what house do u belong to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
if i was in harry potter i bet i would be in slytherin cause i every one has told me that i look to evil for gryffindor what house do u think u belong in evil face

krassin
frankly my dear,I dont give a dam

airangel429
KRASSIN...THEN DONT REPLY!

I think I would be in Ravenclaw.....

krassin
haha lol
i remeber u ur the one with the husband
allways criticizing me

airangel429
yep

krassin
i am just saying what we are all thinking

airangel429
eveyone is entitled to their own opinin in a thread if this person wants to talk about what house everyone would want to belong to then so be it!

End of story!

krassin
aha!
witch means i am also entitled to my opinion,therefore,i can post whatever i want

its_magic
well if thats is what u think i dont want to hear your opinion OK!!!!!!! mad

Phoenix
yeh, krassin, ya dont have to bash people, i personally think this is a really good idea for a thread!

I think im not brave enough for gryffindor and not evil enough for slytherin. I'd either be in hufflepuff or ravenclaw, i'm not sure which, as I am loyal but also do quite well at school

its_magic
thx phoenix much appreciated big grin

mg16
im prolly in ravenclaw, im reely smart, lol i would be a peerfect hermy, i don care about luks, only wut i acheive

starlitegrl
I'm sooooo not gonna be in slytherin (i'm not evil...lol)
i think i would be in griffindor (i took like 3 tests online and they all said gryffindor)

krassin
i will probaby be in slytherin

miss*dreamer
ummm, i think i would be in slytherinbig grin
if i would be a pureblood, i would be also against muggles-in-hogwarts wink
i would be a death eater ... really!big grin

krassin
hey,can u recall a auror who was in slytherin

krassin
hey,is there an auror that is slytherin?

miss*dreamer
d'u mean me? i think there's no auror who was in slytherin ... i think they were all in gryffindorbig grin

krassin
yeah i think dat 2,isnt tonks from like ravenclaw or hufflepuff?

its_magic
yeah i think it is sum guy called sumthin the foul kicked out for creating nasty charms and hexes

krassin
oh yeah, but i dont think he was an auror

its_magic
well thats what i got told but they need more evil aurors cause evil get the best of both worlds

krassin
there is no evil aruors

its_magic
we dont know that yet jk might have a few surprises, we dont even know if she is cruizin these type of message board sites and stuff for ideas so keep an open mind lol

krassin
wait tills he see those gay malfoy/harry ones!

its_magic
hahahaha lmao

krassin
yeah....

mg16
how do u take the test? where? huh?

uber123
Gryffindor just like Hermione

N.Tonks
Wat makes u think Tonks is from Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? It doesn't really tell u wat house she was from in the book...

N.Tonks
er srry my post is a little late... i only read the first page big grin

krassin
didnt she say sumtin about it in book 5?

Toms sweetie
I would be in Slytherin......... it's the best house in the world! evil face devil

its_magic
hell yeah angel beer smokin' evil face devil

frootlooplucy
id be in ravenclaw... actually thats what i HOPE id be in... knowing me id nd up in hufflepuff lol.

krassin
those 2 houses are the loser ones,never big in anything

crazy_rock_chic
i wud be in Gryffindor, at least that's wat the test i took sed

its_magic
i took the test and it said i was like lucious malfoy

krassin
lol

dark_august
it would be soo great to be in slytherin and carry malfoy by the nose...then talk parseltongue without anybody knowing you're cursing every bit of them.... but to hell with those test i'm always in gryffindor... 'ill just whack woods head instead. yeah that'll be great! laughing out loud laughing out loud devil devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.