Dragon Ball Z live action movie posters? awesome!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THISISNOTREAL2
i have some posters of the dbz live action movie i dont know how to post them though but i can e-mail them to u if u like, any takers???

THISISNOTREAL2
so if anybody has questions me and my partner in crime can gladly try to answer them

SaTsuJiN
who is your partner in crime may I ask?

THISISNOTREAL2
he is my friend, he is a major bz fan who takes care of questions about the show, i take questions for the movie games or anything else. thanks for asking

THISISNOTREAL2
he is my friend, he is a major dbz fan who takes care of questions about the show, i take questions for the movie games or anything else. thanks for asking

gregmss
i will have one

must_kill_Santa
i wanted one of trunks his hair is cool

must_kill_Santa
anyone agree

BOPRecruit 16
all of them!

movie_freak
Me too

sugarxen
vegeta please... eek!

MUSE(a band)_16

Bending_sands
I just registered here... if we are allowed to post links I can point you to a site that hosts pictures for free for I think 90 days(not 100% sure of the time) but I don't know if we are allowed so I won't until I know.

VengeanceGOD
I'm sorry...Dragon Ball Z sucks. It's true.

Lucien
so this thing is an actuall movie?

Discos
so seeing as it is Nappa and Raditz is it going to be back at the very start of the whole series? After the whole Freiza saga I lost interest, too much carrying-on about time travel and all sorts.

Anyhoo I would chose nappa, the big built structure is exactly how I should look in a animation! wink

Discos - Trunks has cool hair when he is powering up.

hana_skywalker
I love DBZ! I'd like to have the Gohan one, please!

Discos
I used to play the trading card game alot, I was Nappa most of the time (not to brag) but I was well shit hot

Collidor
i jus sent an angree email to the dumb nut that was here that didnt like dbz

Myth
Send them to me or at least could somebody who received them post?

Zed
You can mail them to me and I will post them on Killermovies.com for you

M® $¥®€Ñ
Vegita and Gohan please...dbz rules!!

LeAtHerRFace
Vegeta!

Drifter101
i hope im not the first to tell u people but the dbz movie project has been dropped,

20th century fox dropped it dont know why exactly but they made a statement which alot of dbz sites posted.
but i think it started to go down hill since they fired the creator off the movie.

Drifter101
but even though there aint a movie please send me all the posters lemme check em out

tigida_tigida
goku..send me the pics my email is on my profile thingy thing.

nghtcrwlr820
Send me the pics os all the DBZ movie poters plz!!! My e-mail is [email protected]. Plz send them right away!!!

Vengeance
send me a pic of goku or vegea please, my email is [email protected]

Vengeance
dude i think i just read recently that

Screenwriter Ben Ramsey has signed on to a half-million-dollar deal to adapt Dragonball Z, according to Variety.

Dragonball Z was adapted from the "Dragonball" manga created by Akira Toriyama and later developed into a Japanese anime skeinskein spanning scores of hours of television.

Ramsey ("The Big Hit"wink recently penned the adaptation of Marvel's "Luke Cage," as well as "Static."

"Dragonball Z" follows the adventures of an adult humanoid alien who's just discovered that he was sent to Earth to blend in and destroy our population but instead elects to protect it from an oncoming alien onslaught.

so i dont think it is dropped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.