The worst day in your life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Rogue Jedi
when i got busted for a DWI.

ChinaNiki
when my dog got poisoned

Tex
What a horrid day The Omega!
Just awful!sick

DeNiro
hmmmmy worst day i would have to say when i got hit in a bad spot the other day i had to go home it hurt so bad lol

Crash_Overload
I can top that, (I know It might be a long text, but do read)

Last winter, I went to sky day and night. In the day, it was hot. Snow melted. At night, it was cold, "snow" turned to ice. So I went downhill, went on an invisible patch of ice, and crashed in a wooden post, making me do a backflip (literally) and went down. The sky was supposed to get off, but it did not. My leg did an open fracture along the bone inside the boot. So I spent 3 months in a cast.

For the first month I had to keep my leg elevated, so wheel chair at school. People would grabe me take me down the stairs, and make me do turns so harsh that I would fall off (makeing my stay in the cast longer) (I came to dreadschool and casts for that) (PLus all the mental abuse) and breacks, well they did not do shit exept screeeech! (The Principle (or Headmaster) would blame me to stop the screeching) then I went to cruches for the next 2 months.

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL!!!!!

Two weeks after I got the cast off (OOO THE FU*KING PAIN OF A FU*KING LOCKED KNEEE!!!! ) ( pm me if you want full description of the pain.... not that any1 will...) Anyhow, two weeks after the cast was off I was lying in the fresh spring grass, and a 200 pound guy "fell" on my leg, it was still "brital" so it snaped. I learned that it was broken in the hospital and went into shock (literally like on ER) I sooo did not want to re-live hell, but I had to. (and yes, locking joints does FU*KING HURT LIKE A FU*KING B*TCH!! even more the second time....) after I came out of another 3 months (6 months total) I had to wear a speacial rubber / plastic ex-skeleton for my leg becasue it was so weak. So i wore that all summer.....

This is not a compition of how had the worst experience, And I know that people around the world have worst thngs happen to them (like 9-11) but I would like to see someone top my story.

Rogue Jedi
ouch... i dont want it.... sad thumb down no no

ChinaNiki
everyday for a month back in 1997 before i finally broke down to go see a chiropractor

my back hurt soooo much i would come home from work and collapse in tears and i could hardly sleep more than four hours at night

The Omega
Crash> You win! That 200 pound guy of course HAD to fall on THAT leg. Figures!

Tex
Ugh, I've been having an absolutely horrid morning!

I start school next week, and my scholorships have yet to pay for my classes!

Apparantely some retard at school forgot to enter the amount of credit hours I was to be taking and as a result my classes were not paid for and my book check was not sent!mad

What a mess!!!

narcil
aww...geez, you should know by now that all the ppl who work in admin are lazy incompetent bastards. *lol* i got a notice last year saying i wasn't enrolled in ANYTHING because i had failed to pay my confirmation fee (which wasn't the case.) it was a pain fixing that up.

in keeping with the thread's topic, though...worst day..hmm...*thinks* i'm not sure...it was prolly school-related tho. >D nothing so drastic as omega's or crash's experiences, though, that's for sure! ^^

Ushgarak
Probably the day a man touched your shoulder, or something, Narcil.

narcil
heh. at SCHOOL!! *taps nose*

Ushgarak
He might even have used BOTH HANDS!

EEEK!

(runs away)

Tired Hiker
Crash overload, I can totally feel your pain. I had the same exact thing happen to me in the sixth grade only it didn't happen twice. Twice would be the worst hell.

LindsIsTightK
Today isnt my most worst day but it is pretty high up on the list

At 4 am this morning the woods next to my house caught fire, almost caught my house on fire, and now we might get fined by the fire department for thousands of dollars mad

ragesRemorse
wow, thats deffaintly not good, why might you get fined?

My worst day is when i lost myself

mechmoggy
Today was pretty grim for me, I bloody hate work at the moment. sad

LindsIsTightK
Fires are illegal in the city that I live in and they think WE started the fire on purpose mad

finti
Have had at least two worst days of my life

diegocala
My motorcycle accident

Dagons Blade
Too many days to mention, but the day my grandmother died 2 years ago was the worst. The first funeral I ever went to all my life, and it had to be the person I loved the most in my life.
There are times when I think back to the days of my childhood, when we would walk to the general store and get a huge bag of sugar cookies and share them, and then feed the rest to the ducks by the river. It was ritual almost every week, despite the weather. If you're reading grams, I still love you and miss you sad

finti
loosing your kins is usually always painful

Korri
The Day i went to High school everyone was really nasty too me and i went through a really bad patch after that sad but my friends r gr8. clispin, u rock! wink

mechmoggy
I have 2 mind-numbing exams on the same day on Sept 3rd.

First is on Business & Industry in Europe and the second is on Professional Skills.

I think that may just be my most boring if not worst day ever. sad

Dagons Blade
I'll add another day to my life: The day I personally laid eyes on Ground Zero a month after it happened. We were going to a convention in Jersey City (NJ) and passed the NYC skyline on the Jersey side of the Hudson, and they were in plain view.
A month later and the rubble was still high enough to see it. I can't describe the feeling I had, or the feeling at the convention: every time a plane went over, everyone stopped and looked up and all activity stopped. A very tense feeling indeed.

