harry's love life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krassin
do you all think harry is gona stay a virgin trough all 7 books,or is he gona at least get to 2nd base?

frootlooplucy
THEY ARE KIDS BOOKS!!! yes people of all ages read them but they are still initially KIDS BOOKS!!! Neither Harry or anyone else is going to get to any base whatsoever!!! jeeeeezz...

krassin
yeah well still,theres alot of fake hp5 books u can find,theres stuff like that in em

krassin
but yeah,it will never happen

Nahokunani
well in the 4th book couples were hiding in the bushes so maybe JKR. might write it in her story but write in a way that children can read it without thinking that ne thing is happening..... honestly I am surprised at how much children are reading these books they are like 700 pages long now and increasing..... I havent read a book that long in elementry school so i think that she is doing it on purpose so that she can aim it towards older kids

krassin
oh yeah,i remember that time in the bushes,it was uhh... that french girl and sedric...
i wonder how long next bokk is going to be

redpeter
While the Harry Potter series is about a boy and his friends I don't believe the books are simply written for younger children at all. J K Rowling uses a reasonable level of language, quite complex themes, and writes with such length that I find it difficult to believe younger children could fully appreciate her talented quill.
About Harry getting it on at some stage - I think it has to happen. Lets face it there are not many 12-13 plus year olds who don't know all about sex these days. It would be unrealistic given all the other grown up experiences that Harry has had to cope with if sex were the only one he missed out on. No one wants Harry to die a virgin. smile

krassin
hehe,i agree

unibrow
she does kind of write some stuff in a way kids wont understand...she did use the word scarlet woman in book four and thats some stupid word for hooker so she could proly make him get to second base w/o kids noticing lol

alexa
face it harry has to get it on sooner or later.....heh

krassin
yeah,he has to grab a$$ sometime

Fallin Angel
lol

crazy_c
she kinda hints some stuff that goes on

krassin
like wehn thoz ppl were doing it in the bushes in book 4

ada
I reckon harry will lose his virginity to cho in the sixth book. I reckon its obvious that they will get back together in book 6, wether it be brief or not, and in book 6 he will would of come of age, he'll be an adult! What do u guys think?

Linkalicious
Harry's gonna be 16, he should have had his mac on like 3 times by then. I mean this is Harry Potter, he's not just ur average boy wizard, he's the ONE! I think he should play the twins to get some and at the same time make Cho jealous. Then go for Cho, ultimately making Ginny jealous. Then go for Ginny, and have Ron get mad. Then Ron can join with Draco and terrible things can happen to Harry. But then Big Pun would roll up with Fat Joe and tell Ron to be Harry's friend because Harry's "not a player he just f**ks a lot." Ok i'm just kidding, it's a childrens book, maybe sex is a little much for kids.

Loony_Luna
Well, Rowling has promised more romance in the last books, so I reckon it could happen.

jennyanderson
Thats simply rediculous Link (excepy for your last sentence)! First of all, Ron is all for the Harry and Ginny relationship, we'v seen it at the end of the 5th book. Second of all, he will never join forces with Draco, that's simply farfetched. Thirdly, Harry and Cho is a sunken ship, it's defenitely Harry and Ginny, everybody likes that ship, and how can you not like Ginny? She's like the female Ron, I simply love her! Honestly if Ginny was a real person I would'v done anything to have her! And lastly, there is going to be NO sex in the future HP series, it will be simply tasteless, if suddenly we come across an extract like "Ron was sitting by the Griffindor common room alone, it was past mid night, he singed deeply, if only Harry hadn't fallen off his broom yesterday, and remained in the hospital wing tonight, at Ron's birthday, all three of them would be celebrating. Now, come to think of it, where is Hermione? She said she was going to get his present, and she's been gone for like half an hour already. Suddenly there was a noise behind him and he looked around. There was Hermione. And hell, what on earth is she wearing? A black panty hose, and a black strappy bra? 'Well, what are you waiting for?' she said huskily 'time to get your present' with that she started to take off the only remaining piece of clothes that prevented her from becoming completely nude."
Come on, doesn't that seem like completely tasteless (though I'm all for the Ron/Hermione ship)! Yeah it does, and what do you think will it be like when they are actually doing it? " Harry couldn't sleep, the sound of grunting and almost animal like noises coming from Ron and Hermione's room is simply unbeleivable!". So I guess all of them will remain virgins until the end of book 7. Hey, and I didn't describe anything about like I'm actually in the room and seing them do it, think how TASTELESS that would be!

