if u had the choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
if u had the choice who would u get to play the part of sirus
4 sirus i would pick aragaron from lord of the rings cause he has got that really drawn out face the black hair the best person for sirus
tell me ur thoughts smile smile smile

Daragon
Yes I think you're right, Viggo would be best!

The Omega
Just aside from the fact, that we'd all be watching Azakaban and go "Oh, look. It's Aragorn."

miss*dreamer
And for Dumbledore Gandalf, huh? big grin

Ok, Viggo Mortenson would be the perfect siriuswink

krassin
yeah i agree vigo is my #1 choice for sirus

LilyGinnyBlack
Yeah same here! big grin Viggo was the first person who came into my mind when I was thinking of someone who would be perfect for Sirius, and that had been after I saw the first Harry Potter movie! Boy was I thinking ahead! smile Anyway, Gary Oldman will do an AWESOME job of Sirius, I'm sure of it! stick out tongue

hpxmenlotrnerd
viggo would be perfect for sirius, but i think oldman will do a great job, i recently saw him in the scarlet letter and i thought he was brilliantbig grin

krassin
i havent reall y seen oldman act

iluvharrypotter
What does Viggo look like?! Someone post a picture!

krassin
omg hes the guy from lord of the rings,arragorn

silver_tears
ive seen a few pictures of gary oldman and i think that hes jus a little old to play sirius, i think that sirius would probably be around 30 or 30 sumthing and i think that gary oldman looks much older than this stick out tongue but i do agree that aragorn would could play the part big grin

krassin
ahh,its all good

silver_tears
its not ALL good stick out tongue

krassin
yaa,they arent gona choose some half-a$$ actor

iluvharrypotter
omg! I knew who Viggo was, haha! BrAiN fArT! laughing

silver_tears
well i know that like gary oldman is a good actor i jus dont think he really has the look of sirius who is still supposedly young and handsome under all the filth stick out tongue

krassin
i thik he will look like this,its garry oldman as sirus

krassin
wait hold on...

iluvharrypotter
I think that's fake though.

krassin
its not the real poster,but originally,it was a pic of garry oldman,so it wil probably be something like that

Member.
hm...good poster

krassin
thanks

mg16
ya, lol ive seen it sumwhere else though...

krassin
yeah,its on like 5 different threats,but its not really real
sirus looks like dis

Phoenix
BUMPING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.