x-men cartoon dvd's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
hey guys i'm looking for the x-men cartoon dvd's but not the evolution ones. I think these cartoons aired on fox (i might be wrong) I have one of those dvd's and that is the legend of wolverine. Do you know where i can find them or are they not available. please let me know. THANX

LanceWindu
I'm not sure if they are available yet.

But then again I wouldn't know cause I don't check on things like that.

verauko
i don't have any dvd player big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
i'm oldfashioned........ i have only video player big grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud LOL!!!!

LanceWindu
My family has a ton of DVD players.

We have the one in our PS2, one in the computer, one in our motor home and one in our living room.

Paola
You can download them from Kazaa, but if you want them on dvd I don't have any clue if they're available or not

verauko
Well, LanceWindu.... you're very modern big grinbig grinbig grin and very lucky big grinbig grinbig grin

my mother don't want to buy a dvd player... she thinks it's not usefull... I rather don't watch TV big grin I'm sitting the whole day by the computer big grin

Kes
Check www.amazon.com

By the way I dont have a DVD either messed

DemonicGambit
There are only three or two DVD's of the original X-Men cartoons. They are favorite episodes though, not chronological order. And yes it was Fox that aired them

verauko
i wanna have X Evo on DVD... and who cares i don't have a dvd player big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

DemonicGambit
Won't it be hard to watch them if you don't have a DVD player Verauko?

Paola
Can't dvd be played in the computer????

Kes
If you have a DVD player in the PC yes.

verauko
i've already seen all episodes so i don't have to see 'em one more time LOL..... it would be cool to hold these DVD's big grinbig grinbig grin to feel them and know they are yours big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
it's an obsession! hie hie lol

buffymitch
i searched amazon and the only one i can find is the legend of wolverine. so i think that is the only one available. If you want x-evo on DVD amazon has at least ten of them.

buffymitch
by the way x2 is now up for pre-order (amazon)

CyclopS-Club
When will it be released in UK and in Europe?
Cause I need the one with Region 2.

CyclopS-Club
And guys,has any of you know a website where I can buy
X-Men - The Phoenix Saga DVD from?

buffymitch
I have no idea when it will be available in region 2. I hope it's soon because i know that you can't wait.
I just found a few of those cartoons and the phoenix saga dvd is available on amazon.com
now another question: are these episodes from the same series as the legend of wolverine.

ragesRemorse
no there not the same, but if you have or download kazaa on your pc you can download just about every episode of the x-men cartoons (the ones that aired on fox) and then if you have a dvd player in your pc you can burn them onto dvd. If not you can still download and watch them

CyclopS-Club
Yeah,but it is in Region 1.
The one I'm talking about is in Region 2.
And it's not available on amazon.co.uk
I can download Kazaa but I think it would take hours to download an episode for me.

Kes
Guys a litle easy on the kazaa talk. Its ilegal.
Do it tru PM, ok?!
Thanks.

Paola
ok kes!!

buffymitch
I heard somewhere that you can make our dvd player region free. that means that you can play any dvd you want. I have family in Europe (holland) and they all did it. i dn't know if you know abou that. I think it's also illegal. I don't want to dowload these carttons beacause i hat e fake things. I like when my thing are original. Especially my Movies or cd's.

Kes
I dont know if you can make them regional free (probably) but there are DVD for sale that are regional free.

JixQuillan
I know that buffymitch isnt looking for evolution dvd's buth they're goiung to release the first season on dvd

buffymitch
Yep Kes i heard about those too. Why don't they just get rid of thoseregion things and make all DVD's regional free. It would be alot easier for people like Cyclops-Club

Kes
Indeed.

Shadow_King
has anyone ever seen the vintage episodes before of x-men
?

CyclopS-Club
yes yes yes
I wish the DVDs were free region.

GambitEVOFan1
are ne of these DVDs available in stores?I hate ordering things over the net

Kes
Probably. Check the stores.

JixQuillan
I saw a few in barnes and noble's video section

GambitEVOFan1
OH YAY!!I have one of those near me i think hehe! laughing

Humad
Thats a good question. I used ask people that too.
Some guy said go check on ebay and thats what I did.
I managed to get all 82 episodes and some extra stuff for only $70.
That is my advice to you. Go check on ebay or any other online auctions. I still saw some people selling x men cartoons pretty cheap. I got lucky! big grin

buffymitch
I life in suriname and here we don't have Ebay. But thanks i apreciate it.

The Anus Master
Go to ebay and type in
X-Men episodes (dvd)

i did that and now im gettin all 76 of the opriginal cartoon and a bonus never be4 aired ep.

Vampiree
buffymitch: dun worry! i live in poland and we don't hav e a single x-men comic in the stores!!! it's a miracle that cartoon network actually aires evo... big grin I CAN'T BUY THE DVD'S! SOMEONE PUT THEM ON THE you-know-what-kid-of-thing-to-download-files-that-we're-NOT-talkin-about-right-now! pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee... *puppy eyes*

buffymitch
laughing

Thanx Vampiree. i hope i have the time soon to do that. coz i need to see them before i die

Vampiree
:* my pleasure hun... yay! when you'll have them! you-know-what-to-do!

