hmmmmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkkkk
i believe the matrix will not end with the matrix within the matrix, because there was to large of a hint for that in the end of reloaded.
i think the ending will actually be that neo finds out the people in the matrix are actually machines, i think that they eventually did kill the humans. but couldnt feel 100% real, so they placed all there "AI" minds into the matrix. where they started off believing they were humans. however they had to keep remaking it because machines found out that it wasnt real, or like the first perfect matrix that not even machines could all get along perfectly. this would make sense for neo because then there would always be "the one" who realizes something is different about the world. also in the end i think they will find out that all of there fighting was pointless and never helped them. i think the architect will explain this aswell as agent smith.

nickjs21
and what makes you think that?

Korri
lol quite simply laughing

Verity
Ur suggesting Smith is the Architect? Whaaaat??? What the f**k? messed

neo_dragon
ok, darkkkk, what is it that you're smoking, and where can i get some?

Alias Neo
that theory dosen't make sense to me confused how, or why would they plug machines into the matrix. and in m1 when neo is released from his pod you can see other people in pods, not machines.

Sifer
darkkk: I congratulate you smile

Take a look at Morpheus post people and take this into account ... hehehe

SiriusBlackRIP
You could be onto something it makes sense, I mean I buy into the Morpheus is a machine thing but... err well basically if you turn out to be correct I think that I would feel short changed by the last movie in a hella good series of movies. But fair point non the less. I mean anybody can see the holes in the plot about humans being used for power, come on, how inefficient is that, If intelligent machines can take the time to create the resources to keep so many humans alive, I'm sure that they could have taken a bit longer and thought of a more efficient way to make power. Also I always wondered what the hell machines do in their spare time??? I mean they are machines!!! Self-aware, perhaps, intelligent also but still goddamn machines!! They have no sense of emotion, fun, humour, stress, impatience etc. So what the hell do they do all day, just sit there being self aware? So perhaps you are right, making them believe they are human would certainly keep them entertained for hours on end, but why? and to what purpose? I see one flaw in your theory. When the sentinels kill "people" in the real world they bleed like humans and die like humans, also in zion the humans procreate like humans, so how could they be machines? But it doesn't matter if you are right or wrong Revolutions is a movie and: that has gotta be the most pants ending to a movie ever are you really wishing that upon us?

big grin

Sifer
AI - not machines.

SiriusBlackRIP
I stand corrected. You are quite right my friend.

Sifer
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.