Two Towers Out Early In UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

toongary
HMV stores in the UK will start selling The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers on DVD from 9am on the 22nd of August a whole 4 days before the official release!

Whacker
wow

royal_jester
great for you

edwinian
WOw..how come they are doing that???

By the way..Ironic that I just as typing that watched a TV spot for TTT on AUgust 26th in the states...oh well...its only 4 more days here anyways...

Verity
I 'm jealous!! (In a good way!!!)http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

Smeagol
Yeah, everywhere's doing it. It's great, because I'm going on holiday tomorrow. So I haven't missed out! I've already watched it 5 times!!!

silentfaf
ya i already got my dvd too like last wed there store that sells em wicked early but there such tiny store they wont get caught wink

Smeagol
It's all about publicity really, plus by selling it early, they're going to sell more copies and make more profit.

hrh_jennifer
One store broke the release date, and now practically everywhere is selling it in the UK! My brother bought his copy yesterday, but he has gone away and taken it with him, so I haven't got to see it yet, I am vigilantly waiting for the extended edition, which, by the way, is killing me, 'cos I want to see the extended edition preview now!!!

mah
Same here.

Member.
nooooooooo, i should never have moved from britain, darn.

Phoenix
yeah, I was so confused! I was at work yesterday, walked into the video store next door and there it was!

Needless to say, I bought it.

If that was needless for me to say it, why did I say it...?

Why does that phrase even exist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.