Linkalicious
I woulda figured that you picked up on my sarcasm by my Big Pun & Fat Joe comment, but apparently humor about sex escapes some people. Obviously if there are "romantic" parts of the next two books they won't involve sex. And I doubt the Cho boat is over, guys don't get over girls that fast. Unless your going to tell me that you know more about guys than I do seeing as I am a guy. 2nd point, guys generally don't dig it when their best friends go for their sisters. Sure it sounds sweet and all, but sh*t would hit the fan if Ron saw Harry making out with Ginny. 3rd point, guys love twins, i mean LOVE twins so they should never be considered "out of the picture" And i think the best ending to the books would involve the death of Ron (ending his relationship w/ Hermy) and then Harry and Hermione realizing they love eachother and they end up together. As headboy and headgirl. But apparently the idea of Harry suffering a signifcant loss is unheard of even though all he seems to do is lose the people he loves most. Thanks for you input Jenny, it's always appreciated.

jennyanderson
Yes, you are probably right about those points, but Harry is really not a womanizer, come to think of it he is terrible with girls (see, how he knew about Ginny's infatuation of him and still gogled after other girls right under her nose), and at the moment Harry has no feelings for Ginny and vice versa, but Ron did want Ginny to hook up with Harry (his best friend in the whole world), and got pretty mad when he knew that she hooked up with Dean Thomas instead (only a friend). And I really don't want a Harry/Hermione relationship, because Hermione is way too much annoying and bossy, but that's your ship, and you ship it, and every body's got a freedom of choice anyway.
Oh, and I really wasn't aiming my whole post at you, only the part until where I said that Harry/Cho is a sunken ship was for you, the rest is for the general people,who comes to this thread looking for answers weather Harry will reamin a virgin or not.

Linkalicious
I know u weren't. Can you help me out here Jenny? Please let me know where in the 5 books does it say anything about Ron "wanting" Harry to be with Ginny? I have all 5, but I've got terrible stoner memory, maybe i was dropped as a child. I know that in the 1st couple of books it is made clear that Ginny has a crush on Harry, and then Harry realizes that she's not just a little girl anymore (in later books). And i'll be back at this post heckling you when Harry goes for Cho in the 6th book, but a firendly heckle. I don't make enemies in message boards, just friends with different opinions.

Loony_Luna

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
kissing.. thats it

Linkalicious
thx loony i'm at work right now, so i'll be sure to take a look when i get home. smile

Linkalicious
my copy of OotP says that page 763 is in the Fight or Flight chapter and it doesn't say anything about Harry and Ginny. Or Ron wanting Harry to be with Ginny. it just says that Ginny wants neville and luna to come with them to the ministry. Then they lure 6 or 7 threstals over to them with grawp's blood on their clothes.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
if harry does lose his virginity who do you think will he lose it to ?????

jennyanderson
Er, Link, you might want to get the British edition of OotP and look at page 763, sorry can't tell you which page it is for the American edition, because my one got stolen, typical, but I had already requested my cousin (who lives in England) to send me the British one, and got it too about a week before the American one was stolen, because I wanted to read the original work of JK Rowling, and anyway, my bratish brother won't let me borrow his one (why on earth is he so jealous of me is something I cannot understand)!

Linkalicious
well instead of me spend over $25 bucks on getting a British copy, how about someone tells me what chapter it's in. I imagine i read higher than a 5th grade level so it should only take me like 10 maybe 15 minutes to read the chapter.

Loony_Luna
It's in the last chapter. On the train back to the muggle world.

airangel429
its in the last chapter and its on the train. Harry and Ron are playing chess and they are talking about Ginny's ex. Ron get flustered and nudges his pon firmly toward harry while looking at him and tells her she should pick someone better next time....(well after he says that...well that's when he moves the pon towards harry.)

those aren't the EXACT words though

cheerchik26
my opinion is still that harry and hermione shud get together in the last book..... b/c they make such good friends and i think it wud b a relationship 2 last... but of course the reason i may like the idea of hermione and harry instead of harry and ginny is b/c i don't like ginny..... that is just my opinion though of course but either way i think the 7th book if gonna b the best

Schizo_n_me
I think Harry should stay single.

Linkalicious
Ok, after reading the last chapter i've come to this conclusion...that "someone" who would better for Ginny isn't necessarily Harry. In 5 books what has Harry done to show any affection for Ginny? (and no, saving her in the chamber of secrets does NOT count.) On another tangent, who asked Ginny to the Yule Ball in book 4? (Neville Longbottom) and more importantly. When Umbridge and the Inquisitorial Squad catches Harry and company talking to Sirius in OotP, Neville, who was not part of the distraction, is captured. Why? Because, even though his friends were being ambushed, he ran to the aid of only one person: Ginny. So i think that its going to be the reborn Neville Longbottom who works his way into Lil Ginny's heart.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea.. harry stays single!!!! and so does draco...

Antaraka
I wonder how they would handle a love seen in the movies, esspecially if its sex

nephalim27
I think Harry should screw Hermoine, Ginny, Cho, Mrs. Mogonacle, Cho & Ginny, Moaning Mertle, & then Hermoine again. Then he'll realize he's gay and wind up with Ron, who always knew he was gay and was a virgin. Yep.

Linkalicious
i like the idea of screwing hermione over the 2nd time for good measure. Keep her with a smile and walking funny

Zandra Shinto
No, Harry will realize that it was Draco he loved and needed all along and Draco will realize the same thing. Then they'll fall in love with each other. They won't be lovey-dovey. They'll still bicker and argue like they usually do. But they'll still love each other. So what if the Gryffindors don't approve? They wouldn't be good friends anyhoo.

HarryxDraco! big grin

Phoenix
There is now an official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.