, there has been footage of it being filmed, Member...

Rogue Jedi
what, does obi wan undergo some kind of jedi/navy seal cross training?

finti
I wonder where(planet) the underwater fight is gonna be, I doubt it will be Kamino cause the sea is to rough for peopel to "take a swim"

yerssot
naboo?

oh and member, it's also officially confirmed

Ushgarak
Obi-Wan can fight underwater the same way he knows marital arts as well as sabre fighting. He's a movie hero; he's good at all sorts.

finti
yeah

Rogue Jedi
i doubt he can fight as good underwater as out of water.

finti
no one can

Rogue Jedi
i can....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.