PanterA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
who luvs PanterA, they r my second favorite band right next to mudvayne. as u can see that my status says true cowboy from hell so i relaly like em i dont think there is a btter band out there all of mudvayne but they send out there messages awesomely in their songs and they r cool as **** what does everyone else think

PanterA evil face

TedO
Pantera is sweet. Unlike other bands like them, even their newer stuff is awesome.

ragesRemorse
yeah pantera rocks hard and they stay true to their image. They change just a bit not to be repetitive but enough to be original Cowboys from hell is one of my favorite over all albums

DeNiro
yeah all there cd's r sweet i do like cowboy from hell alot i also like vuglar display of power is very very cool but yeah they always live up to there image

BackFire349
pantera kicks ass.

robincooper
pantera rule man, has anyon watched the pantera home vidios f***in hilarious man, filled with them doing jackass, some live footage, and a few videos

in flames
what i can say about the cowboys from hell..one of my all time fav albums is vulgar display of power..i just love phills rawness

SlipknoT
I love pantera.

loserib
vulger display of power hells yaeh one of my main influinces musicly is pantera they are awsome to bad they have broke up but phills band superjoint are bad ass and damgeplan withe vinnie paul and dimebag should be great

SlipknoT
Bump. Vulgar Display of Power has to be in my top 10 favorite albums of all Time.

Alpha Centauri
One of the best bands of all time.

-AC

nick1811
the sleep, walk and cemetary gates are my favourite songs' of theirs.

RIP Dimebag

RagnaViper
Hell yes! Pantera = <3

sully_2u
pantera is awesome

tabby999
indeed, they rock out with their c*cks out!

blind faith
Pantera is one of the greatest bands I know. Philip's collection of harsh screams and clenched-fist roars, Rex thrumming bass lines, Dimebag Darrell's headbanging cool guitar riffs and Vinnie Paul's darting drums is all combined into a power groove which makes Pantera one of the coolest bands ever. I like all their albums although the Southern Trendkill-album wasnt as good as the others. My favorite album is Vulgar Display Of Power, the best songs I like is Mouth For War, Walk, By Demons Be Driven and This Love. Very sad that Dime had to die such a tragic death... RIP Dimebag

Impediment
Originally posted by DeNiro
who luvs PanterA, they r my second favorite band right next to mudvayne. as u can see that my status says true cowboy from hell so i relaly like em i dont think there is a btter band out there all of mudvayne but they send out there messages awesomely in their songs and they r cool as **** what does everyone else think

PanterA evil face

Pantera is unfathomably better than Mudvayne, on so many, many levels. Just out of curiosity, what makes you a "true" Cowboy from Hell, especially when Pantera isn't even your No. 1 favorite group? And and occasional Spellcheck wouldn't hurt, either.

tabby999
well put. Vulgar is a freaking SWEET album, easily in my top ten

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Impediment
Pantera is unfathomably better than Mudvayne, on so many, many levels. Just out of curiosity, what makes you a "true" Cowboy from Hell, especially when Pantera isn't even your No. 1 favorite group? And and occasional Spellcheck wouldn't hurt, either.

Pantera are.. stick out tongue

I found the Greatest Hits CD/DVD set this past Wednesday at, where else, a pawn shop, for $4. Really made me realize what a powerhouse they once were, listening to stuff like Primal Concrete Sledge.

BlackSunshine
Pantera is the greatest band out there. Sucks that they are no longer a band. BUUUUt they'll never die out.

Patient_Leech
Started listening to Pantera more the past few days.

They're metal as f#ck...

bLjL8T727NI

carthage
Theyre touring with Metallica, Architects, etc for two days in their respective spots

The 2nd day is shit Ice Nine Kills and FFDP both suck dick, but the dates with Pantera are going to be insane.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by carthage
Theyre touring with Metallica, Architects, etc for two days in their respective spots

https://media.tenor.com/wFhsiyP5gnwAAAAC/what-what-what-sheila-broflovski.gif

But it's not really Pantera, right? Hm..

As much as I want to see Metallica live I don't think I can afford tickets.

Originally posted by carthage
The 2nd day is shit Ice Nine Kills and FFDP both suck dick, but the dates with Pantera are going to be insane.

Agree. They both suck. Ice Nine Kills is too emo and lame and FFDP is too bro metal.

Patient_Leech
Call me crazy, but I think the last Pantera album is probably my favorite...

8yF5KtrI-40

LRiZ_Gy2mxg

Reinventing the Steel. It's the new slogan for the next Trump campaign.. steel/steal, they don't know the difference..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.