do u have

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
do u have young family members who think they r harry potter i have one who thinks he can fly and ended up braking his arm shair any funny stories big grin big grin big grin laughing out loud

krassin
omg u crazy

unibrow
youngest person in my family is too old to believe in magic....

Laviera_j
haa haa! is that tru Its magic - sounds pretty wierd! who was he - brother???

krassin
it was his cousin.
that same kid tried to talk to snakes and got bitten by one

mg16
omg! just yesterday my sis fell offa a slide and started yelling:

MADAME POOMFREEY! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

she sed it exactly like that... ma-dame poom-free

mg16
lolz my hermy avatar luks constapated

krassin
aha.....

N.Tonks
I read in a magazine that several kids have hurled themselves into the wall between platform 9 and 10 at the kingscross station in London lol Probly thought they could get on the Hogwarts Express.

frootlooplucy
i have a cousin who tried to fly... jumped off a wall... but it was only a little wall so no harm done. but its really weird, he looks like harry potter... really small for his age, with dark hair and glasses lol.

N.Tonks
when i was little i tried to fly by holding onto an umbrella on a windy day but i accidently let go and the umbrella flew away and got caught in a tree....And then i tried again but this time wearing rollerblades and i got pulled into a parked car.... and then i tried AGAIN and the umbrella flipped inside out...I know i was really stupid lol...but i dont think i thought i was Harry Potter...

frootlooplucy
really??? i did that, after i saw mary poppins lol.
i tried to fly again after watching peter pan... i jumped off a trampoline... it didnt work.

Fallin Angel
Lol my cuz tried to do that but she ended up falling and screaming my butt is broken lol

its_magic
when i was young i was down the park with my mum and i was swinging really high and i said look mummy i can jump and i jumped and landed on my @ss and chipped my tail bone

N.Tonks
lol

Member.
haha, freaks.

Phoenix
I have a picture of me at platform 9 3/4... I'm really obsessive!

TrueObsession
how did you get a pic of you on Platform 9 and 3/4??... oh yea... i hope i will get to pay a vist there soon.. hehehe i am auditioning for the part of Parvarti Patil ... wish me luck.. I hope i dont freak out... GRRR... lol

krassin
um...really?

its_magic
hell yeah go for it true obssesion i want to go 4 future parts in harry potter were th e action comes in with my luck i will be a death eater and be killed in like the first 20 mins of the movie by voldermort. lol where did u go to audition for the part

krassin
i think its sumwhere in england..

~Air Angel~
bumping

Secosera_TD
When I was 6 I had a swing set at my grandparents house. Now, the swing set is really close to the house, so you can't jump off without risk. Well, you guessed it, I swung as high as I could and jumped...and landed face first into the wall in front of the swing set. You know how in cartoons when they hit walls, they slide down slowly, well, that happened to me, and there was a bloodstain to prove it, along with a broken jaw and nose LMAO

angelsflame265
your never to old to believe in magicno2

Secosera_TD
That is why Peter Pan is so dangerous..."If you believe you can fly, then you can Wendy.".....this leads to kids jumping off roofs lol, so, to some extent, you are too old to believe in magic to the extent of a child's beliefs, and you are old enough to distinguish what magic is believable or not

Lady_Eowyn3
I'm 17 n i still believe in magic, i never really tried to fly tho, i always knew it was impossible but i did climb up a tree once, to the very top and then fell down onto cement blocks and thank God nothing happened, i just had a scratch on my elbow, also i fell off my grandma's roof once and just cut my arm on the window, but back to HP, my 9 yr-old brother looks exactly like Harry Potter, it's almost frightening, they're both small for their age, lanky, with big glasses and untidy hair that can never stay combed, the only differences are that my bro has brown eyes and he doesn't have a scar, but everyone always calls him HP, even strangers at stores comment on they're simmilarities

chic_sxydiva
when I was little I pretended to be superman...lol... I went to the roof and jump to the trampolin yelling "Superman" with a towel tied on my back... I bounce in the trampolin then fall flat in the ground ouch! I'm such a dork and I'm a girl hahahhahahaha...

pretty angel
i tryed to fly so i got a broom and jump off the trampoline with it and i ended up falling over! aha ha

canndybabes5
i dont have none but i think i am wendy i know its stange but i love jermy sumpter to kiss me i think its soo funny but its cool

ladygrim
nope smile thnk god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.