ki-adi-mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
I hope Boba Fett or Jango fett blows his stupid banana head off. Originally, I wanted Joruus C'baoth to frylate him with Force Lightning. Unfortunately, he's not going to be in Episode 2 or 3. Maybe Darth Rage or Darth Sidious will kill him?

Plo Koon
Plo Koon is the coolest member of the Jedi High Council - are there any pages dedicated to him? rolling on floor laughing

JediOasis
Yeah, Plo Koon definetley looks like a cool character. From what we here he and Ki Adi Mundi and then Mace and Yoda are the only council members to survive EP II, so hopefully they both play larger roles in EP III

Plo Koon
Really? So Yaddle will die?! Or by "survive" do you mean that they will just leave the council/ sad

DJ Velocity
I hope that hideous, one-eyed little turd, Even Piell gets killed. He looks full of himself, puffing his chest out, frowning with his arms crossed. Saesee Tinn looks like one bad MF. His eyes creep me out man. But Plo Koon look alright. I wouldn't mind using the force on Depa Billba mind. She is a proper Beauer stick out tongue (Dim, that means reall pretty girl).

Question. Is Yarael really a Poof?

Plo Koon
Plo Koon is definitely the man ( or Kel Dor). Is it just me, or does Depa Billaba look about as hard as custard? Even Piell is OK, but Oppo Rancisis needs a shave.
laughing out loud

darth fester
i like the character ki-adi-mundi

i wouldnt mind finding out more about the geezer

ive got the eu cd roms

anybody know where i could find out more about him big grin

DJ Velocity
I would still shaft Depa Billaba even if she is as soft as ****e. But yeah, Oppo needs a short back n' sides definately.

ratcat
Um can we moderate the sexual referecnes here people. Please.

Plo Koon
I wouldn't be so presumptuous. Under that robe she's probably got loads of scars, or a fake ass, or something... laughing out loud

Dim
Or..she could be just a normal woman.. laughing out loud

DJ, ...I agree with RC, let's try not to put things so bluntly..okay?

Darth Ninja
I read that Plo Koon was friends with Master Qui-Gon Jinn and the two fought in many battles together.

darth fester
is there any novels where we can read about plo , qui , ki-adi or any other of the jedis

jabba
There's a graphic novel out there which is devoted to KI-Adi, the title of it escapes me at the moment,but it leads up to the events in ep1. smile

DJ Velocity
Oh well I'm sorry. But hey, thats how it is!!! smile

DrK
Darth Ninja, I wonder if you've ever read some of my posts on C'Baoth from months ago. One of my greatest wishes was for him to kill Ki-Adi Mundi with force lightning. When I had to come to grips with the fact that Joruus wasn't going to be in the film I turned my hopes to Palpy. Perhaps in Ep II Palpatine can show of his skill with force lightning by killing a jedi or two, hopefully Ki-Adi.

ratcat
You don't like Ki-Adi do you...

Ushgarak
Personally I don't mind foul language, only foul attitudes, which we've seen too much of before.

This is ANOTHER brief flash charatcer generating a lot of feeling. How does it happen? Just more Star Wars magic, I suppose...

DJ Velocity
I know. Why does everyone want him dead? He hasn't even done anything. He was in the film for about a minute, said nothing but nice things and all of a sudden everyone wants to see him have a horrific death. Jar Jar, yes but Ki Adi?

I am sorry about my filthy comments earlier though. I had just been on my mates message board and I got carried away. sad

Dim
I know Vel...Just try to tone it down a bit. Other than that..I personally don't mind a little induendo wink

As for Ki Adi..I think that people will come to appriciate him more in EP2...I just hope they get rid of Q-tip head.

DJ Velocity
Isn't a Q-tip what Americans call ear cleaners? Or is he a rapper?

hickbo
where do you guys get all this info like
the name darth rage i dont even know what
is the plot for episode 2

please help

JediOasis
Go to Alder.net you'll get all your answers there. Actually, just go to any Star Wars site(Force.net or Jedinet.com) and you'll find tons of spoilers.

Darth Pants
Everyone seems to hate concil members in general. I suppose there are a few good reasons, like the fact that even upon hearing of the possible involvement of the Sith and the treachery of the Trade Federation, they did nothing but sit on their ****s. They sent the Jedi, who were originally assigned to a simple negotiation mission to go back to Naboo to get pasted. If Mace or Yoda had been sent back with the other two Jedi, Darth Maul probably wouldn't have made it out of that first doorway, but no! The council have more important things to do like pass around Yoda's cane and have a nibble on it's mind bending contents. That aside, I think the council will be top in the next films, just hope they all receive deaths worthy of the greatest Jedi. As for Q-tip head, he'll have to be a pretty damned good Force user if he doesn't want to be laughed off screen. The diminutive Yoda's bad enough, but Yarael Poof's just a balloon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.