Best Death For Jason Or freddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
What was your favorite way they killed the two hero's of horror, or what ingenious ways would you like to see them killed?

The Unknown
My favorite is in Freddy's Dead. It's funny how a simple pipe bomb could finally "kill" him after all of the other attempts throughout the series.

ragesRemorse
yeah and the chik doin the pointless cartwheel before she stuck it in his chest, i liked when they chained jason to a rock on the bottom of the lake, he wasnt really dead just contained and trapped

Evil Dead
Freddy - all were pretty crappy but if I have to pick a favorite, I'd have to say when Amanda Krueger comes out at the end of Dream Child and takes the baby Freddy.................ofcourse this is like asking me to pick my favorite pile of dog shit, keep that in mind.........

Jason - Beginning of Jason Goes To Hell...........blowing him to shit, that rocked.

BackFire349
my favorite jason death is in jason takes manhatton, he gets swept away by sewage.

crystaldawn
I liked all of the series to the Nightmare series and Jason series and loved how each time they creatively killed them each time

Pandemoniac
Freddy's death in 'The Dreammaster' was triggered ridiculously (making him see his own reflection, like he never laid eyes on it before, pfff) but the effect was pretty cool and inventive; all the souls trapped in him ripping their way out of his body. Looked cool!

Jason's 'death' in, I think, part 5 were he was chained to a rock on the bottom of the lake and they gave him a close shave with an outboard engine was fun times too.

Wolfie
Freddy - In ANOES 4 when all the kids in his chest come out and attack him.

Jason - Jason Goes to Hell when the whole squad shoot the hell out of him and blow him up.

deathbycorn
I like in ANOES 3 when he uses one of the kids veins as a puppet, awesome stuff.

Impediment
Freddy- When Jason beats the ever loving shit out of him in Freddy vs. Jason, and then stabs him with his own arm/glove.

Jason- When Jason gets blown to ribbons by the FBI or whoever it is at the opening of Jason Goes To Hell.

BobbyD
....would be great to see what happens to them in the afterlife.....

I love to see them have a quick meeting with Jesus, who calmly says, while each is trying to get at him, though no matter how hard they try are still stuck in the same spot, not more than 5 feet away. Jesus merely has his right hand up in the stop position, and says how much he loved them once as tears well in his eyes. He tells them how he forgave their actions over and over again, but couldn't anymore because his Father was too upset, only to slowly turn around and walk away.

As he does, both Freddy and Jason plummet into the recesses of hell.

Wolfie
Originally posted by BobbyD

I love to see them have a quick meeting with Jesus, who calmly says, while each is trying to get at him, though no matter how hard they try are still stuck in the same spot, not more than 5 feet away. Jesus merely has his right hand up in the stop position, and says how much he loved them once as tears well in his eyes. He tells them how he forgave their actions over and over again, but couldn't anymore because his Father was too upset, only to slowly turn around and walk away.

That would be really distasteful.

LizzyT123
how about, Freddy dies from alzeimers, or how ever you spell it, and jason dies from a severe case of lupis.

Juwanna
Originally posted by LizzyT123
how about, Freddy dies from alzeimers, or how ever you spell it, and jason dies from a severe case of lupis.

laughing out loud

LizzyT123
Originally posted by BobbyD

thats lame...there's just no point into it, imo.

Zilverz
Jason - Final Chapter - Machette wacked into jasons skull/brain and then falls onto it pushing the machette through even deeper. A supreme example of 80s special effects.

BobbyD
Oh well, to each their own.

cropsy_is_god
Anything so they can't ever come back.

Jigsaw22
My favorite Jason death is probably when he gets whacked in the head by an axe

StinkFist462
Jason-
FBI shooting the shit out of him.

Freddy-
hm... Freddy doesnt have that great of deaths. they are always lame. but the children coming out of him was pretty cool.

LizzyT123

eh, I still like mine! smile

LizzyT123
or else we could go resident evil on them, grab a shotgun, aim towards their head, and decapitate em. he he he, I'm obsessed with that smile

Wolfie
or else we could go resident evil on them, grab a shotgun, aim towards their head, and decapitate em. he he he, I'm obsessed with that smile
Freddy would just grow another head, like when he grew new arms in FvJ when Jason cut them off.

And Jason... that'll just lead to another JGTH. Is that what you want?!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
Freddy would just grow another head, like when he grew new arms in FvJ when Jason cut them off.

And Jason... that'll just lead to another JGTH. Is that what you want?!

Is that what you want?! HA, I immediatly laughed after I read that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.