Searching for Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress Skuld
I am Looking for a movie that was out around the late 70's early 80's.
It may be a Horror or a scary Sci -Fi for the time it came out. What I remember is this hooded cloaked Figure going into a room where a man and a pregnant woman were sleeping. The Figure cast a spell or something over both of them, to keep them from getting up. Then the Figure cast a spell over the woman and transfered the baby from her to a Goat or Yak, and the Goat or Yak baby to the woman. Then I remember the Figure walking to a fire with the animal in tow. Then the Figure splits the belly of the animal and gets the baby. I also think that the Figure burns an insignia on the baby, but that could be another movie altogether.

BackFire349
sounds silly

mechmoggy
Was it a comedy?

Mistress Skuld
NO It was not a Comedy or a silly movie, but maybe it was before your time.

Dagons Blade
This is The Beastmaster, an excellent film starring Marc Singer as a man with the special ability to communicate with animals, and his predestined battle with an evil priest. And it it IS available on DVD, I have seen it at Suncoast Video plenty of times. smile

ragesRemorse
beatmaster was teleported to a goats body? that does sound silly if it is the beastmaster, i htought the guy was describing some satanic movie which sounded ok

mechmoggy
I have a distant memory of watching Beastmaster, can't remember much about it though...

Dagons Blade
No the Beastmaster had the ability to speak with and control animals because of what happened to him, being transported to and born from the belly of an animal. He bore a mark upon his one palm that spoke of his ancestry because after the witch pulled him out, she burned the mark into his palm and then was killed by a wandering warior before she could sacrifice the baby. I know it's a weird beginning to a movie but this IS the movie that's being asked about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.