Laugh at your brothers and sisters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
laughing out loud What are some things your brother(s) and/or sister(s) have done that are funnier than hell, but they didn't think so?

My sister was doing dishes and she was putting the knives point up in the dishwasher. When she dropped something on the floor, she stabbed herself almost in the butt when she went to pick it up. She was screaming and crying and my mom was trying to see how much damage she had done. My dad and I are in the living room cracking up, but not being able to make any noise cuz mom is giving us this look that says "make a sound and die". It was soooooooo funny. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

badkittykitty
my brother got really drunk with me at a gwar show. he wandered away.he fell asleep at a bus stop and got woke up by the cops and he was wearing some woman named peachs fax fur coat! he hates that i tell that story but it cracks me up.

Dagons Blade
This story ties in to the main theme but takes a while, but it's priceless. Well, when I was about 4, my brother, 7 at the time, and I were partners in crime-he would make me do something, and he would laugh, and the more he laughed the more I did. Well one day it backfired on him big time.

One morning we watched the 3 Stooges and afterward he convinced me that it was fake and noone got hurt, BUT he also got me to try it on another family member in real life:

He handed me one of those big ass dinner forks with the 2 prongs, like the kind you use to stick ham or roast beef with, and took me upstairs to where my uncle Frank was sleeping.And he told me to stick him in the ass with it, and that's just what I did..the scream from underneath the pillow was horrifying, and he shot up in bed with his hair all in disarray from sleeping, and he looked like some kind of screaming monster.

The rest of the day was spent trying to catch me, and when I was caught, I blew the whistle on my brother. And because I was little and they knew about my brother Jim's powers of 'persusaion'as well as his past track record.

I took the fall less harder than Jim. My hide was tanned further on top of the fact that I am an American Indian. But my brother fared a lot less better......

Our father took his pants down in front of everyone in the house, while he was screaming, and took a fork and jabbed HIM in the ass with it, and asked him how it felt. Then he beat the tar out of his ass with a spatula, and I was LMAO big time!

It was funny because of the faces and the sounds he was making while he was being beaten, and I basked in the glory of sweet revenge and LMAO until I was taken out of the room.

Another episdoe of the 3 Stooges, anyone? rolling on floor laughing

ChinaNiki
my sister used to bug the heck out of me when we were little and when she did that i would tell her to leave me alone or i was gonna smack her. so she would keep it up and i would smack her. She ran to tell mom and mom asked why i hit her. i said she was bugging me and i told her i would hit her if she didn't leave me alone. so mom would say it was her fault that she got hit cuz she was antagonizing me.big grin

GABRIEL05
My older brother came home piss drunk one night (he was only 19) before he left for marine boot camp. My dad had to open the door for him, and he goes "Johnny have you been drinking?" (obviously he had) and my bro goes "No" so my dad socks the $#it out of him. HA HA! He had to do all the housecleaning that next day.
Oh and one night, drunk again, only he was in 20's he comes home through the back door which leads straight to our room, with three of his friends in the middle of the night. When I wake up in the morning there are street signs, piled up in a corner of our room. Apparently in a drunken stupor they nabbed street signs they hit with their car, and took them home with them. It's nothing short of a miracle he lived to reach 30. Ya know reading all this I can't help but think that he really was a dumb@$$ in his younger days.

Dexx
heheh..nice stories..i don't have any brothers or sisters

ChinaNiki
use cousins or friendsbig grin

@ngel
what if i already do laugh at my brothers and cousins?

ChinaNiki
Tell us why you laugh at them. What do they do that causes you to crack-up?

Black Onyx
IN BED

J_To_The_P
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm an only child, but I have step relations, one of each...and the stories I could dig up...

Black Onyx
hey im a only child too right on

i have no stories

J_To_The_P
Hey, of course it can get boring, that's why you find friends, and flirtacious friends. big grin laughing out loud

cannibal
i have many stories of all my bros and sis's

oen of them woz my sis she got really pissed and fell asleep wen we found her she woz stood on top of a table singing little bo peep...^o)

then she fell off

me and my bro woz choking we were laughing so much

Sexay1
About two years ago my bro decided to grind down this railing at my college. Well he didn't have a skateboard so he used my math book. The book slipped and he hit his balls on the railing.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

my sister one time, she was like 16 months old or something, she was old enough to talk, and i was 4, and we were at my gramas house, my sister pooed in her diaper and she crawled up to my gramma and said "maw maw, i went poo poo"

raven guardia
one my family and I were on Vacation. and in our hotel we had a mini refrigerator. inside the refrigerator my dad had some beer (for him) and soda (for my mom and me and my bro) well my brother was not paying attention and he grabbed a beer opened it up and chugged it next thing we know my brother yells ewww groose! here he thought he had a Pepsi my family busted out laughing.

Sacrifise666
when i stayde with my brother in vegas i put a snake in his room.

funny thing was when he saw it he pissed his pants and all it was is a baby boa. devil

raven guardia
lol......awww, I love snakes I would of picked it up and kissed it stick out tongue

realworlddreams
i was about 10 weeks old, n my sis was 2, n she decided she didnt like havin a lil bro no more, so she dragged me in my baby seat thing an hid me behind our couch....
my mom asked her where i was, n she goes "he left"
took my mom half n hour to find me :P

wuTa
i had a really shitty teacher in high school that never explained how to do the work so we had to either get someone else's paper and copy it or steal someone else paper and copy it...well he made us do our work on the computer one time and my buddy shared a locker with a smart kid that was in our class and your suppose to save your work as your intitials and his initials were DA...so he ended up gettin a computer next to us and he was talkin to us the whole time were using his disk and he finally looked at the computer and he's all DA? whats that stand for?....we were trying not to laugh and my buddy goes Dirt Ass and than he looked at me and goes no really whats it stand for?!... and i was like Dumb Ass?.....than he was like hey i'm DA! you assh*les! than he stole his disk back

Agent Elrond
I laugh at my brother (middle) for being ignorant and a whole lotta stuff I can't say here. Basicly, I hate the s.o.b. (but that's not fair to my mother, now is it?)

i slayed buffy
hahaha my brother got totally drunk at his 16th and we got a paintball gun and shot him it was sooooo funi he was covered in welts hahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.