Heyy poeple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Munkeysmithers
Hey poeple, new member here. The name's Sam. I'm a huge movie fan, I've seen alot. Although I'm not a movie freak, I havent seen every movie, and I havent memorized all the lines of my favorite characters, or learned how to correctly spell all there names. All I know is that I love movies, and I look foreword to talkin bout them to all you fine poeple.... Talk to you soon.

Happy Dance ~~Munkeysmithers

LilMimister006
Hi Samii!!! hehe yay u figured out how to post a topic! lol big grin lol now i gotta teach you how to creat a signature thingy like i have big grin luv ya lots and c ya around the forum!

Kes

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grin...And who would like Gigli--you got to be kidding me!!! laughing out loud

POTC! POTC! POTC! LOTR! LOTR! LOTR!

Dexx
reloaded..though i did like potc also

LilMimister006
btw~ I voted for matrix reloaded! (hehehehe wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and if ya'll havent guessed~ Sam's my boyfriend big grin

BOPRecruit 16
wow, i chose potc over lotr 2 and hp 2.

badkittykitty
hello and welcome!

hayden's minx
cool way to say hi. Welcome.

RedQueen
Hey! i chose 2 towers - i like that kinda stuff roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.