What would take to make Matrix Revolutions a killer movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kelenvor

Sifer
No the Merovingian say's:

You know your predecessors had much more respect.

I know this for fact cause I have got the DVD WITH Subtitles smile But regarding the Architect, go and use Dictionary.com and have a look up on the words he uses. You will find them the exact words needed for the sentences he says. This is so because he is a machine and therefore uses the most precise wording according to the English Dictionay. They are bound by perfection remember smile

Will answer your other questions as best I can in a while. Going to rest smile

kelenvor
thanks sifer

i also have the dvd - I will check it

Regarding the architect i used Dictionary and i know what he was saying
The problem is what he meant

Who is really the architect (the main AI or something else another program?)
Was he really offering a choice to neo or he was pushing him to a direction?
Obviously Neo's choice is leading to the destruction of the matrix and Zion . Why the architect didnt try to stop Neo ?

(My record for continuous questions is 34 ) hihihihi

Try to watch the dvd again (using a lot step by step mode) and try to see the monitors in the Architect's room stick out tongue

icansee
Answer to no 4 question is stated in M1 when Neo asks Tank why he has no holes in him......

Answer to no 5 question is stated in M2 by the Architect.

The Architect is a machine.

The Omega

Ushgarak
If the Merovingian had been talking present tense he would have said 'have', not 'has'. 'Predecessors' is plural. As has been pointed ut, he said 'had'.

kelenvor
No 4

ok but since in the matrix the physical form is a projection of the mind if tank thought that he was in the real world then his avatar would appear with no holes

In a sub matrix theory we can easily explain why Neo stoped the sentinels and why the crew could breathe outside their ship (remember in the real world no sun - no plants - no oxygen)

also i would like to know that if Neo free the humans (believe some billions) how they can survive on the real world

that why i believe that we shall see an ending with machines and humans co exist feeding each other

we shall see

no 5

what i meant was that the original AI wrote the architect program or the architect and the Main AI are the same thing

jiggaman8604
MORE FREAKING GUNS!!! no more of this kicky kungfu shite...i hate that crap...what made M1 so good? LOBBY SCENE....almost 0 kungfu and ULTRA VIOLENCE

GABRIEL05
Yeeeeeah it's a good thing YOUR not writing for the Wachowski's! A good interesting plot with some nice battle scenes. Oh and Mechs lot's of them

69erSteiner
How do you guys already have the DVD?

JediHDM
thats exactly what i was wondering... huh

Sifer
Downloaded it - 4.7 gigs worth w/Menus and all - Don't worry, I have it on Pre-Order to go with all my other Matrix DVDs smile

theprophecy123
i herd theyl b a trilogy boxset soon after revolutions is out

Vim
You didn't hear it, they always do that with trilogies! Its almost like a having lucky charms with a complete breakfast! who the hell eats a complete breakfast nowadays anyway? Anywho of course they will do a boxset of the trilogy!

JediHDM
you don't gotta yell at him, he was just making a statement. What is it with all the short tempers around here?

theprophecy123
yeh what i meant was the soon after bit

Korri
Llaughing out loudL nice one Omega

shadow link
lol

shadow link
the thing that would make revolutions an awsome movie would be some totally new affect with the camera or something in a fight scene that makes u go mi goodness, like u did when he dodged the bullets in the first movie

i would like to see more of the scen stopping at a critical moment and the camera doing a full 360 like in th first movie when morpheus is running for the helicopter and he gest shot in the foot and u see the blood, the camera fully spins round and that was heaps mad

maybe hey could go one way with the camerathe move to a different angle or viewpoint while spinning round

shadow link
im sure the W brothers have saved us something spectacular for us for the last movie because it is the climax and it has to be bigger and better than reloaded

i hope anyways

shadow link
so many movies to anticpate, so little time

GABRIEL05
you can say that again...............SAY IT! mad

sargoth7
where?

The Omega
There are various pirate copies of Reloaded floating around on the net. I found one, but the quality is not soooo good. I prefer to wait until it arrives on DVD.

Korri
i pre-ordered mine in WHSmith (ohhh smith not a good sign lol) anyways u get 4 free posters when u order so if u live in the UK get down to WHSmith now u fools!!

Sifer
I have one and it was 4.7 gigs worth. It is a direct rip from the German Retail DVD with Menus, subtitles and all that good shit. But, I also have it on pre-order smile

Korri
i hope its from WHSmith coz everyone wants free posters!!

even although the shop is named after the bad guy

Sifer
WHSmiddy big grin Nah, it's pre-ordered on Amazon. My dad also has it pre-ordered on Play.com. Hrmmm 2 copies smile

Korri
WHSmiddy lol that sounds better!! big grin

hey im going to a place called Smiddy interiors for my work experiance....scary huh

Sifer
LOL

Korri
i hope they are not clones and i hope they dont start fighting with me n stuff

burlyman
i preordered mine from amazon as soon as it cames out big grin
KORRI> from smiths are they proper posters or those postcards ive seen in virgin mega? (which also look cool and holographic)

Korri
nah real posters!!

burlyman
kool well i cant find confirmation of this on their site sad

Korri
awwww damn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.