How Many Jedi Will Anakin Kill????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxragelimpxx
Does Anyone think that Anakin will go psycho on the jedi or just fight obi wan

Member.
alot

Rogue Jedi
i would say about 20-30.

finti
hard to say but at least one we know off: Ben Kenobi

x-men
well rick mcallum said that only 7 jedi die in this film so i would say he kills about 5 jedi
i got this news from galactic-voyage.com
it was an artical with LODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF INFO ON EPISODE3

finti
loads of unconfirmed rumors

x-men
no!
why dont you go to the web site i gave on my last post and check it out
mister i know everything there is to know about starwars episode3

darkshadow
if you watch the star wars throuh return of the jedi it tell that he kill most of the jedi except yoda because he hunt them down

Lyn
He might kill a few to prove he has become evil but not heaps...definitley Mace Windu.

finti
as I said xmen it is all unconfirmed rumors, whatever a lot of web sites may claim they know hardly any more than you and I. But for all sake if you fall for it go ahead

Lyn
I agree finti...

finti
good, first we take manhatten then the........world devil

Lyn
Sounds like a plan happy

finti
plan? confused it is unavoidable it is my destiny

Lyn
To take over Manhattan, and then the world??
Sounds like such an easy task for finti, the Norse God... wink

finti
it is

Lyn
laughing
And also x-men, I must seem really mean to you and I'm sorry but don't always believe every rumour you read...speculating is fine just don't expect others to agree with you.

Hypernova
In Ep 4, how many Jedi's were left? By the end of Ep 6 was it just Luke?

To digress, if the force is strong in your family, does that mean that are a jedi? Or have the ability/capability/possibility of becoming a jedi?

Is Leia? erm

Ushgarak
Incorrect. It is simply stated he HELPED the Empire do it.

Ushgarak
Luke is the last of the Jedi- directly stated by Yoda.

Having force potential does not make you a Jedi. Belonging to the Jedi Order makes you a Jedi (obviously enough), and to belong to the Jedi order you must have force potential.

Lyn
Yeah, so does Leia have that potential??
She must.

Ushgarak
Yup, but she is no Jedi and her potential does not appear to be showing.

Rogue Jedi
i thought it was common knowledge that leia was a failsafe if luke failed...yoda:"no, there is another."

finti
but with no time to train, so Yoda concluded it with "when gone am I, the last of the jedi you will be"

Ushgarak
Yup.

Klear Eyez
Im scared

Lyn
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....thanx for clearing that up people.
I mean I always knew she had that ability and I was always pretty cut they never made her into a Jedi, like didn't even show a little tiny bit of "Jedi". But yeah, thanx everyone happy

Rogue Jedi
luke underwent brief training with obi wan...that made him more qualified than leia.....if luke had failed, then they would have started from scratch and train leia.

finti
who would train Leia?

Rogue Jedi
the spirit of obi wan.

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic)

will Leia see them?????????

Rogue Jedi
maybe..could be...neither of us knows..

finti
well she obvious didnt see them on Endor

Lyn
Maybe not, but she did have "force" abilities. I mean she heard Luke or knew he was in danger when they were escaping from Cloud City.
Besides didn't she know Kenobi was a Jedi when she sent the message??

finti
Oh we must assume that tehy told her all about Kenobi, and yes she "heard" Luke`s plea. But that doesnt mean she will she the Ghost apperance of the dead

Lyn
So how were they planning to keep her as a backup if neither of them would've been able to train her??
I think I missed something laughing

finti
guess Yoda didnt plan to die when he told about "there is another"

Lyn
Oh, Ok...fair enough.

Ushgarak
Obi-Wan clearly didn't think of her as a practical option, did he?

finti
no he didnt.

Rogue Jedi
maybe the ghost spirits make themselves seen only when necessary, and to who they want.

finti
how can they controll others vision

Lyn
Well when Obi-Wan showed up to talk to Luke on Dagobah just after Yoda died, could Artoo sense he was there, get me??

Rogue Jedi
well, r2 is not a living being, hence he does not have access to the force....i would think that the ghostly spirits can control who sees them via the force.

Lyn
Ohhhhh, I get ya. Thanx RJ thumb up

Rogue Jedi
welcome, lyn.... thumb up thumb up thumb up

Lyn
happy What would I do without you??

