POTC Extras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack's Wench
Hey there all! I'm wondering how to go about being cast as an extra on the POTC2 or POTC3. I'm new to the forum, be gentle. wink

Thanks!
Priscilla

"Drink up me hearties Yo HO!"

katie1989
i heard that to get a speaking part you need an agent but to be an extra is luck, be in the right place right time etc. Thats what ive heard, i dont know for sure but no one has got back to you so i thought that you might want all the info you could get. If you find out more please tell me 2, i m new as well smile

CapinJacksparow
AYE!!! I KNOW HOW!!! first.... you must get to be in another movie (cattle calls and get an extra) and then join the screenplay union, then by that you can get an agent and beg that agent to try to get you a few lines! i know that b/c i want to be an actress...
ORRR.... you can just have unbelievable amounts of luck and show up on gore vorbinski's (the director) front porch and say "i wanna be in your movie sooooo frickin bad... let me be in ONE shot w/ johnny depp and i will forever be your slave" and that's where the luck comes in.... he will probably then call the police on you or with the luck let you be in the movie.... but that won't happen so you might as well give up... smile

le_sainte
I heard that they cast people who lived in St. Vincent to be extras ... You don't have to have an agent and all that to be an extra, where there's crowds I guess. I was an extra for Josie and the Pussycats embarrasment but they didn't pay me, they just got people from the town to be in the concert part .

CapinJacksparow
oh ya... those are called "cattle calls" they just pick you out of a crowd and let you be in the screen for 1 second... not very exciting... sometimes your not even seen...

le_sainte
Yeah, that's what it's called!

Jack's Wench
LOL, I don't care if I'm seen... I just want to BE there. smile

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

CapinJacksparow
RIIIIIIIIGHT.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.