Pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue_night666
What exactly does Pheonix do?

X-WOMen
Soo many things!! She is a much stronger telepath than how she was before as Jean Grey. She can fly, levitate stuff, and has the power of ...well the phoenix. big grin

Metroplex
Phoenix has the ability to exist in any environment without harm, project force bolts of incalculable power and create force fields. She also possesses the power of telepathy, illusion-casting; vast psionic ability to manipulate time, space, matter, and energy for virtually any purpose.

verauko
if she's a phoenix... so does it mean that if she dies, she can revive herself?

X-WOMen
Something like that. I guess she recovers because of the "fire bird" in her. It's kinda confusing and strange. I don't know too much about her. blink

verauko
me neither big grin... she's not my favourite character big grin

buffymitch
I once asked a similar question and this is what METROPLEX posted for me:

Ok ill tell you what Phoenix's powers are. The Phoenix has unlimited mind, and energy power. This allows her to change reality, time travel, strong energy blasts, strong telekinisis, strong telepathic powers. She can survive in space and different environment naturally.In short, she is Omnipotent. Almost like Neo from the MAtrix

Others who have the power of Phoenix is Rachel Summers(Phoenix 2 exiets from another reality and was in Excalibur the European X-men), Nathan Summers or Cable( Jean and Scott's kid),Stryfe(Cable's clone) and Nate Grey(another clone of cable from The Age of Apocalypse reality)

CyclopS-Club
It's very compicated. blink

ragesRemorse
dark pheonix was the most powerfull telepath ever, X-man is able to be the most powerfull now though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.