new actors in ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
who are the new actors? i know that john noble will play denethor, but what about beregond, imrahil or saurons mouth??

night_fire999
not a clue, the only one i know bout is John Noble, like u

turin
well we dont even know if characters like imrahil will be in it, which would be a shame if they werent.

silentfaf
Elijah Wood Frodo Baggins
Ian McKellen Gandalf
Sean Astin Samwise Gamgee
Sala Baker Sauron
Cate Blanchett Galadriel
Orlando Bloom Legolas
Billy Boyd Pippin
Martin Csokas
Brad Dourif Grima Wormtongue
Bernard Hill Theoden
Christopher Lee Saruman
Lawrence Makoare Witch King of Angmar
Dominic Monaghan Merry
Viggo Mortensen Aragorn
John Noble Denethor
Ian Holm Bilbo Baggins
Liv Tyler Arwen
John Rhys-Davies Gimli
Miranda Otto Eowyn
Andy Serkis Gollum
Karl Urban Eomer
Hugo Weaving Elrond
David Wenham Faramir

i think Martin Csokas plays sauron's mouth

samIam
why is samwise highlighted?

Exa
I have the whole cast list with pictures and everything somewhere... but I forgot where....
Seems that there will be NO Imrahil sad

Ariadne
Although it's sad, it doesn't surprise me. It would just be one more name for the people watching the movie to try to remember, and there are already a bunch of people that I know who have absolutely no idea what is going on. Poor deprived souls.

Fire
indeed ariadne

Verity
I doubt Imrahil will be there...Wasn't it that Saruman isn't going to be included in ROTK?? confused

BingaBonga
he better be.. remember he needs to die now? but yeah, he is in it... he has to be, he didn't die in towers..or did he confused lol he din't stick out tongue

Sifer
Bruce Spence is the Mouth of Sauron.

Exa

Exa
Anybody know who Stephen Ure is?

edit: ok he is Gorbag the orc

BingaBonga
Wait... hold on, Saruman isn't going to be in the movie for sure, i mean what happened to seeing him die when legolas like shoots something else, but then the arrow bounces back and hits him in his head? Was that just another one of those rumors.... confused...

And also, i find it so sweet that Elanor is played by Sean Astins daughter! But, i have one more question... is elanor already there when sam gets back from mount doom and gondor and everything, because i've seen a picture of when i'm guessing that sam just came back because everyones all excited, or is that maybe later in the movie or in the extended version? ....still confused....stick out tongue

Verity
but he should be in ROTK...

billyboyd4ever
um well sam wasnt even married to rosie (elanor's mum) when he came home (according to the books) so you would think thats later...

billyboyd4ever
no martin csokas is celeborn, isnt he?

Exa

BingaBonga
Stupid pj... my god, we don't get to see saruman die, i'd be mad if i was christopher lee too! make room in the movie... and what about wormtounge.... the same fate I assume...?

billyboyd4ever
the sacrifice had to be made for the movie to be good tho...thats just the way it goes

BingaBonga
yeah but sacrifice the shire, i mean that is why saruman isn't in the actual movie... that's awful... why not sacrifice aragorn and arwen getting married... sad

Smodden
please......no what could pj be thinking?? what about galadriel?

Verity
But what about the folks that don't care to see the extended version...they won't get that Saruman dies.....will they?? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.