Neo is the one....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex-Neo
Hi...I was just watching my copy of the matrix revolutions and the matrix and i have noticed somthing...(please tell me if this has been done before if so im sorry for repeating this) but The Oracle dosent lie because in the first one she says..'Thats interesting and you say?..What?..But you already know what im going to say...Im not the one..sorry kiddo you got the gift but it looks like your looking for something another life mabye i dont know' ok so she never said he wasnt the one and when he died and came back to life he was the one AND..in the reloaded Neo says 'i carnt do that' and she says 'but you have to' 'Why?' 'Because your the one!' and that is my proof and theory that Neo is the one.

Thx for reading please give me feed back. smile

sith_darth_jay

gabimr2
hmmm.. confused I think he's talkin about matrix1..
yeah.. o_O

The Omega
Alex-Neo> We've already been past that one here smile There must be close to a hundred threads discussing whether or not Neo is the One (which he is of course.).

Alex-Neo
lol ok sorry just though id say..and it was about the conversation between neo and the oracle in m1 and m2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.