Rogue Jedi
go on living, my very young padawan.... laughing out loud

Lyn
laughing

Rogue Jedi
trust in the living force.....

finti
if ghost could control other beings vision they could also interfere with actions. They couldnt help Luke with the force when confronting Vader so how can they then control peoples vision

Rogue Jedi
im not sure thats what obi wan meant when he told luke "if you face vader, you will do it alone..i cannot interfere." i think he meant he wasnt allowed to.

finti
I think he ment he couldnt

LanceWindu
I believe that also.

Rogue Jedi
even if he did, maybe the ghostly spirits appeared only to those who had some aspect of force training.

finti
I think you have to be trained in the way of the force or more or less a jedi to see them

LanceWindu
No, I think it's like ghosts in our galaxy, you can make yourself appear only to those you want to see you.

Rogue Jedi
i am in agreement with finti...only force sensitive people can see them. remember this from yoda: "through the force, things you will see. old friends long gone."

Lyn
Nice pick up RJ thumb up
Asking about R2 seeing him was stupid. I just thought maybe his little sensors would go off or something, I dunno...didn't mean to start up a debate, sorry.

finti
good show RJ, I forgott about that one. excellent smilesmilesmile...........happy days are here again. I need to watch ESB again yahooooooooo

imhotep
I refuse to see the OT again until they come out on DVD

Ushgarak
Good Lord! You must be patient!

finti
laughing out loud

imhotep
NO, just stuborn miffed

LanceWindu
You'll be waiting until at least late 2005 early 2006

Lyn
So are they bringing the OT out on DVD or the OT with the added bits??
Like with another scene with Padme or whatever??

LanceWindu
Special Edition OT on DVD, but no Padme in ROTJ, that was false information, they are not adding anything more to the films.

Lyn
So it'll just be the original films, will they like better the picture or whatever?? I hope it'll have special features.

LanceWindu
It's almost a guarantee they'll have special features, like behind the scene footage, hopefully some outtake. And more.

And it will be the SE OT not the regular OT.

I just hope they fix the quality and re-do the lightsaber colors, they look dull compared to the PT's.

Lyn
Niiiiice, I love special features stuff-like behind the scenes and interviews and that.
SE OT??
We have the OT remastered on VHS, it's not too bad but the title music sounds awful.

LanceWindu
SE OT stands for Special Edition Original Trilogy

Lyn
So it's the original trilogy but they just call it a "special edition"??

LanceWindu
Do you know the difference betweem the SE: OT and the OT?

Lyn
I just thought the SE OT was something like what I've got on VHS. It's a box set, digitally remastered apparently on sale for "the last time ever". It's got these little bits of this interview before the film on each of them.

LanceWindu
No, that's just the digitally re-mastered.

The SE has new scenes and some special fx shots redone, like the Death Star exploding. And before each movie it goes behind the scenes of what they changed.

yerssot
and for the love of the waffle, they didn't make the rancor scene watchable!

LanceWindu
They need to reshoot the Rancor scene, it's completely fake.

yerssot
well... more fake then the rest that is

LanceWindu
Yeah, but everytime I watch that scenes all I see are thick black outlines on the Rancor.

yerssot
one of the few scenes I fastforward through

LanceWindu
I think, maybe, we need to get this back on to Episode 3 talk, or I'll have to close it.

Anakin will kill lots of Jedi, hopefully.

El Toro De Brah
ye apparently they've sent that weasel Hayden Christensen (sp?) to buff up...i believe this will give him a more dominant presence. this might also give a hint of the fashoin he's going 2 destroy some of the Jedi.

Rogue Jedi
i read he has been practicing fight scenes a lot.

LanceWindu
Yeah, he had a few weeks head start over Ewan.

But Ewan does have more experience.

Rogue Jedi
and star wars insider said ewan was more physically fit.

LanceWindu
He's older and more mature, so naturally he'll take better care of himself.

Rogue Jedi
no doubt.

Lyn
Hayden Christensen smokes though, doesn't he??

Rogue Jedi
probably so.....

LanceWindu
I'm not sure, probably.

Lyn
I think he does. They both moved well though on screen. So did their doubles in some cases wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.