Episode II Preview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
How many of you have seen the Episode II Preview that came with the re-re-release OT?

I just saw it recently, and was suprised about the amount of detail that was given away...keeping in mind that this was released in Nov '00.

finti
where can I get hold of this.

Raz
You currently have to buy a copy of the re-re-release of the OT to see it, but I do have a copy in MPEG form. If a lot of the members haven't seen it, then I am willing to upload it.....

Dim
Have you set up that FTP yet?...

finti
That would be cool, Ive got the first version of the ot. Haven`t seen a re release of them, but then I live in Norway kind off backwood sometimes.

JediOasis
I saw the preview and it doesn't really give us anything that we didn't already know: There is a return to the Lars homestead, we meet a young Owen and Beru, and 3PO gets his silver coverings. However, there was one part that I found interesting and that was Lucas saying some of the emotions that send Anakin to the dark side. One of those was jealousy. Who is he jealous of? Is it Obi-Wan, perhaps Anakin assumes because he is the "Choosen One" that he should be the stronger Jedi but isn't. Or is he jealous of Owen because he thinks that Shmi loves Owen more than him?

DarthBorgie
Isn't he jealous of Obi and Padme? I could have sworn that either Obi or Anakin was jealous of the other, because of their love for Padme. Just a thought, this is a romance u know.

yodaman
Shmi: Here you go Owen, more potatoes for you.

<Anakin glares at Owen.>

Anakin: I'd like some more potatoes too.

Shmi: You've got legs don't you? What, am I supposed to be like your mommy or something?

Anakin: You are my mommy.

Shmi: .........what?

Owen: Anyways, the harvest is going great. We're getting more water than we've ever had.

Shmi: You're such a good son, Owen. Always working hard.

Anakin: Well I killed a bunch of battle droids and clones today.

Shmi: You still talking? Get Owen some potatoes boy!

theEviljedi
laughing out loud That's great, yodaman. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Poor Ani, it's cold in that lonely place...

Gundark
I haven't seen this preview but would LOVE TO !!! (Gundark grovels at Raz's feet). But if I hear "Ani" anywhere in the whole film, my popcorn and pepsi are gonna end up all over the screen. laughing out loud

finti
No Pepsi please, give me the real thing coca cola, ejoy.
I would love to see those parts mentioned, without pepsi though. smile

noggins
I was quite impressed with Joel Edgerton's demonstration of the "Owen voice". Plus to see Athony Daniels in costume for the first time in YEARS was amazing - sure we didn't learn much but that was an experience I've waited so long for smile

Ratcat

Gundark
(Gundark runs to restroom).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.