Lil Bit Of Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjapanther
hey can anyone give me a character bio/history thingy of Omega Red? I've searched the net an can't really find anythin. embarrasment

Kes
I asked the same question in the "Who should be the villain in X3?" (or something like that) thread stick out tongue
Blopster wrote:

"Omega Red was, essentially, the Russian counterpart to the Weapon X program. It was designed to create the ultimate supersoldier. To this, they took a mutant (I don't think his real name was ever revealed) and put him through the procedure and he was dubbed 'Omega Red'. His mutant power is that he emits pheramones (sp?) that drain the life force of people in contact with it. He's clad in carbonadium (basically, a malleable form of adamantium) armor and has carbonadium tendrils that shoot out from his arms, which he can extend his pheramone through to drain life from a target. He was placed in cryogenic stasis by Wolverine & Maverick (another member of the Weapon X program) but was later unleashed. He's one of Wolverine's worst enemies in the comics."

Cant help you with the link thou sad

ninjapanther
Cheers Kes big grin wish i knew more bout him tho....
WOuld be ace to see him in a film, or even in the 'ultimate' series Marvel's doing at the mo.

LanceWindu
I only know a tad bit about Omega Red.

But I do have three comics with him in it.

It doesn't give much info though.

verauko
Why there's not Polish mutant in the team?!?!?! Russian is, but only Russian! AS IF! and everybody forgot about Polish >;(((((((((((

Paola
..... and mexican eek!

LanceWindu
I believe they have a German or two.

verauko
polish and mexican!!!!! there's so many mutants......

American, Brazilian, Scottish, Canadian, German, Russian.... AMERICAN. What about polish'n'mexican?! not even one mutant! even one who is even a half polish and a half mexican laughing out loud big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
german-yes, russian-yes..... and polish?! something between these two countries? big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

and, do i look like a german? what does german have in common with polish? well... they are neighbours laughing out loud

Kes
What about portuguese?! There's a brazilian why not portuguese?!blink

Darth Vicious
OMEGA RED: Originally created as th first Soviet Super Soldier, Omega Red spent decades in cryogenic deep freeze, only to be revived decades later by the mysterious group of ninja assasins known as the Hand(they brought back to life and trained Elektra from Daredevil omics)

Darth Vicious
Ill hope this link will satisfy ur needs, it has BIO, Links and galleries, enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/6925/

P.S- By the way i found it on the NET!

ninjapanther
lol ta for the site big grin helped lots

verauko
buuuuuuuuu................... sad

ragesRemorse
i dont think they have polish mutants because they eat brains and blood, and everytime the x-men would be having a nice sunday brunch, eating hot-daog and hamburgers and what not there would be some polish mutant eating some blood soup. that wouldnt go over to well with kids

verauko
ragesRemorse, why are you so mean!
Don't provocate me, because i could tell ya something too....

Kes
Wait isn't Magneto Polish?!blink

verauko
no.... he's a Jew who lived in Poland in his childhood during the Holocaust....
but looking at this from a diffrent side.... yeah, he is Polish! big grinbig grinbig grin...

Paola
I want a mexican mutant..... and no mean comments please..... i'm gonna cry!!!!!!!

verauko
don't worry paola... it's nothing... smile it's okay now...

I'll find you a mexican mutant sooner or later, don't worry smile

Paola
thanx verauko.... you are a good friend big grin

verauko
HEY PAOLA!!!!!!!! I've found a Mexican mutant!!!!!!!!!!! Here she is:

Arclight
Full name: Philippa Sontag
Powers: superhuman strength, endurance, reflexes, and resistance to injury, generate seismic energies around her hands that cause shockwaves and earth tremors

Paola
Great!!!
Do you have a pic????

Paola
look:

Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Unrevealed
Place of Birth: Unrevealed
Marital Status: Unrevealed
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: Marauders
Base Of Operations: Unrevealed
First Appearance: X-FACTOR #10
History: Arclight is a member of the Marauders, a group of mutants who slay other superhuman mutants. On the orders of their employer, Mister Sinister, the Marauders carried out the so-called "mutant massacre,"in which they slew most of the Morlocks, the mutants living in tunnel's beneath New York City.In the course of the massacre, the Marauders, including Arclight clashed with various superhuman champions, including the X-Men. Arclight and the other Marauders have also battled the X-Men on subsequent occasions

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 126 lbs.
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Purple (dyed)

Powers: Arclight sends shockwaves through anything she hits. She usually uses her power to throw foes off balance or to smash things. At times she has been seen involved in a relationship with Scalphunter, but due to the impermanent nature of their lives, it's likely that nothing between them is serious.
Strength level: Arclight possesses superhuman strength enabling her to lift (press) roughly 50 tons.
Known superhuman powers: Arclight possesses superhuman strength.
Weapons: None
Notes: None

Shadow_King
Does anybody know the original x-men and x-factor?

Shadow_King
now i remeber cyclops,jean grey,archangel,iceman and beast and the original x factor team is the original x-men team

tonjappr
so we got polish...and mexican...what about FILIPINO? throw some love to the P.I.

shadowy_blue
Paola, I've already given you some info about Mexican mutants, right? Don't be sad. There are lots of them. big grin

shadowy_blue
You're a Filipino too? Great, that's cool. big grin I am too though I don't live there. LOL..Unfortunately, I don't think there are any Filipino mutants. sadI mean technically there are considering that the mutation issues are global/world-wide but there really aren't any identified Filipino ones. sad

tonjappr
man...there's gotta be someone out there...

shadowy_blue
I'll try to find one. Though it will be tough 'coz Spanish names and Filipino names are kinda like the same. sad

tonjappr
very true

Vampiree
VER DON'T YOU DARE AND FORGET ABOUT MY LORD MAGNETO! HE'S POLISH!!!! (go poland! GO VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!) and he's the MAIN bad guy big grin big grin big grin big grinbig grin

DezW
and what about hungarian mutants? why there isn't any hungarian mutant???
Lance's name is hungarian but he is greek...
There isn't anybody from this part of Europe!!!!

Vampiree
mwahahaha! we, polilsh ppl HAVE a mutant, and YOU don't!!!! mwahahahahahaha!!!! evil face POLAND AND MEXICO RULE!!!!!

DezW
hmmm... but we have VAMPIRES!! muhahahaha!

Vampiree
SO WHAT!

DezW
nothing nothing...
I want a hungarian mutant!!!!! NOW!!!

tonjappr
aww man...cecilia reyes had a chance to be flip...but i guess she's puerto rican?

Paola
big grin thanx shadowy
I posted that before you gave me my mexican mutants so I'm not sad anymore.... look>>>> big grin <<<<me

Paola
Poland and Mexico??
Vodka and Tequila!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

GO vodka!!!! GO tequila!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drunk.gif

Vampiree
yeah!!!!!! vodka and tequila!!!! my two faves!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Kes
Ok...this thread is done.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.