Final Castcall From Warner Bros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ethan
Guys I got new confirmation from Warner Bros.. is they choosing between Brendan Fraser and Eddie Cibrian from sunset beach soap opera for Superman.. and Eddie is probably got the role they said.. and Batman is William Baldwin. Vin Diesel gonna be Lex Luthor.. with Sandra Bullock as Lois Lane, and Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn and yes Gary oldman is the joker.. i got this confirm directly from warner bros casting departement for this movie..

ragesRemorse
if thats true it sounds like they should just take the film of these movies and put them into the toilet, piss on them and flush them down the toilet because thats what theyd be doing to the frachise if they were realesed.

I read from cinescape though that the next batman installment isnt even decided yet seeing how there working on batman beyond now, i hope fraiser or baldwin dont get the lead roles THEY CANT ACT, none of the suck ass baldwin brothers are

fini
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RESET RESET casting fields What the f**k?

regex_1
My god, I hope they rethink the cast big time. It will like suck major ass. Can you say FUBAR.

manosteel
From wot i heard the new Batman actor is gonna Christian Bale from American Psycho and Equilibrium fame?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.