49ers Kick A**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonks
Hey who likes the 49ers or Raiders. Go Jerry Rice!!!!!!!! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
yeah rice is the man, Steelers are the best though smile

cermiestar
*confused english person*

Dexx
What the f**k?

DeNiro
yeah raiders r my second favorite team but i have to go with THE GREEN BAY PACKERS BABY O YEAH Brett Farve rules the filed no doubt got to luv them chesse heads

Rogue Jedi
the niners stink. THE COLTS ROCK!!!!

badkittykitty
I wish I could say the browns rock.. but jerry rice is still the man. though I do love to watch marshal faulk!

GroundedAgain
tampa bay bucaneers ( i liked em' before the won the super bowl: i swear!!!) soooo......who hates the vikings? they are nicknamed the viqueens up here!!!

Tonks
lol.....

yah the Raiders kick a** to i love them. I like the Steeters to..... Who likes the rams out there?? sick sick sick sick sick sick sick ohh im gonna gag sick sick..........ect.

well i cant wait to watch the season the pre seanson is started!!!!!!!

diegocala
I like the 49ers but that in turn makes me a Raider Hater!

Tired Hiker
I like the Niners first then the Raiders. I grew up in the bay area too long to hate the Raiders. I am not like most here.

diegocala
Hey, I lived in the bay area for about 7 years, where did ya live?

Tired Hiker
San Jose, still live there. It's home. Where did you live?

diegocala
San Fran in the Height. I lived on Page st. near GG park

Tired Hiker
I used to work in SF when I went to SF State. I worked at two different Round Table Pizzas, one on West Portal and the one on Portola. I drive through GG park several times a year to visit my buddies up north. Money.

JRatT12

Tired Hiker
You mean Jeff Garcia.

JRatT12
yep stupid me it was late when i wrote that smile

holdenhsvgtsr
the 49er is a boat a very fast and scary one
http://www.mordiallocsc.com.au/images/49er.jpg

diegocala
Sweet!

VallejoKid707
Niners Rule! Oh and for the Bay Area people I live in Vallejo!

happy kine
tampa bay bucs... i believe they crushed the 49ers in the playoffs last year. not just beat but crushed. and erickson is a college coach... garcia is undersized and they have a suspect secondary. they are talented enough to make the playoffs but never to the championship game.

diegocala
Wow, check out the sports brain on happy! eek!

DeNiro
"DeNiro whispers over everyones discussion GO PACKERS then runs away"

ragesRemorse
happy kine, you said a team may be talented enough to make it to the playoffs but not the champianship, how can you say that? , if you make it to the playoffs then chances are that team will be playing teams they beat earlier in the year. so if you can make it to the playoffs why wouldnt you be able to make it to the bowl...STEELERS sule over all anyway

@ngel
my dad is almost 49

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.