who does hermione get with in the potter serise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x-men
who does hermione end up with in the harry potter trilogy
is it harry,ron WHO???

uber123
How are we supposed to know that if J.K. Rowling hasn't even published her 6th or 7th book yet. But if you mean what who we think Hermione will end up with...it might be Harry of course because...Cho's gone for him , going out with Michael Corner...Ginny won't because she's a year younger, but not just taht but because she will go out with Dean Thomas. Maybe Luna but i think she will go out with Ron or something because they don't hate each other. Hermione won't meet Krum and she'll start liking Harry. Then Harry will take her someday because she changes ALOT.

krassin
yeah,maybe i think ron is going to die in the future books,therefore bringing haermione and harry closer 2 gether

BellaButterfly
hahahahahaha........ron dying......thats kinda sad though......but maybe hermione and harry will have a child .......a boY and name it .....RON!

PERFECT LOVE STORY!

krassin
haha lol maybe it will even have red hair

BellaButterfly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS! laughing out loud eek!

krassin
but i think percy will die first,we all want it to happen,if not dead,maybe just verry retarded,like neviile's parents

BellaButterfly
ohhhhhhhhh sad embarrasment

krassin
what? dont u hate percy?
i mean he abondoned like the coolest family

LilyGinnyBlack
Okay, first off just because Ginny is A YEAR younger then Harry doesn't matter if they are going to get together or not! mad My friends parents are TEN YEARS apart in age and they are still married and have two kids...so that is a bad argument on your part. Also JK has put enough clues for Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny that those two couples are going to happen and NOT be a fling or anything!!! So, I think Hermione will end up with Ron... END OF STORY! big grin

krassin
end of srtory allright,end of story cuz we cant listen to anymore of your predictions,so unworthy of this thread

LilyGinnyBlack
Sorry, embarrasmentops: I got a little out of hand! I didn't want to be mean or anything. I try to be open minded, but it has been hard lately at this board, I should be good now though! big grin We all friends?

krassin
sureeeee...i was just bored

airangel429
LGB: you didn't offend me and you know I stand by you big grin

krassin
she didnt offend anyone

redpeter
If there is to be a steady romance in the final two books then you guys are probably right. Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny, but why can't there be a couple of quick flings for Harry? By his 7th year at Hogwarts he will be 18 so it would seem perfectly natural. Then again it is 2003 so why can't JK have the guts to throw a twist into one of her characters by making them gay, Hermione? or Harry? or anyone for that matter.
Makes me laugh when people say "oh no not in a children's book" but then quickly accept cruelty and violence, with dark magical themes and dangerous creatures to give any child nightmares.

krassin
even if it wasnt a childrens book,i dont want to be reading about gay harry

redpeter
I didn't mean Harry in particular! Just that it would make a change. Whatever happens, romances or not, JK is not going to be writing about sex scenes. She would write it so you would assume something has occurred. No one wants to it get smutty.

LilyGinnyBlack
I think if there were to be flings in the Harry Potter books then they would be:

Harry/Luna,

Neville/Ginny,

Ron/Lavender,

and well, I can't think of anyone for Hermione! stick out tongue

But, I know there will be flings, I don't expect Harry/Ginny to get together until the end of the seventh book, and Ron/Hermione maybe toward the beginning or middle, so those are my thoughts on flings! big grin

mg16
RON CANT FREAKIN DIE! HES THE BEST!

apple_daisy09
i think it will be Ron/Hermione but i think at some point hermione will have a thing for draco ( wheter or not anything happens i don't know). or draco will have a thing for hermione. but in the end she will end up with Ron. Harry i'm not so sure about. possibly ginny but i think maybe ginny will end up with Neville.

krassin
yeah right draco/hemoione will never hapen and we all konw it
and by the end of the book,one major charecter will die for sure,and i bet it will be ron

apple_daisy09
i didn't say Draco/Hermione was going to happen. I said that i think one of them will have a thing for the other one. With a possibility of something happening although that's unlikely because of the whole situation with harry and draco being enemies and draco being associated with who he's associated with.

krassin
and the constant insults between each other...

apple_daisy09
that just proves my point a little more. people tend go that extra little distance to insult people they like. Not always but alot of the time. I know i have done it before.

krassin
yeah i know what you mean...but what would like the rest of the school thik of it?
maybe the will keep it secret so no one alse knows

apple_daisy09
the rest of the school would probably die of shock because of all the stuff that's gone no between draco and hermoine, harry, and ron. IT will most defiantly have to be secret if anything were to happen between them.

krassin
yeah so true

uber123
Ok i said Ginny won't go with Harry NOT because she is a year older. I'm already in knowledge that one year younger girls can go out but the thing is that Harry never had any interests in her and she's going out with Dean Thomas. She has lost interest so therefore Harry will go for somebody else if he ever likes her. It's very obvious he will go for somebody else though so please don't think i'm critizing about her age.

LilyGinnyBlack
I've commented on these things before! Check out some of the other dating threads and you can read my reasons on why Harry/Ginny will happen in the books! I'm just tired of re-stating everything over and over again! It gets tiring! stick out tongue

Member.
notice that at the end of book 5, it says ginny stares at harry and looks away when harry head swerves that way or whatever. could be that her crush comes back.

BellaButterfly
hmmmmmmm

krassin
nah,i think ginny's gotten over her thing with harry

krassin
ither that or shes 2 wuss to make a move

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.