Kes
I was surprised to see a DVD with 4 eps on sale here.
We also have Evo thou the cartoons were never showed blink Weird country!

Vampiree
big grin that's exactly like we have! the movies, evo... but not a single comic and original cartoon! THAT'S weird... but i think that cn in Poland tharted airin evo right after the first movie was released... so it explains it all

Kes
lol Here we have comics but they are very difficult to find.
And not organized.

Vampiree
sigh... i was looking for the comics everywhere! i even asked id specified comic book shops! NODDA! my only source of the x-men comics is the internet and you now... sad still i have evo so i'm not complainin big grin

Paola
I don't have Evo anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif thank God for Kazaa wink

Vampiree
shhhhhh, paola! no talkin bout kazaa! we can't do it, it's illegal! big grin

Paola
sorry!!! let me rephrase that
*clears throat* I don't have evo anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! thank God for http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/censored2.gif

big grin

Vampiree
that's better big grin

Paola
big grin

Kes
lol I've nerver seen Evo, not really into comics cos the ones I can find already have a story built.
The old cartoons were showed but it was a long time ago sad

Vampiree
sad i've seen only one ep. of the old cartoon 'a rogue's tale' but i'm... workin on the others big grin i would like to read the ultimate comics though... but nosir... no comics here sad evo is kinda funny and all but it's x-men 'light' so it's kinda... borin in some moments... i'm waiting for the fifth season (IF it will appear) maybe the storyline will be somewhat altered and improved there... smile

buffymitch
a question: on the "you-know-what-kind-of-thing-to-download-files-that-we're-NOT-talkin-about-right-now" are they in the right order?? that's how i want them.

Vampiree
on the you-know-what-kind-of-thing-to-download-files-that-we're-NOT-talkin-about-right-now they're in pretty big chaos but the filenames have the number of the ep so you can find your way big grin hehehehehe they often come like: 102, 213, 504 so it means that the first number is the number of the season and the other two: the numbers of the episodes big grin

buffymitch
Vampiree your name doesn't fit you. You're too sweet. Tahnx.

Vampiree
any time buffy big grin and thank you big grin call me vampy by the way big grin

Northstar's bf
You wont be able to get them @ any store cause the our out of print right now but if you got to ebay you can get all 72 or so episodes including the pilot episode "Pryde of the x-men" staring shadowcat!!!

Back2U
You can get the Phoenix Saga on DVD and the Legend of Wolverine which is ****ed because it is not in chronological order, anyhow if you are searching for them try putting in Xmen TAS in a google search.

I want the whole damn 5 seasons in chronological order, and have signed the online petition for it
insert www
petitiononline.com/xmen9297/petition.html

It'd be cool if they would do the same for spiderman and his amazing friends but I'll be happy with TAS

eleveninches
I think the (non official) original animated series an be found on ebay for various prices.

Back2U
Pryde of the X-men you mean? For as low as 5.95 US

So either you can buy that or a small african nation just to put things into perspective

BarmyBrummie
You can download pryde of the x men off the net. The original series can probably be brought on E-Bay somewhere. X men evolution has only had 3 dvds released in the uk at the moment and they don't even cover the whole of series 1.

Dez gave me a link to a hungarian site where you can download every episode of X Men Evolution for free. They are all in english. Pm Dez for the link wink

eleveninches
I was going to buy the original series on DVD at e-bay, but I'm not sure about it.

BarmyBrummie
i don't trust e-bay..........

eleveninches
I would buy it if it was for sale at amazon, but I'm not sure about ebay

Back2U
And now a word from our sponsor

EvoRogue
Does anyone know if the animated series still comes on? I've never seen it, but I'd really like to!

kofmaster
i havent seen the old animated series in years but i know you can buy them on DVD big grin

EvoRogue
Cool big grin Where can I buy them? smile

kofmaster
blink i have no idea ^^ but here in Nz if you go to "central park" (its a game shop) they sell the DVD's there and movies poseters etc.

EvoRogue
Hmm, I'll have to look around online. Thanks for the info big grin

John Allerdyce
welcome big grin

VallejoKid707
Amazon

frozen flame
Actually, I'm pretty sure they still show it in Starworld ...But then again, it probably depends what country you live in.big grin

Iceman22
Euh... Don't wanna share it with me? Plz???
I'm searching also for them, but can't find them. Just found a couple on that P2P program that were not allowed to talk about.
I would appreciate it really hard.
Otherwise i m gonna just blowup

Iceman22
Cuz i cant find Dez anywhere stick out tongue

Darth Jello
have any of you seen the first x-men cartoon, pryde of the x-men? it's a piece of crap but ties in very well with the awesome arcade game. they made wolverine australian!!!

EnSabahNur
One Word: Ebay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.