who should play who in the dbz live action movie?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THISISNOTREAL2
who sould play who in the new dbz live action movie?

SaTsuJiN
no vin diesel, no ray park and no jason bateman. Definately not the rock, he's such a garbage actor.

Goldberg is perfect for nappa
and Arnold Schwartzenegger is perfect for Cell. For some reason I'd prefer Jet Li as Vegeta and Jackie chan as Goku.. its just so right lol

ragesRemorse
schwartzenegger? Vin deisel can act out more sadistic qualities for cell than arnold, arnold would be to big aswell. I agree with you though about vegeta being jet li, the only problem there vegeta speaks alot and jet li doesnt and for good reason aswell. If this movie was filmed in english could you imagine an argument against jackie chan and jet li? they would appear as retards with there broken english. If bruce lee were still alive he'd be the perfect vegeta

DreamTime
if Bruce Lee were still alive he is going to be Gokou.
because he is so popular,especially in Asia,and that would make FOX gain lots of money.
FOX would sure love to get the money from a country that has 1.3 billion people who treats Bruce Lee like a hero of their country.

Jackie Chan?
he should not be in this movie although Akira Toriyama likes Jackie Chan alot.
1.Jackie Chan is a clown,not a martial art fighter
2.he is being hated by many Chinese people

SaTsuJiN
If you recall, goku acts pretty damn comedic ( complaining about being hungry, poking fun at villains etc ) . Not to mention jackie chan could be just as serious. Im merely selecting Jackie for the personality of goku which he perfectly has.

Why would people care if he's hated by many chinese? Noone would be pulling thier arm to go see the movie. Hes very good at martial arts apparently, just because he doesnt slow down time and slap people in the face with motorcycles or cars doesnt mean he sucks. He loves comedy and thats just his persona.

P.S. Vin diesel only knows ghetto trash style of fighting (i.e. slap someone in the face and blow thier knees out with a shotgun). I definately wouldnt want him stinking up the role of my favorite char Cell. Thus I choose... the terminator.. ~_-

Kes
It would be interesting to see Arnold do the fight scenes roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
bruce lee doesnt look anything like goku, could you picture bruce with golden hair? bruce lee was always underspoken in his movies with a searing stare, perfect for vegeta. Jackie chan is not a clown, he's masterd several different types of matial arts and was born and bred to become a martial artist, and he's a genious instead of giving everyone the same crap that is pumped out in martial art movies he actually incorperates action and life defying stunts, if anythign he deserves more credit but i think he's to old to play goku

ragesRemorse
how would bruce lee playing a specific part get studios more money i mean if he was still playing a lead role

Kes
Why are you guys talking about Bruce Lee? The man is dead.

DreamTime
believe it or not,
for Westerners it might seem to be fun to watch Jackie Chan movies
but Jackie Chan is losing his market in China,many Chinese people are sick of his 'funny' action movies.
and yes,he is too old to play Gokou.

Bruce Lee maybe fit for Vegeta,but if Bruce Lee is still alive and act as Vegeta,and the director will have to make Vegeta to become a very big role,but I don't think he would like to be the second major character,and he always had conflicts with directors because he wanted things under his control.

Kes
I dont think China is a big enough market to ignore the U.S.A and Europe box office appel that Jackie Chan has.
And again Bruce Lee is dead and Vegeta was the bad guy and turned kinda good. So it kinda depends what story they want to tell.

DreamTime
well I don't think FOX would be stupid enough to do something that makes them lose the market of China,during the 1980s just soon after DB became popular in Japan,it also became very popular in China,and there are still lots of royal DB fans.

plus when I look at Jackie Chan,I don't feel he looks like a 'hero' at all
I just feel like he is a greedy and horny guy
(maybe affected by things he does outside of movies)
also he is too old.

DreamTime
actually I do not have much hope in this movie although I am a long time DB fan..
for some reason I feel this movie is going to be very odd...I don't know..

I might watch it if Jet Li is in it.

BABOON
LOL....vin diesel as Frieza???have you ever seen the show at all? Frieza is EXTREMELY feminine and petite...vin diesel is a little too manly for the part, plus hes also a horrible actor.

KidRock
vins a good actor what are u talkin about? DBZ sucks anyone no point in making a movie. they will probley take 2 hours working there way up to a fight seen then they will say " in the next movie they will fight!" like in the corny shows

ragesRemorse
i just couldnt picture bruce as goku, And fans are losing intrest in jackies movies here in the U.S aswell, and in his place everyone his hailing jet li as the next bruce lee, that just pisses me off. Jet li may be a good martial artist but it doesnt show in his movies he always uses wires followed by a bland story. how about jude law as vegeta though i dont think i can see any more perfect actor for vegeta

BABOON
ummm....yeah vin diesel's abiltity to show absolutely no emotion and either stare blankly or grunt about everything are some prime acting abilities.plus all of his movies suck and are aimed at people with absolutely no intelligence(the WWE fan base) at all.

BABOON
well bruce lee would have been good as vegeta but seeing as how he's dead i dont see that happening.i think the guy who played liu kang in the mortal kombat movies(i think his name is robin shou)should play goku.if they did sink low enough to the point of casting vin diesel as anybody he should play napa.seeing as how they're both big beefy bald guys.jet li should be vegeta.

SaTsuJiN
Jackie chan should be goku!! he's funny and cool!! except the jennifer love hewitt part :O

Im not sure but I think Jackie get serious in his movie "The Medallion"
maybe we can base that on whether he's good enough to play goku eh?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think vin diesel would be a good freiza

KidRock
your right DBZ is just so much cooler and aimed at such a smarter and brighter audience What the f**k?

BABOON
actually yes DBZ requires people who have a somewhat longer attention span than the crowd who enjoy things like the WWE and Nascar and Kid Rock. wink

el_barto
none o these ppl should be in this movie

el_barto
just imagine what it would look like i mean cmon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.