Hairy Cheeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Is a hairy butt a huge turn off for girls?

LindsIsTightK
It doesn't bug me, besides I have a fetish for guys butts stick out tongue

Ushgarak
It is for me...

diegocala
I knew it you are a girl! J/K eek!

Ushgarak
Yes, Lindsay is...

Tired Hiker
If a girl had a hairy rump it would be a turn off for me too. That's just . . .uh . .

Tired Hiker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/puke.gif

Nasty.

diegocala
Well I knew that...hehe

Ushgarak
I, on the other hand, am simply bisexual.

Tired Hiker
Oh. rock

diegocala
geek

Ushgarak
(silence drifts across thread...)

diegocala
Speaking of a harry ass, Tired, how's the stop smoking going?

Tired Hiker
So, is a hairy ass with zits gross to you?

LindsIsTightK
Well we definitely wanted to hear that wink

Ushgarak
Yeah, pretty much...

Tired Hiker
I still haven't smoked and I can't believe how easy it has gotten to not even worry about it. It's all about quitting for like four or five days, after that, you still get the cringe, but it is way way way less intense. Some people say quitters never win, but I'm winning at that game.

bigbadbike2
Hey, with all the crap you explained in the crushes thread, I would be there. stick out tongue

diegocala
And just to keep things on topic, that is the one place on me that actually has NO hair!
I think my mom used to sit me in a chair filled with NAIR

bigbadbike2
Kick the games a** TH. smokin'

Ushgarak
Heheheh... well, actually, Elle was my first ever girl, but I had had 'fun' with several guys before that.

Tired Hiker
That's cool ush that you can just come out and tell us that. I respect people who don't give a shit about what others think when it comes to their sexuality, because we as humans can't force ourselves to be gay or straight or bi, so stuff like that shouldn't matter.

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, well. Actually, I do see sexuality as somewhat flexible, I think we have dispositions, but not hard-wired certainties. But I see no reason not to be comfortable with what I am.

bigbadbike2
Good for you. I almost had lesbian roomates when I was in college. *mind wanders* That would have been awesome. I also have a really good freind that is Bi. I met him while he was dating my cousin (female).

Anyway back on topic. My butt is nice and smooth.

Ushgarak
(shakes fist)

Curse your smooth butt...

bigbadbike2
Damn Straight. . . . Or not stick out tongue

KidRock
lol first you start a thread a bout duking in front of your wife now harry butt cheeks. im starting to worry

LindsIsTightK
Yeah Im with you KidRock, I was starting to think the same way blink

bigbadbike2
Actually, it was duking in front of his girlfriend as I recall. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
Apparently bbb2 likes to get technical about things stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
that can't be good........

Ushgarak
It can't?

diegocala
Why not? Technical is good I think! And it was his "EX" stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/censored2.gifthat b!tch!!!! She was never my wife thathttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/censored2.gifstupid whore!!!!!!

Really, though, to her credit, she was really cool. But she's also a lying b!tch and I'd never marry here. No way. She would never get the privilege. That b!tch.

big grin Sorry, but that kind of talk helps sometimes.

So thanks to you folks who cleared that up because she was or is my ex, not my wife or ex'wife, no way. That skank.

P.S. I mean, she wasn't really a skank, but god it feels good calling her that. evil face

I mean, to her credit anyways . . . . that whore.

Capt_Fantastic
The answer to this question depends on how hairy. Very hairy, like their wearing fur swimtrunks, no...not okay. Just barely, a very fine hair, sure that's okay. Anything too outrageous is kinda over the top though.

mechmoggy
What, like this: -

eek!

Capt_Fantastic
Oh.....My.....God
sick

Looks like bigfoot had too much to drink last night

diegocala
laughing out loud

bigbadbike2
Another photo that leads me to believe why evolution just may be true.

bigbadbike2
Damn, you got me. It was indeed his EX.

Tired Hiker
Oh my god. What the hell was that fury thing a few post back? I'm forever mentally scarred.

LindsIsTightK
That picture was absolutely terrifying

diegocala
Hey, that was a pic of me! eek! j/k
I've got a smooth bottom embarrasment

LindsIsTightK
Smooth bottoms are cute stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Gross, that guy was so disgusting I keep feeling like I have hair in my mouth. Yuck.

LindsIsTightK
I would get that laser surgery if I were that guy, yuck

Tired Hiker
If I were that guy, I'd shave my body and make a sweater out of it and then donate it to charity.

LindsIsTightK
I dont even think that a poor small child would want to wear that sweater

Tired Hiker
What that poor cold child doesn't know won't hurt.

Ushgarak
What if the sweater has a life f its own and tried to implant itself?

Tired Hiker
You mean like spiderman's old black costume? That would be interesting, yet very disturbing.

LindsIsTightK
eeeew I wouldnt go anywhere near that sweater no

Tired Hiker
Yes, but the sweater may go near you, especially if it can get up and walk. What will you do Linds when the backhair sweater comes for you in the night while you sleep so peacfully? What will you do then, Linds?

diegocala
Maybe we can send you one for christmas linds!

LindsIsTightK
You guys are so evil sad

Ushgarak
(hands Lindsay a can of 'Evil Sweater-be-gone')

LindsIsTightK
Im gonna spray a big circle of that stuff around my house like a force field

Ushgarak
Good plan.

LindsIsTightK
wink I knew it would be

Ushgarak
(nods)

diegocala
DATELINE KMC: Hairy sweater attack thwarted by forum poster, news at 11

royal_jester
laughing out loudyet another great topic to talk about...hairy asses yeah (women of course..lol)...stick out tongue

royal_jester
NOT hairy asses are a big turn off

diegocala
A woman with a hairy ass is outta here!

royal_jester
I really don't know why I said that in the first placelaughing out loud...I was just saying something stupid to get people to reply to it.

mechmoggy
You don't get enough thwarting these days, good work people. big grin

badkittykitty
this thread is so funny I can't believe what i am reading! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

LindsIsTightK
I love this thread, but if that hairy sweater attacks me I am gonna sue mad

@ngel
omg.... roll eyes (sarcastic) This just gave me an idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.