Crash_Overload
Dagons (or is dRagons?) blade => Loosing A familly member is harsh. I lost my grandma, she comited suicide. She jumped in the river while all the ice was breacking up. Drowning, I fined,is the worst of deaths.

skule
may i ask why ur grandma did that?

BackFire349
the day my old gf dumped me for the guy she was cheating with.

Tex
Maybe next time you shouldn't walk around the house with your Leatherface mask on Mr!stick out tongue

The Omega
Aw, Tex, that was a MEAN thing to say! happy

Sheesh. A one-line sentence and I make a spelling-error!

silentfaf
worst day in my life was seein my bro get shot in the head :-(

Captain REX
My worst experience would have to be breaking my arm and then my doctor jerking on it to put it back into place. I kicked him REALLY hard in the stomach cause I was on a bed.

Crash Overload and The Omega win the award.

~fuoco~
The worst day? Prolly when me and a bunch of my mates where walking out downtown late at night and got jumped by 3 people. I was extreamly lucky that I survived that night, God was definalty watching over me. I did have to go to the hospital tho messed

HA! Captain REX, I did the exact same thing to my doctor when he pulled my dislocated arm back in place.

yerssot
has anyone said "the day I got born" yet?

Crash_Overload
the day i WASN'T born.

Julie
I sympathize

Crash_Overload
I dunno. She was old (not old_OLD but old) and people's minds get corrupted. she just did. I never knew Iand I hope I will never know. I don't want to get into it....

The Omega

~fuoco~
I have no idea what deity means
But moving on, I was in very seriosus condition, and I ment to say that God was there afterward, watching over me to make sure that I survived.

The Omega

Ushgarak
Whoa! Don;t make this a religious debate, please.

DeepThought
My worst day? The day before mother's day this year. My fiancee called of our wedding, completely out of the blue. Pretty sucky day. erm

The Omega
(Looks at Ush)> But... Okay, you're the boss big grin

DeepThought> Urgh. Maybe one day you'll be glad you didn't marry her anyways.

~fuoco~
I say AFTER!!!
It's to hard to explain in inglishmessed

Fire
guys please no religious stuff not again, omega if you want to discuss religion with anyone, I'll be happy to debate it with you in PM's smile

yerssot
has anyone already said "the day I got born"?

DeepThought
The Omega- Yeah, thats how I look at it, but it still sucketh blink

Fire
guys plz
smile no religion we all remember how this ended last time
stick out tongue

The Omega

mechmoggy
People tend to get narked when others don't share their religious veiws, hence the millions of killings that take place in the name of religion....uh oh... it's starting again....

*runs away from thread as fast as legs will carry him*

Ushgarak
NO religious debates of any kind. Debates in general we are dodgy on since the demise of the debating area.

mechmoggy
(shouts from a distance)

YOU TELL EM USH, I'M NOT COMING BACK TILL THE TOPIC CHANGES BACK FROM RELIGION! stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
I've got loads of worst days of my life.

Crash_Overload
welllllll .....?

SpikeSpiegel
Well one of the really bad ones which sort of put me off girls (for about 3 months) was this story:

Ok, it was some time last may/june and there was this girl that I really fancied for the last two years. So i'ld finnally plucked up the courage to ask her out, but in a rather perculiar sort of way. You see my friends friend had her number so i got my friend to ask them for it. I got the phone number and then after deciding that I would ask her out I sent her a text message. I didn't get a reply and the next day at school she asked me if i had sent her a text and me as I'm very shy and i was nervous said no. When I got home I was kicking myself, why hadn't I said yes i was an idiot. So I sent her another text saying that I had infact texted her. She then called me up and asked me if it was me who had sent her a text, this time I said yes. Now the day after when I went to school this guy who i didn't know at all came up to me and said that he was going out with her not only that the whole of my year knew. But it doesn't end there the next day was saterday and some of my friends said that they weren't going out any more. Now I really wanted to see spiderman that weekend so i texted her and said i was going and told her the time and said that it wouldn't be an actual date. So there I was the next day sat in the cinema the next day staring at the door. And to my suprise there she was, I was so happy but then through the door came her boyfriend, her friend (who i had asked out 4 years before), her boyfriend who hated my guts, and some other guy who i didn't really know. I've only ever in 16 yrs asked 3 people out (and you can see why) and each and every one of them has said no. (The last one was only two months ago and she was nice and kind about it and we're now friends. But those 4 days (especially the last one) were probably some of the worst days of my life.

Crash_Overload
OUch. THAT must suck.

Your turn Yaz

The Omega
Mechmoggy> laughing out loud big grin Sh*t! That was FUNNY!....

yerssot
can you have multiple days?

Fire
dunno
the worst day in my life: meeting yerss stick out tongue

The Omega
Yerssot> If you can't decide which one was the worst, sure.

Fire
lol yerss has so many bad days it would be hard to choose just one

yerssot
well; FM did already guess one of my worse days stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.