who do you think will have the best death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
who do you think will have the best death scene in episode 3 ?
i think anakin when he falls in to lava or mace windu

Darth Hater
i agree...maybe padme IF she dies

x-men
year , good idea
could you imagine if anakin saw padme die
good DH! big grin
but the bad thing is padme dosent die

finti
well Anakin sure as hell dont die

x-men
year!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Well Anakin will die in a sense, because Anakin dies and Vader is born.

Captain REX
So? stick out tongue

Mace!

Rogue Jedi
i am with rex. maces death is gonna be awesome.

x-men
year but he dis right at the begining of the film
i would like to see him in a bit more action first

Rogue Jedi
how do you know when his death is?

x-men
because lucas and mccallum said that mace windu will die at the end of the clone wars and that is at the begining of the film

Ushgarak
When did Lucas say he would die at the end of the Clone Wars?

x-men
i cant remember not that long ago

finti
dont think Lucas have revealed a thing yet

x-men
well it was i know it wasnt mccallum it must have been a spy report or confirmed by sam l jackson

finti
thought you said you knew it was GL

Lyn
What do you mean "the bad thing"...??
You don't WANT her to die do you?? *gasp*

x-men
no,i meant it was a good idea but because she doesnt die in the film it was a bad coment but not in that way
if you know what i mean
and finti, i done some more research on that subject and looked closer at the text and found that it was not lucas or rick,but now i know it was a spy report and not sam l j.

x-men
oh and one more thing i dont say i 'knew' that lucas said it

finti
seems like a statement of knowledge to me

x-men
you have to argue with every thing dont you
i m only a im only a kid for crying out loud
and maybe 'a statement of knowledge' is not what i meant

finti
dont go around thinking you can hide behind that you are a kid here, you were the one who brought it up. So when we question your statement you should have said that you actually dont really know, instead of back paddling throwing out other names who could be the source of the statement you quoted.

x-men
ok ok i get the pic
sorry bro,i didnt mean 2,i got i bit out of hand

CHRISTIAN
i dont remeber where i read this but i read from samuel l jackson that he was going to died really tight and it wasnt going to be in the begginig of the movie it was later on,,because he helped padme after she gave birth.and padme gave birth like in the middle.

x-men
actully ... i remember something like that but once again i cant remember where i read it , i remember it vagley.
and also i read recently on the force .net something about mace gets the crap bet'n' out of him?

x-men
i am not to sure if it is true or not

finti
well all I heard was that Sam said he wouldnt go out like a punk

x-men
oh year i remember that
i was reading it today and said that he would have@a dilightfully fun and satisfying death'

finti
if that exist

Member.
sam said in an interview he won't die a wuss. lol, x-men, don't mind finti, he's just like that.

x-men
ok i wont

x-men
and what did you mean by if that exists

finti
satisfying death, does it exist

x-men
well got to the.force.net and click on episode 3 :latest news,go all the way to the bottom of the page to where there are lods of dates click on august 2003 and find the artical that is named

x-men
that is named 'mace windu spoilers' which should be the last artical on the page

x-men
sorry it is 'incredibly fun' not 'dilightfully fun'

Ushgarak
Sam reports that his lightsabre fight appeared to be on the defensive, I thought the thing was.

Member.
yea

Lyn
Oh I think I get you x-men...like because Padme doesnt die we wont see Anakin lose it over her death.
I think I get you...hope you get me, I rambled a bit there... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.