College

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
What is great about being a college student and what sucks?

Sucks: Why is the financial aid office always halfway across campus from the bursar's (where you make payments) office? So if something is messed up you half to spend all day running back and forth.

Great: Meeting so many new people. Sorts like heresmile

badkittykitty
great: to learn cool interesting things.
suxs: when you have a professor that forgets you pay his/her salary!

ChinaNiki
well in my case i haven't paid them anything yet. student loan corporation did that for mebig grin

GABRIEL05
GREAT: excellent college, great teachers, good dorms & location, meet cool people

sux: $$$22,000 a year,

ChinaNiki
great: kicking Clemson's butt in anything...burn tiger burnbig grin

sucks: losing to tennessee in most things mad

snlovergirl
good: more independence
bad: more responsibilities

ChinaNiki
sucks: accepting more freshman, cutting parking to create greenspace, & increased class size

great: substituting senior seminar for senior thesisbig grin

Rogue Jedi
dont know....never went.....

jknox79
Good: meeting new people.
sucks: trouble with the finacial aid office getting u in each seminster.

snlovergirl
gees, and i thought i was the only one who had trouble with financial aid every friggin semester!

ChinaNiki
it's always a pain in the butt

diegocala
UGGGGGGGGGG,
I hate financial aid!
They are good at the time but when you are done and looking for a job...they want the money!

royal_jester
I am starting college soon...I hope it goes well for me...wish me luck everyonebig grin

bigbadbike2
UT Baby! WooooHooooooo! big grin

bigbadbike2
Parties anyone?

Tired Hiker
Where I went to college:

Great: All the killer mountain bike trails since my campus was on a former military base.

Sucked: All the dead bodies that kept popping up since my campus was on a former military base.

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud

@ngel
qaah, good ol' old threads

Myth
Great: NO PARENTS!
Sucks: Low $, HARDER THAN SHIT!

ChinaNiki
Sucks: footnotes vs endnotes. Could we make a decision please!!!!

Great: Job fairs that let you meet people who will help you get a job in an exotic new land. big grin

Myth
Oh yeah, the food sucks too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.